• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

...What happened while I was gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just return to Chou Chou page, and I found out that she have been downgraded to tier 5. I check the comment thread about it, and the amount is staggering. What the hell happen? Also, someone also managed to delete the old page, so no wonder you guy can't get the feat.

Made it in CR because I'm gonna ask for it.

They were agreed to be upgraded to 3-B again. I got busy with stuff related to Marvel and Real Life (College issues) so I couldn't do it then.

I can do it now. I just need to know which feats to show on each profile. It seems that the whole cast is 5-B.

Unfortunately, someone (looking at you, LazyHunter) actually managed to delete the old page without at least saving the feat. Good thing I remember where it came from. Wait a sec.

Here's 3-B feat:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152123285@N06/34730852974/

He also has a statement of going to eat the whole universe.

https://youtu.be/j946gOJ5974?t=15

^ Girl deflects a moon-sized meteor (KE of this would be insane)

https://youtu.be/j946gOJ5974?t=50

^ Guy slices multiple planets

https://youtu.be/j946gOJ5974?t=66

^ Girl fires a beam that destroys multiple planets and the sun

https://youtu.be/j946gOJ5974?t=209

^ Girl creates a black hole that sucks multiple planets

https://youtu.be/j946gOJ5974?t=254

^ What she does is a big ambiguous, but the spell's sigil is planet-sized and it appears to pull things in before causing a large explosion. Seems like a vortex-type thing.

https://youtu.be/j946gOJ5974?t=276

^ Galaxy level feat.

https://youtu.be/ZGvE_WpP3xA

^ Massively FTL+ speed and also planet-busting

https://youtu.be/ZGvE_WpP3xA?t=160

^ Pierces the planet with a dive-kick making it explode

https://youtu.be/ZGvE_WpP3xA?t=406

^ Straight up planet-busting energy beam

Other feats.

I remember there's still that one feat with Ultimate Souls when she squish an entire galaxy, but since it's in jap it's fking hard to find

Andykhang said:
Unfortunately, someone (looking at you, LazyHunter) actually managed to delete the old page without at least saving the feat. Good thing I remember where it came from. Wait a sec.
I didn't delete the page, and I would appreciate if you didn't throw baseless accusations like that. I don't think I could have even deleted them, given that I'm a regular member.

I recently finished the game, discovered the verse pages had all been deleted and brought the matter up with CrossverseCrisis since they were the one to delete them because they were apparently poorly made with unsufficient justifications for their stats. I remade them without including the special attack animation feats since I don't believe those are valid feats. Another member started a discussion about including them that got a bit heated. I decided to give up and concede since I don't like the verse enough to keep defending my position when everyone else clearly disagreed with me.

Can't really help much there, it depends on what tiering you give Chou-Chou and Vorgis, since all the other party members help her fight him.

Just remember to remove the notes on the verse page and on the characters pages about not accepting the special attacks as feats.

@lazy sorry about that then.

Also, just find out that the video itself is also removed from Youtube. This suck

Don't worry, you weren't around when it all happened.

Which feat was it, then? I guess something from the second game's story, because I think Matt linked most of the special attacks, even the one I found for Deified Vorgis.

There's also Chou Chou's galactic special attack, although that is true equipment.

Also, Vorgis was going to eat the universe, literally.

Yeah, that line is basically a boast about how now he can eat whatever he wants in the universe. One does not eat the entire menu in one bite, after all

I don't think he is 3-A, but 3-B is backed up by that. Even if it took him 500 years to do so, it would still be Multi-Galaxy level.

Also Side note There is a Beam constantly stated in description and name to be light (it even goes In a Strenght line) that the protagonists can Dodge, I bring this Up because It should Make Pretty much everybody at least FTL. Well top tiers should Be MFTL+ but the FTL stuff should scale to BOG-Middle of game characters though the MFTL+ movies Are like Undodgable as far as I know.

I am going to the airport soon, but would appreciate if you could help to fix this while I am gone.

I will. I will talk with FateAlbane, he knows the Verse (Played the games) and can point out to which feats need to be linked in which profiles.

The party didn't lose to Vorgis just with the size of a planet. They lost to Vorgis who was in possession of Belleria's power (not completely using it but still it was in his possession, hence why Belleria also lost her powers and memories). He later says he will consume her gem but other two instances in the game point to the fact that he had that power in his hands.

ThewhyforVorgis
ThewhyforVorgis2

ThewhyforVorgis3
ThewhyforVorgis4

However, Chou-Chou's power is not actually with him since she has 6 fragments of her gem and the seventh is with Ryuto (though no one knows this at this point). Vorgis still has the entirety of Belleria's gem. Elka also points right after that they "can't get the powers back until they beat him but can't beat him until they get their powers back".

Furthermore, no one was scared of Vorgis by size alone. They were more surprised at the fact that he presented himself as Belleria's father (though he is really just her pet) when Belleria herself is human sized and Ryuto, who is regarded most of the entire game as the joke of the series was more than willing to fight him. The party was way more concerned about his powers AFTER they fought him and were easily launched into deep space by his attack mid-battle.

Elka could be the exception but Elka is portrayed throughout the game as scared of fighting at all (or fighting anyone who is not named Ryuto, little girls included).

The Seven worlds are not by any means a comparison with the Universe, nor just Seven Planets either. They are something Chou Chou as the Undisputed Goddess of the Universe created very casually as originally a single world and just the Sun World has, like the name indicates, a sun of its own. Not to mention Chou Chou outright says there was nothing and no one in the Universe before. Altis says that "this particular region of space has seven inhabitable planets".

ChouChou
ChouChou2
ChouChou3
ChouChou4
Deified Vorgis should be 3-B and everyone EoS should scale to him. Not only he has a skill of destroying multiple galaxies, he also has the complete power of Belleria's Gem along with Belleria herself (who could originally fight Chou-Chou as the undisputed Goddess - while still being inferior to her, though) and has an statement of devouring the Universe to back it up.
And saying this is "boast" makes zero sense when Vorgis contemplates about this power and says "So this is the true power of a God of Destruction..." contemplating about being able to have "the universe as his menu" right after absorbing Belleria's gem along with her. It makes even less sense to disregard it as a boast when Deified Vorgis actually has a feat of blowing up multiple galaxies through Lonely Blow of Doom to back it up. And that's without saying anything about the tons of Universal statements scattered across the game and the fact that Belleria's role as God of Destruction was to go across the Universe destroying worlds (including the one Chou-Chou created, which caused the whole plot involving them and Vorgis in the first place).

Disregarding skills as Game Mechanics does not fly either, when transforming people, demon lords, heroes and even inanimate things such as continents or a planetary forcefield into peons to serve Chou-Chou is a power acknowledged by the Plot.

...They make Vorgis himself into a Peon in the True Ending, so disregarding Galaxy Sized and Galaxy Busting Peon Ball does not make much sense either. Scenario/Surroundings not blowing up when skills are used literally happens in 100% of games. For example, we don't disregard Sephiroth's Solar System Level Supernova because he needed a Meteor to hurt the planet or because the Solar System was still there once he was finished. Basically, it's much more unlikely to actually scale Vorgis to be "planet" instead of "Multi-Galaxy" by assuming he was just boasting or that he would eat the Universe planet by planet when literally everything points otherwise . It would be like the old story of reducing the tier of verses such as Shin Megami Tensei because we don't see anything blowing up while they fight. And say that they were scared of Shesha who wasn't even the size of a city to justify it.

And the party gets scalling from him in EoS for a simple reason: They collectively defeated him and Chou-Chou did not use her full power as Undisputed God until after the final battle was concluded due to the fact that she would "disappear from the world" becoming "unable to interact with it if she did". What she does to separate him from Belleria varies from one ending to another. They are still lower than Chou Chou in scale, but 3-B nonetheless.

Vorgispower
Vorgis2

Huh I was always unsure if just blowing away 4 galaxies was 3-b but Meh Ether way yay Though Question isnt it impossible to dodge the huge MFTL+ attacks? Or am I remebering wrong And if not how meny times are said attacks?

@Jester As for speeds, they should be MFTL+ (though I have no idea of the extent). G-Castle flies around the Galaxy and by the end game Chou-Chou decides to set sail on it with the purpose of exploring the Universe to conquer it (which leads to the plot of the direct sequel Mugen Souls Z, which story I'll be checking in a while, as we're covering just Mugen Souls right here).

So to pilot the ship one would naturally need to have those reaction speeds. Since the ones to pilot it are Ryuto and Elka, everyone gets scalling from them as there are battles fought in Mugen Castle exchanging attacks while piloting it.

There's also that Ex-Skill in Mugen Souls Z that crosses a bajillion planets and leaves the Galaxy in seconds. But I'd have to watch a walktrough of the whole sequel for that one before saying anything.
SpeeedInterstellarrunningaroundthegalaxy

So we could always calc that feat and scale the party to it.

EDIT: And of course, if we disregard animations for Mugen Souls based on "animations", a bajillion characters from loads of series would get downgraded based on how blatantly different their talk is when compared to their actual feats.

FTL Dyspo and SoL gold saints comes to mind...

I've never got the Dismissing animations because they cause no real damage argument

But Also I'm gonna ask again Arnt the MFTL+ EX skills undodgable?

True.

And I dunno. Why, tho? Usually character's scale to their feats, so it would naturally go "X can attack at this speed and Y can fight X, so Y scales to X's attack speed." whether they are dodgeable or not in game. Plus with the whole interstellar travel they would still scale to MFTL+ anyways.

I was just wondering for 2 reasons 1. attack speed doesn't always scale to combat speed 2. The only moves that are MFTL+ are spells that people can't dodge.

Also i didn't think piloting a ship was enough for MFTL reactions or is it?

I've always wondered that Some verses count ship piloting and some don't.

Shrug

@Jester

1. I could swear the "can't dodge" is game mechanics in this case, but let's assume it isn't for the sake of argument... As for attack speed not scalling to combat speed, how so? Since the character is the one who makes the attack in this case, saying it doesn't scale to their combat speed would be like saying Kamehameha does not scale to Goku. While in much less of a scale, even the very first skill in the game has people flying to the moon and Altis jumps higher than that in a few moments.

2. It is because they would naturally need to know when and where to stop, how to steer the ship, react to stuff in its way and also do combat while flying at those speeds. You can't pilot something that is flying across the galaxy and the Universe when you can't even perceive anything happening around it as it travels much faster than you can possibly control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back