• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the most broken, overpowered character you've ever made?

Honestly, the shown feats in my lore show:

English=Godzilla.

The two have yet to reach a solid conclusion.

What about Pre-Retcon Logan?
i thought about him, but i think maskless GMW deus probably beats pre-retcon logan, although it would be a very hard fight

WKH = Tronald Roosevelt > Maskless Deus (GmW) = Pre Retcon Logan = Tronald = Roosevelt

i thought about him, but i think maskless GMW deus probably beats pre-retcon logan, although it would be a very hard fight

WKH = Tronald Roosevelt > Maskless Deus (GmW) = Pre Retcon Logan = Tronald = Roosevelt

The wrongness is infinite.

The rightness is infinite+1.

MaxForward said:
Tronald Roosevelt > Tronald = Roosevelt > WKH = Maskless Deus (GmW) = Pre Retcon Logan

Mine is Post-Retcon The Crying Child. I did make the First Layer of the Cosmologh is roughly to counter and overwhelm all Godmodes and assemble them indirectly to the weakest of the cosmology to avoid AP being the reason people win against the Post-Retcon World's Beyond entities ... So it is to be expected.

The most OP character I've created is Copete. Might not seem that OP to some people anymore but bias bias bias it's one of the cleanest godmode profiles I've seen on the wiki (albeit, I haven't looked at that many profiles soo....)

I am legally obliged to say Pulsimann, but I have a character that stomps him so hard it's not even funny.

Said character it's not interested in fighting and doesn't have a page, so I don't count them.

Back