• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"What the hell is he? He's like the embodiment of unfairness. There's no way... I'll let myself lose to someone with 1 ATK and 1 DEF!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is dumb as ****.
As seen at the beginning of his fight with Frisk he only uses the TK to stagger his opponent, he releases them immediately after and tries to blast them or hit them with bones.
After he's released, what's stopping Garou from clapping Sans with one of his abilities?

This isn't a turn-based fight dumbass, nothing stops Sans from telekinetically slamming Garou to the floor while attacking at the same time.

This is dumb as ****.
As seen at the beginning of his fight with Frisk he only uses the TK to stagger his opponent, he releases them immediately after and tries to blast them or hit them with bones.
After he's released, what's stopping Garou from clapping Sans with one of his abilities?
speed equal which means that sans maintains his faster reactions as per our rules + faster attack speed with gaster blasters + teleporting out of garou's attacks + dozen of damaku that attack his soul and poison it + sans just inverting gravity and using tk again

speed equal which means that sans maintains his faster reactions as per our rules + faster attack speed with gaster blasters + teleporting out of garou's attacks + dozen of damaku that attack his soul and poison it + sans just inverting gravity and using tk again
Garou can just blow him up.

I mean the AoE of his nuclear fission punches are Country to Planet Sized also he has access to portals himself in this key and spams them

Regardless Sans stomps as discussed before idk why did MonkeMan revive the thread

I mean the AoE of his nuclear fission punches are Country to Planet Sized also he has access to portals himself in this key and spams them

Regardless Sans stomps as discussed before idk why did MonkeMan revive the thread
Someone linked me to this thread.

EdBvCFsXsAEMbP_

Garou looking at Sans knowing he's gonna light him up the second he lets go of him

he will, sans has attack speed advantage with his blaster, + when sans pins him down first he will not expect the bone coming from the ground for him to dodge
Now I'm not well informed on OPM, but can't Garou counter that or dodge it? His whole shtick is adapting to stuff, growing faster and stronger quickly.

sans kills prety fast someone with resistance, so i imagine a few hits, the thing is, sans fights in a way that most of these hit will hit, and every single attack has this effect with his insane damaku

Who's to say that Sans would even be able to hit Garou? The moment he starts to dodge Sans' attacks, his speed would grow to a point that Sans wouldn't keep up, then he'd just blitz and oneshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back