• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm pretty sure Atomix is confirmed to be Ben's second strongest Alien, however he has low stamina and I'm pretty sure Way Big can take a couple of hits from Atomix before Atomix fires out (correct me if I'm wrong).

I vote for Atomix IF he has an immense AP advantage. If not, I vote Way Big.

That statement does exist, but I'm pretty sure it was made after Ben traded the Ultimatrix in for the Omnitrix 2.0. So I have no idea if that includes ultimate forms, or if it even could as you would expect the pecking order to be Ultimate Alien X, Alien X, Utimate Atomix, and so on.

Atomix is too quick for regular way big with his enhanced flying ability he can dodge and paralyze way big although would have a hard time doing so ....could die from max power cosmic beams..so yeah he does have potential to defeat regular way big but...

Ultimate Way big would Murderstomp him hard with his cosmic discs and would spin to defelect any of atomix's attacks.

Way big alone could pose problems for Atomix. Ultimate WayBig is a planet buster at the very least and should possess higher AP than Atomix

Back