• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering that we have Putt-Putt's page with a respect thread, I'm thinking about a fellow Humongous character, Spy Fox, who has more feats and combat-related gadgets.

We used to have Hong Kong 97 video game version profiles, but they got nuked because it's just a bastardized unlicensed game where only like 2 known copies exist. And it doesn't even remotely follow the movie it is based on.

i can high ball AVGN to Low 1-C, but he's also 3-C and MFTL+
51cb63e3f1e087c25c0083393091e930.gif

I thought one of his best feats was throwing the Independence Day disc around the Earth, I haven't seen the movie yet, so maybe he has a good feat there?

We used to have Hong Kong 97 video game version profiles, but they got nuked because it's just a bastardized unlicensed game where only like 2 known copies exist. And it doesn't even remotely follow the movie it is based on.
Didn't the creator make it as like a shitpost or something?

Yeah, he confirmed it was intended to be a "**** you letter" to Nintendo.

If I had to make a suggestion, it would be Reoko from Bubuki Buranki. One-man use of Entei allows her to scale to True Form Orbu, which by the end of Season 1 was able to prevent damages from the fall of Treasure Island, that was stated to be able to basically nuke Motherland Russia, putting her (and the respective verse pertaining to the peak of Buranki's in the series) anywhere in Tier 6 (6-C for TI, and 6-A for the scope of Russia). In fact, based on how you're willing to interpret statements from Matobai and Zetsubi, it's possible that Treasure Island falling had the destructive potential of a small planet (5-C/Low 5-B(ish)).

EDIT: the damages were prevented by combining the Rinzu of about 5 or 6 people (all 5 limbs of Orbu + Reoko). Make of that what you will.

The end of Season 2 also reveals the remains of Treasure Island to be Deus Magna, with just it's head being the comet foreshadowed earlier in the season (meteors generally entering earth's atmosphere at Mach 33), and Monsieur Guy complementing the power he had before Duroc had even adapted to Deus Magna's systems, after an attack from it.

Season 1:

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Season 2:

Screenshot_8.png

DeusHeadGoGif.gif

DeusHeadMentio.gif

DeusBlast.gif

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Last edited:
If I could make any character Profiles at the moment, they would probably be Sam Gideon from Vanquish, The Gauldurson Brothers from Skyrim (who I asked for help making in the TES General Discussion Thread because I'm stuck on ******* mobile) and Halo Wars 2 Hero Profiles like the Hunter Captain Key on the Mgalekgolo Profile.

Last edited:
scp-3477

If we can can use all 34(with known powers the author headcanons their is 77)it would be very interesting due to the weird immortalities and powers that come with them as well as what seems to be really good preparation.

While in theory I could make them the article is meant to be very open to headcanons, is very much inspired by a real person, no real feats of strength, and no extended canon make it likely impossible.

How about the miis and the player from the Tomodachi Life games on the Nintendo DS and 3DS? I know “The Player/Look-A-Like” deletes the save data of the game and erases the miis world. However he does it to an unknown extent that would need to be looked over if it would be AP or hax. Basically what I’m saying is that we could have a potentially universal level mii character lol. I don’t know what we’d do about the miis however. We could add a key for “Tomodachi Life” on the Wii Sports profile or we could make a whole entire profile for the adaptation of the miis in Tomodachi Life. I think it would be pretty cool!

Agent J and Agent K from Men In Black profiles would be awesome too! Also, Marty Mcfly, Doc Emmet, and Biff from Back To The Future profiles would be pretty cool too!

I wish I could remake Kumoko Light Novel profiles, and after reading all kumo desu ga current light novel volumes, I will start to read the light novel of Akashic Records, I specifically want to make a profile to Glenn, as I only watched the anime some years ago
tenor_14.gif

I wish I could remake Kumoko Light Novel profiles, and after reading all kumo desu ga current light novel volumes, I will start to read the light novel of Akashic Records, I specifically want to make a profile to Glenn, as I only watched the anime some years ago
Oh yeah, I'd made a profile for Kumoko based on the manga that goes way more in-depth than the one currently posted. Should probably do a revision but idc

Personally I wish to start making some Mission: Yozakura family profiles
The series is a fun read and fights are cool.
I’ve already made a ton of calcs but I’m waiting for them to get evaluated. After that I
Can make sandboxes.
But they’ll probably be between 9-B and 8-C

Another one I’m interested in is giving The Hunters Guild: Red Hood some profiles they’ll be a cool verse addition to the wiki as it releases more chapters. Calcs have already been made but ofc more feats will come. So it’s better to wait as it’s so new.

Back