• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What?

"Dark Souls is a powerful verse, which is by no means, "weak." I mean, it's not wrong, but this can surely be reworded better, right?

Lol it sounds like it's trying to reassure itself or something. I can see what I can do.

I said "while the power of dark souls may not be immediately apparent, it is by no means a weak verse". The rest of the description explains fine from there.

Also what do we even consider a weak verse anymore i've seen tier 8 verses referred to as powerful but that sorta makes sense when you remember that stuff like tanks are 9-A.

Wokistan said:
I said "while the power of dark souls may not be immediately apparent, it is by no means a weak verse". The rest of the description explains fine from there.
Also what do we even consider a weak verse anymore i've seen tier 8 verses referred to as powerful but that sorta makes sense when you remember that stuff like tanks are 9-A.
That sounds much better. Many people don't really view Dark Souls or Bloodborne as a strong verse just because you can kill everything with a broken sword given that you have enough patience and skill. You have to really dig deep and interpret the lore to understand just how powerful the verse really is. This is why Dark Souls is one of my favorite game series of all time.

Wokistan said:
And as for Tier 8 verses, as long as JoJo stands out as THE strongest Tier 8 verse, I'm all good.

Back