• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^But can't for one reason or another^^

Mine our Characters from Edgar Allen Poe Ex. Nevermore or the Conquer Worm but lack of feats and I would likely wank them. Also creepypasta, cryptids, or urban legend characters. Or Barney the Dinosaur but that is another story.

I'm pretty sure that cryptids and urban legends are allowed. Creepypastas are allowed if they aren't based off of anything. (ie. Sonic.exe isn't allowed because he's technically a sonic fan character where Slenderman is allowed several profiles due to being his own self-contained thing.)

Not positive. I think it was at the beginning of my message wall. Also Composite Mothman was deleted though it probably due to being Composite.

Yeah I remeber seeing a page like that awhile back. I'm pretty sure the rules have changed since then. At least, with creepypastas they have. Assuming you can find the original story or the character appears in a web-series (Marble Hornets) or video game (Slender) outside of the original source material.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
AVGN and Carmen Sandiego
Youtubers are technically real people. Who's Carmen Sandiego?

Edit: nvm, I thought you were the OP. But seriously, who's Carmen Sandiego?

Jeff would be easy if that is the case but eh. Probably would have to be Keaton.

Was planning to make Bigfoot, Owlman, and subsequent characters similar.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
@969
Why can't you?
For the same reason we don't allow Dragon Ball Xenoverse Goku. It's basically exact same as the canon version of the characters, except with higher AP (canon MLP caps at 4-B, the IDW ones have some 4-A feats, and some really vague Tier 2 stuff for the top tiers), so it would be basically pointless, since it's the same character.

The gaming master666 said:
Isnt Slenderman based on nyarlathotep?
What? No. He's not. And just being based on and inspired by something doen't mean he's not allowed. Goku is based on Sun Wukong but he's still allowed.

For the same reason we don't allow Dragon Ball Xenoverse Goku. It's basically exact same as the canon version of the characters, except with higher AP (the canon caps at 4-B, the IDW ones have some 4-A feats), so it would be basically pointless, since it's the same character.

But we have Archie Sonic and the like...

There was a thread talking about this, and the staff said that there's no point in adding IDW forms for the characters. They did say that we can make page for new characters who made their debut in the comics tho, that's why we have the Bookworm, and there were also plans of making some other, but nobody ever got to it.

Basically, if it is a new character that only appears in the IDW comics, we can make it, but if it's just a stronger version of the canon characters, it was decided that we shouldn't.

I would love to do this once I have some scans of the important feats, but the one verse I'd like to bring here, along with its characters, is Tomodachi x Monster, which is basically a very graphic, gore-filled version of Pokémon, with characters that have, at most, Town level AP, and amazing haxes like Low-High Regenerationn, Necromancy, and even Time Manipulation.

The Beast does have that ability to turns kids into plants tho, but it seems like this takes way too long to be useful,(unless I'm misremembering, he started transforming Greg when the sun was setting, it was night when Wirt found Greg, and Greg was still not totally transformed.)

The Happy Mask Salesman from Majora's Mask. I freaking love how this guy is so mysterious that he could range from haxed 10-B to literally the god tiers of the verse. The guy's so strange he'd be literally the only exception to the rule: "everything is weaker than the Triforce" if he had actual combat feats

Starter Pack said:
I would love to do this once I have some scans of the important feats, but the one verse I'd like to bring here, along with its characters, is Tomodachi x Monster, which is basically a very graphic, gore-filled version of Pokémon, with characters that have, at most, Town level AP, and amazing haxes like Low-High Regenerationn, Necromancy, and even Time Manipulation.
I found a game called pokemon redwood its bassically with zombies,ghosts and demons

Also, I'd love to bring more InuYasha characters to VSBW, because the current cast we have is...actually kind of pathetically small. We don't even have Miroku, Sango or Shippo, which is a crying shame.

I really would like to have profiles of characters from Sherrilyn Kenyon's works.

Character's like: Acheron Parthenopaeus, Styxx Anaxkolasi, Nick Gautier, Kyrian of Thrace, and the numerous pantheons of gods that exist within this world.

My reason for not making the profiles is that they would be horrific if I tried to create them, and I don't want to do such a disservice to these characters that I care about so much. I really just wish more people knew who they are.

Warren Valion said:
I really would like to have profiles of characters from Sherrilyn Kenyon's works.
Character's like: Acheron Parthenopaeus, Styxx Anaxkolasi, Nick Gautier, Kyrian of Thrace, and the numerous pantheons of gods that exist within this world.

My reason for not making the profiles is that they would be horrific if I tried to create them, and I don't want to do such a disservice to these characters that I care about so much. I really just wish more people knew who they are.
You could always suggest the profiles be made on the profile request thread. Not sure if it's still open thought. if it's closed or you can't find it you can ask an admin.

The Wright Way said:
You could always suggest the profiles be made on the profile request thread. Not sure if it's still open thought. if it's closed or you can't find it you can ask an admin.
I did, and nothing ever came of it.

I mean, would you just pick up multiple books in a franchise you don't know, search for feats and lore when reading, and make a profile because some stranger on the internet asked for it?

I did, and nothing ever came of it.

I mean, would you just pick up multiple books in a franchise you don't know, search for feats and lore when reading, and make a profile because some stranger on the internet asked for it?

Lovecraft books are filled with tons of pages

A character I would love to add but don't have Time is Tom from Beast Quest. The guy has two games now, one console and one mobile, and a slew of books I use to read when I was younger. I forgot a lot of what happened but he got some gear I made a blog about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back