• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
McSlash, TechnoDevil, SpringWrath

Themes:

McSlash​

Idk but same as TechnoDevil (Base/Phase 1)
Outrun The Nightmares (Crisis McSlash/Phase 2)

TechnoDevil​

Idk what song (Base/Phase 1)
Caern - DEFEATER (Custom-made Theme) (Bass Devil)

SpringWrath

EnV - Revive
ARForest - Hemisphere (Crisis SpringWrath)
2 Calcs were done by a former calc group member Zanybrainy (The guy who got several other roblox verses in VS Battles Wiki)

I want to clarify that I kinda wanted the verse itself to be added (Boss Fighting Stages), it could be called Dracoverse because thats the continent most of the events take place in and what the newer games are named after (Since a bunch of IXtheCreator's games share lore and take place in the same verse). There are several other characters too which I'd love to add and contribute to.

Last edited:
I think I recall the witches from Spirited Away having good magic.
I wanted to do a page about the Last of the Dodos but his too obscure

I would probably do Golgo 13, or more accurately redo since i already made his profile but it was mostly based on the Anime/OVAs rather than the OG Manga.

Unfortunately i was never able to find all the manga chapters of the series and only a fraction of it.

StarTropics characters such as Mike Jones or Zoda.

Tatanga (Super Mario) and Naminé (Kingdom Hearts) for existing verses

Last edited:
Characters from Star Ocean; an awesome series of JRPGs well known for it's alternative endings, different party recruiting, exploring different worlds across space and its absurd amounts of content (The whole Tri-Ace mythos tbh).

After SO3 (pulled a Danganronpa V3) the series kinda fell flat tho... :/

Characters from Star Ocean; an awesome series of JRPGs well known for it's alternative endings, different party recruiting, exploring different worlds across space and its absurd amounts of content (The whole Tri-Ace mythos tbh).

After SO3 (pulled a Danganronpa V3) the series kinda fell flat tho... :/
The series itself is already average at the start and it just get worse lol

Anybody here happen to watch a webseries called Meta Runner? I was wondering if that series could get some profiles, though I don't know much about stats and scaling.

Wow, that is awesome! Great work!
Im not sure either. Isnt the sun in Greek Myth much smaller than our sun(im probably wrong here)?
Dealing extra damage from behind seems to me more like Damage Boost than Stealth
"Overall health and ability to heal is reduce by half for Aspect of Guan Yu" this is the opposite of stat amping, maybe its better to mention it as a weakness
Edit: Shoudnt Skelly get mid-high regen for returning from powder?

Last edited:
I've wanted to add profiles for casshan, all versions, but I just haven't done it.

Knights of sidonia is another one, atleast for nagate, tsumugi, maybe ochiai and the benisuzume. Honestly I just want more mecha profiles in general but there just aren't enough mecha fans on this wiki.

I'd argue that the dream world is a universe, and at the very least, one of those 4-A pocket Dimensions.

As for speed, I'd say at least FTL, due to the whole planet hopping thing.

But, that profile is super good, so thanks for coming up with it.
4-A pocket dimension feats are being revised so it would be best to have a backup. Also, the exact distance between Earth and Otherworld is also hard to determine, considering there's a literal latter between the two.

Back