• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier is moving a sun lil bit?

I'm not sure since it's a novel but here:
“There is a condition to an Evil God possessing someone. I recall…that it was a time frame.”

“Correct. You’re quite well-read for a slave child. To be precise, it’s the alignment of the stars.”

“The stars?”

“Yes. We will remain fused until the stars glittering in the heavens reach this alignment. Then I can take her physical body. When the constellations line up, our power heightens, and we can then complete the union. And…that fated moment is thirty seconds away!” Mood soaring, the thoughtform shouted with its chest thrust out in victory. “Ha-ha-ha-ha! The time has finally come! As soon as I possess this foolish girl, I’ll celebrate by torturing you to death! After that, I’ll destroy the world and resurrect my own physical body! Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I’ve never felt better!”

The shadow raised both hands and laughed raucously.

I could only sigh as I watched this. “A word of warning. No one can say how this battle will end. So claiming your win before the results are in is the height of stupidity. Your ego will be your downfall.”

“My downfall? Is that what you think? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! What a thing to say! You don’t even have ten seconds left to stop me!”

The thoughtform continued to laugh.One second passed, or two. I shrugged…and asked Veronica a question as I cast a certain spell.

“Veronica. Won’t you have a change of heart?”

“………”

She gave no answer, only scowled at me.
“I see. I understand.”

Three seconds remaining.

Two.

One.

“Pray while you still can that your suffering will end quickly!” The thoughtform’s laughter echoed across the arena.

However—two and then three seconds passed, and the thoughtform changed its tune.

“…That’s strange. We should be fully fused by now. Did I time it wrong?” The voice
wondered, sounding a bit deflated.

I smiled.

“No, you calculated your fusion with perfect precision.”

“…What?”

“What’s the matter? What happened to your composure from earlier?”

“…What did you do?!” shouted the thoughtform with a mix of irritation and confusion.

“It’s simple. Since you said you could only possess a body if the stars were aligned in a particular fashion…” I grinned as I revealed the truth.

“I adjusted the stars a bit. That’s all.” My answer was greeted with silence. Of course, time continued to pass, but there were no signs that anyone would be fusing. Reality stabbed my enemy.

“R-ridiculous! Changing the stars?! That’s idiotic—”

“I don’t mean to brag. In fact, I’d prefer being humble. However, that ‘idiocy’ is child’s play. For me, that is.”

If I was being honest, it wasn’t hard to meddle with the stars. I mean, I could change karma—the foundation of this world—even to the slightest degree.

This was easy.

Ard's feat.....

Yea this is far beyond anything he has shown, an outlier.

Just the way volume 6.5 is written after awhile, seeing stuff like characters who aren't even in the main story, this sun feat, the authors own statements about running out of ideas, and then specifically mentioning that the very last chapter is like important to the main series, i just concluded its non-canon and thus can't be used.

Last edited:
Yeah the feat is done by Ard also I'm not sure about appearing in the main story considering it's called a side story one lol

Back