• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He'll fit well alongside Big Chungus for the meme battles. Looking at the Monster Legends profiles, the current profiles are a mess and there seems to be no scaling? Even though these characters can all fight each other, the tiers are all over the place?

I'd like to make the profiles, but I know nothing of the verse itself. It seems to have some basic stathax and elemental stuff though, could be interesting.

Eh, there's an accepted calc for AP and speed for the monster tier weaker than what Dream is (and the others are), I can probably get this done and just slap an "at least, likely higher" on there.

I'll do Sapnap/Sapman and George/Mr. NotFound soon. Maybe even Mr. Beast and the PopularMMOs duo.

The scaling of the verse is still super weird. I scaled Dream to the only character with a calc for simplicity, should be fine for now..

You know, I find it really weird that we don't have IDW Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2011) profiles. Considering the fact that it's generally considered the best version of the turtles.

elric of melnibone. The series influenced dc,elder scrolls, witcher, dnd, warhammer. There is a respect thread of it in NF.
Moorcock's Multiverse right? A year or 2 ago, I asked what tier the verse would be in, and apparently it could reach High 1-B or something.

I was thinking of making profiles for the Dark-Hunterverse characters, but I have a lot on my plate IRL and can't even finish the profiles I am already WIP with.
I'm also not sure if it has any possible supporters here.
EDIT: Looking at old searches, seems like the ex-staff Warren and some other users were fans of DHverse but he already left the wiki.

I also think it might be cool to have characters from published r/NoSleep stories to have profiles, but I'm not sure if they are allowed.

Last edited:
Currently: Ghostforce. However, series has only aired 10 episodes out of 52. All of them in Hebrew.

Also been planing on forever to add Zak Storm and Power Playes, but something always gets in the middle.

Well I guess any wrestler who’s won the Universal Championship can be put at Universe level (As the title is suppose to represent the WWE Universe), anyways jokes aside, if we took all the kayfabe (scripted) events seriously almost all the wrestlers would clock in at around 9-B to 9-A Attack Potency/Durability as they’re able to regularly break through walls, tables, vehicles and even collapse the wrestling ring (which is bigger than an average room), there’s also a possibility for 8-C though this would only scale to the Undertaker due to his usage of Lightning. In terms of Lifting Strength many of the characters would vary from Peak Human to Class 50 (scaling to Braun Strowman who once overturned a semi-truck) and there would also be some hax like Resurrection, Summoning, Teleportation, Sound Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement and Power Mimicry

Well I guess any wrestler who’s won the Universal Championship can be put at Universe level (As the title is suppose to represent the WWE Universe), anyways jokes aside, if we took all the kayfabe (scripted) events seriously almost all the wrestlers would clock in at around 9-B to 9-A Attack Potency/Durability as they’re able to regularly break through walls, tables, vehicles and even collapse the wrestling ring (which is bigger than an average room), there’s also a possibility for 8-C though this would only scale to the Undertaker due to his usage of Lightning. In terms of Lifting Strength many of the characters would vary from Peak Human to Class 50 (scaling to Braun Strowman who once overturned a semi-truck) and there would also be some hax like Resurrection, Summoning, Teleportation, Sound Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement and Power Mimicry
You have my support to make that happen. Another 9-A/8-C verse only makes those tiers even more competitive.

You'll need calcs for that.

Also the vast majority of the wrestlers with supernatural abilities doesn't really use (or abuse) them. Most of the time it's just theatrics, in matches they don't use them, so that's a weakness that would be noted in their profiles (assuming they are allowed lol).

Finding good matchups for them is also debatable.

Aldo from Another eden

ik another eden is a gacha game but......

it has alot of feats for the characters and a possible 2-A rating for them

We used to have an AVGN profile; there was originally going to be a lighten restriction on profiles for YouTubers, but one of the former Admins made a giant rant about it, and then there were a lot of U-turns happening too fast. Though, I think the AVGN Adventures version of the Nerd is okay though as that is a fan made video game version of him with note worthy feats here and there.

Also, I personally think the reason for the deletion was hypocritical. HIs reason for it was something to do with "I don't want the wiki to become a laughing stock for having video game reviewers fighting over each other." But as far as "Laughing stock" status is concerned, I'm pretty sure characters like Barney or Baby Shark fit that bill a lot more than Smosh or really any YouTube profile we had. It's okay that he wants us to only make serious profiles, but using that reason alone makes nuking YouTube profiles but keeping all the baby show characters hypocritical.

We used to have an AVGN profile; there was originally going to be a lighten restriction on profiles for YouTubers, but one of the former Admins made a giant rant about it, and then there were a lot of U-turns happening too fast. Though, I think the AVGN Adventures version of the Nerd is okay though as that is a fan made video game version of him with note worthy feats here and there.

Also, I personally think the reason for the deletion was hypocritical. HIs reason for it was something to do with "I don't want the wiki to become a laughing stock for having video game reviewers fighting over each other." But as far as "Laughing stock" status is concerned, I'm pretty sure characters like Barney or Baby Shark fit that bill a lot more than Smosh or really any YouTube profile we had. It's okay that he wants us to only make serious profiles, but using that reason alone makes nuking YouTube profiles but keeping all the baby show characters hypocritical.
IIRC we had a similar reason for deleting composite real world profiles (We made a better reason later, but the thread calling to ban them was literally called "Composite Clown: We made a fool of ourselves" or something like that). For some reason people really want Versus Battles wiki to not "Make a fool of itself".

And then we unironically made Island level 616 Thor.

IIRC we had a similar reason for deleting composite real world profiles (We made a better reason later, but the thread calling to ban them was literally called "Composite Clown: We made a fool of ourselves" or something like that). For some reason people really want Versus Battles wiki to not "Make a fool of itself".

And then we unironically made Island level 616 Thor.
and then one people argument was "it maybe was a alternative argument of another series" then not providing any evidences... and they accepted it . yeah VS wiki isnt doing a good job trying to keep a good reputation

Based on this, would you agree to allow VTubers to have profiles?
Only those with expanded lore and material dedicated to their characters, of course, As discussed here.
As the OP says, VShojou have their own lore videos.
Hololive has their own lore videos on top of an anime shorts series on Youtube, aside from official anime/manga media and future projects.

For another bump besides MLAATR (maybe I'll consider making a discussion thread of that cartoon, if anyone thinks so as well).

I looked up books from my childhood and there's this obscure Finnish comic book series called "Riku Rassi: The Hot Rod Man", which is about a titular mechanic and surprisingly has good amount of feats, as I wrote here on a respect thread.

Sun Wukong adoptions. We still do not have SMITE Sun Wukong, Black Myth "Sun Wukong", Uproar in Heaven Sun Wukong, 1986 television series Sun Wukong, 1999 animated television series Sun Wukong, and many more.

Sound Horizon and Ragnabreak have solid tier 1 feats but sadly I'm not knowledgeable enough to create a charater's profile on my own.
They are very popular in my country vs community.

Back