• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Where are the Enel calc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not OP but

I find it weird that he's Town level with El Thor, City level with Raigō

Where did this come from? I know he's
Island level Environmental Destructive Capacity with Mamaragan because of his ship but we need to find the reason that Enel is Town and City level with those moves

I will ask CinCameron20 for input.

Actually, I think his page needs to be drastically changed.

6-C doesn't make sense for Mamaragan because it's literally a rainstorm of lightning bolts. They also never displayed something ridiculous as applying Island level energy per bolt.

Raigo should be changed to likely City level for the destructive feat of destroying the entire Sky Island town where all the residents resided, leaving a gaping hole in its place--though I feel that a calculation would need to be done for this.

El Thor also needs a calculation, and should be separate from his standard AP as he has usually been seen taking time to charge that attack.

This is what his page should look like, at least for Attack Potency:

"At least Small Town level Normally (Stomped and one-shot Post Alabasta Zoro, Sanji, Usopp, and other similarly powerful characters with casual effort. Capable of harming Luffy to some degree with physical strikes), Town level with El Thor (Created large craters [insert calculation here]), with up to City level environmental destruction (Raigo was used to completely destroy a city in Skypeia, and was going to be used to obliterate Upper Yard)."

I know some calc group members in the past worked on this back in the day, but we need to revisit this because I think Enel's page is the most confusing and lacks any supporting evidence.

If needed, i can find feats that will work with El Thor and maybe Raigo, but I will most likely need someone else to do a calculation as I'm quite limited.

Okay. Feel free to appropriately adjust the page then.

Okay. Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back