• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's the most unreasonably powerful a character has ever been on VSBW?

Universal Dante depends on how seriously you take WoG. Since we don't hold WoG in a higher regard than we do the actual series, we consider it completely unreasonable. Others don't.

Anyway...

@Darkanine

Eric's profile is a mess. He is apparently 9-A via scaling from a High 5-A character?

@Dark

Ah the days when we separated keys with italics and bolding.

What was the last key for anyway?

The real cal howard said:
Kirby vs Spongebob was a legitimate match...but who could forget 4-A Dora? ovo
Remember when we had Carmen Sandiego at 3-C to High 3-A because of a Wikipedia description?

Low 2-C and Infinite Speed Chowder. owo

and i even remember people considering the in-universe Author Avatar to be High 2-A or something

Dude, when I first found out about this wiki, Alien X was Multi-Universe level because "he did a Universe level+ feat very casually."

Ugh. That guy who made Low 2-C, infinite speed Chowder is a troll who abused the profile making rules. He should be banned on the spot.

(Checks history)

...wait

The real cal howard said:
Ugh. That guy who made Low 2-C, infinite speed Chowder is a troll who abused the profile making rules. He should be banned on the spot.

(Checks history)

...wait
I agree. Ban him.

I agree. Ban him.

Yeah, that dude has done nothing but trouble. Dear lord, have you see the amount of times he's tried to upgrade Kirby only to get shot down each and every time?

Y'know, that guy who tried to upgrade Zelda to Tier 3 and 2 numerous times, only to get ********** (don't take this out of context) by Matt and Azathoth each time.

He's such a Nintendo wanker. 2-A Pokémon gods because a game was called Gates of Infinity. He uses the NoA translations for Zelda, and tries to get them to 3-A almost as much. His Digimon and Dragon Ball downplay was atrocious too. I swear, he just doesn't like series that begin with D. Don't believe me? Look at Dante vs Mewtwo. What series is Dante from? Devil May Cry. I rest my case.

Y'know...

"Dante scales from Mundus, who created a dimension to fight him in"

This has been repeated SO MANY times you could probably make an inside meme out of this. Seriously.

I also remember when almost everyone and their mom used to be 5-A / High 3-A and Massively FTL+ in Starbound, with the exception of a few 7-B people (that... were still Massively FTL+)

....until Azzy destroyed it, just like he destroyed the hopes and dreams of all who wank verses they like.... ;~;

To be honest I disagree with most of that downgrade. 5-A to High 3-A is a bit much, but 5-B and MFTL+ I didn't have a problem with.

Back