• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Weiss Schnee vs Kalifa

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. How exactly can she Moon Step out of being physically restrained by her wrists, ankles, and neck? When the Arma Gigas which is stronger than Kalifa couldnt break out?

2. How can Soru help when she's trapped in a heightened gravity field exactly? Both Bolin and Nadir (The two guys in that clip) are stronger, faster, and have a higher lifting strength than Kalifa and they couldnt escape so yes actually it does have those feats.

4. Theyre homing attacks, dodging wont help her.

5. She actually can and has done so before.

6. Three times actually, she used it originally to disarm the Arma Gigas in her first reveal trailer.

8. I doubt they'd go around the wall withought a decent amount of buildup beforehand.

9. Not if she's restrained, frozen, or gravity trapped

1 it just needs to move her legs, that they are forced together wouldent stop it

2 but theyre ap doesent matter, as they cfouldent hoéd onto anything. if it owerpovered theyre grip or something it would be legit, but gravtiy affecting an 8a who has nothing to hold onto is like sayong that rementants gravity is 8a by making weiss fall downwards, and she can just get away before its cast.

4 yes, but she can still keep dodging them and make them hit somethin else, as most peapole do with homing attacks

5 while having the forcefield up? when?

6 right. still doesent seem that superior to soru in sspeed amp to me

8 she makes waves with it and can controll them to an extenct, tough it would take more time to get around them.

9 being restrained doesent stop paper body, she has one homing ice attack that she could just attack with a long range attack so it "detonates" away from her, and the gravity trap never affected anbyone who was gripping onto something to stop it from affecting them.

im not voting to kalifa btw, just puttinmg it out there, weiss can either one or two shot, im just being the devils advocate

1. Her legs would be restrained in glyphs, she cant move them.

2. How does any of that matter in an anti-gravity field?

5. Bruh, she literally attacked the guy through her forcefield in the video i linked :p

6. At best they cancel each other out.

8. My point exactly.

9. It does actually because she cant move, Weiss actually has three homing attacks that are variations of her Barrage attack, and of course you cant grab onto something when youre suspended in mid-air in an anti-gravity field.

her ankles would, she could move them

it does as unlesds you are holding onto something your ap or lifting streinght is a non factor.

she didnt, she just pushed the forcefield and dsispelled it

no, the time dilatation hasant shown to be fast enough to blitz to the point that soru did, but it does make the difference minimal

yes

yes, making someones lifthing streinght a non factor, thus it affecting a 8a a non factor when she can (semi)fly

And how is that going to help her when she doesnt have the AP to break free of the restraints?

And? So Kalifa is just going to know that she has to reach down and grab the ground just before she gets trapped and ragdolled in the air by an anti-gravity field?

Yes, that is attacking through the forcefield

she can still keep mopving via moon walk

yes, anti gravity doesent make air disapear, she can walk IN the air. geppos, or moonwalks, entire point is that

yes, i meant that she couldent freeze

it restrict her ankles, she needs her leg to do so, not being able to separate them wouldent affect it

it never pulled down someone with her power, because, as i said aboove, the affected enemies couldent use thire streinght to move out of it do to not being able to move again, so the gravity being strong enough to dop so isnt backed up by feats

her attack

I still don't know why "casually one shot 140 tons people" became "300 tons" when the former is honestly more impressive.

that doesn't support 300 Tons of Tnt. If I used that logic, I could easily say Kalifa is 500 Tons of tnt seeing as how Lucci low-diffed Base Luffy post-Skypeia, who has the 1.217 KT feat. Instead, I said Kalifa is ~200tons scaling from Lucci who scales directly to Base Luffy.

the difference between kalifa and lucci is pretty dang big, but if that is true then kalifa does have the power to break out of the restains

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Going for Weiss due to versatility and being able to play keep away. Aura also negates Kalifa's ability which imo she usually relies on.
no it doesent, it would still stick, no reason for it not to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back