• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What will you call to this ability?

If you have an ability that let your perspective outside of the world and thus mind control, charm, fear, or any attacks relating to mind is ineffective?

Let's say it's like an RPG your character on a game is affected by the mind control. But you aren't 'cause you exist outside of it.

This dude is unaffected by charm = mind control of a goddess which can charm all of creation with no exaggeration.

If you take that description too literal it may be Astral Projection. Otherwise is just resistance/immunity.

No... Mind immunity or resistance is just an effect of that skill. Btw the skill is called RPG skill

Clearing An Isekai With Zero Believers?

Makoto's RPG player gives him a 360 view of his surroundings and grants resistance to charms and mind control cause his mind isn't in the world, it's like a real world person controlling a game character, obviously you can't mind hax the real person, that's the perspective Makoto has.

It sounds like type 9 immortality but really isn't since he can and has been killed, it's not like his true self is beyond where he can be killed, his mind is just beyond where it can be affected.

Clearing An Isekai With Zero Believers?

Makoto's RPG player gives him a 360 view of his surroundings and grants resistant to charms and mind control cause his mind isn't in the world, it's like a realm work person controlling a game character, obviously you can't mind hax the real person, that's the perspective Makoto has.

It sounds like type 9 immortality but really isn't since he can and has been killed, it's not like his true self is beyond where he can be killed, his mind is just beyond where it can be affected.
How about fourth wall lol

He isn't breaking the 4th wall though, he isn't talking to the audience or acknowledging that he is a fictional character.

All in all, RPG is a weird ability which we can't really classify beyond like Enhanced Senses and Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Empathetic Manipulation etc.

Speaking of this series, was ready to make a verse for it, over 6 months ago, but someone else wanted to do it. Don't know what they are doing, if interest is still there, in all regards i could just go ahead and make the verse myself, 6 months is a long while to wait, that said, this isn't high up on my priorities right now.

Woah Go for it! In arc 10 it stated that makato dagger is made of scythe (Which the god of scythes use) which could cut all of creations, his sword is Star level can cut even gods. Makoto in arc 9-10 has so many interesting skill such as limited precognition and mind acceleration

I'm waiting for his "Power nullification at Continental range" to be Fan translated that Godly power is so broken

I still don't understand why even when he level ups, don't get stats improvement.But even without that, different types of magic,infinite magic,the goddess dagger and spirit king mode, all of them are broken as hell.Btw makoto even had 4-C statement as a spirit king

Back