• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

when are we gonna run out of fair vs matches?

I'd imagine never.

There's so much media created in human history that hasn't been indexed but is viable for the site. Verses not at all indexed, characters without pages but meet the requirements to one day get them. Every page has a potential to 'fairly' match with more and more pages, the number only going up every time a new one is added.

And every day more media is created than you can probably ever consume in your lifetime. Books are written, animation is made, comics are sketched, video games are programmed.

People won't stop creating, so to run out of fair matches, we'd have to run out of people who care to add new index pages, and if we did? Then there's no one to even make the matches in the first place.

I'd imagine never, not only because of the reasons stated above by XitSign. But also because every CRT made in this website can potentially create a new fair match up that previously wasn't possible before.

is it just me
or is making fair verse matches getting more and more difficult
yeah, recently it's been getting difficulty to create matches of characters with high tiers that aren't a hax stomp or a pseudo stomp(probably cuz idk a lot of characters)

There isn't an upper limit on possible matches, but there probably is one on threads that enough people give a crap about to reach a conclusion.

Never in your life, unless if you rely on using overpowered characters in matches all the time

One nanosecond.

Never. Not just because there's so much media but also because character tiers change pretty often on average. A character could be 5-B and have 20 "fair match ups" and then a year later new feat is discovered that puts them at 4-C and boom, new "fair match ups" appear.
is it just me
or is making fair verse matches getting more and more difficult
I don’t think there's a problem with that. It's more so fair match ups that people actually give a shit about.
It sometimes feels like you are kinda forced to put at least 1 popular character into the match up or people simply won't care enough to even open it.

Back