• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which character would you be on VS battle?

Rudeus Greyrat,

his story was the first novel i have ever read and it is still one of the best storys i can recall to have seen, be it anime/manga/LN/etc,

his personality was partially generic and partially totally unique, his powers are not overhelmingly badass and neither is his powerlvl, he is a top-tier but still a bit far away from the best of the best,

most of all, he loved 3 girls in his life and he married all 3 of them, and he even became a father during latter third of the story,

all in all, my most liked and "wished to be" characters...

(which is funny because the char is actually a neet from out world which somehow got his soul transferred into the fantasy world after gettign killed by a truck while saving 2 people....so chances are that maybe i will in fact become Rudeus if i save someone XD)

Reimu Hakurei. Teleportation and flight are both abilities that would greatly help daily life, and her job + her powers means she has a rather easy job to. We are also quite similar in term of personality, lazy and all. I also get to hang out with Marisa~

Takato Matsuki is very similar to myself when I was his age, or at least how I remembered acting when I was his age. Takato was a good natured, geeky kid obsessed with Digimon (Digimon Adventure was an anime in the Tamers verse, heh) who loved to draw and was playful. However, Takato, like me had terrible anger issues. Luckily I never made a universe collapse with my anger, and thankfully I grew out of them relatively recently.

As with GreatestSi, I see myself mostly as Rudeus Greyrat.

His personality is pretty much the same as mine, but with perversion heavily toned down. I see myself as a passive type of person even though I do get competitive at times. I'm pretty awkward but I can and will talk if need be. I think in a game protagonist-ish kind of way where I describe things happening around me with a bit of flair and what not. Etc.

Also, I can relate somehow with his development. I had a moment in my life where I was really, really bad (schoolwise though, as to Rudy's entire previous life). I went on and got over that phase and would rather not go back to it.

So yeah. I also see myself (and apparently, others see me the same way) as the "donkan protagonist" in Rudy's words.

I would be the weirdest combination of Tyrion Lannister, Tomoko Kuroki, Castiel and the 11th Doctor.

^the 11th doctor is one of my top5 "chars i want to get reborn as" :D i love how each one is bascially a totally different person, but the last one sucks, i dont like peter at all, wish they had kept matt smith for a bit more (5 or so seasons :p)

Ι haven't seen any episode with the 12th but he doesn't seem that bad (not close to Matt or David but not bad).

^of course this is only my opinion but i think he is not fit for this role, maybe it was the plot but peter was awful, i hate the 12th, and dont get me started with the master, they destroyed his awesome personality too :'(

But you should watch for yourself and decide if you likr him or not, some even say that he is the best doctor so far -_-

Sans

I am lazy usually, like telling jokes, have depression issues (though not to the point of medication being required), am smarter than my IRL friends, am very hard to beat in a video game, and have a physically stronger younger brother.

Honestly, I like L from Death Note. Both of us like sweets, don't like to lose, anti-social (he pretends to have apsergers), sit in awkward positions, and are relatively intelligent. I just think that he is a down to earth character on this site (despite the other 9-C and higher/lower characters) which makes him easier to relate. Other than that I think Jotaro is pretty badass for being so young and just messing up DIO's plans. Just goes to show that you don't piss the man off.

I have a habit of underestimating my opponents.I am quite crazy about power,which I would like to be based on science-fiction.

Further,I want to stronger by gaining power..more power...

'The Accelerator' from A Certain Magical Index is best suited for my personality.

I'd probably be Jotaro or Kirby. Mostly because I love those two franchises to death, and they're some of my favorite characters in all of fiction.

By that same reasoning, if I were to pick someone from Touhou, it'd probably be Tenshi, Aya, Sakuya, Marisa, Reimu... or any of them. Touhou might as well be called Waifu Wonderland. With the spinoff called Waifu Wonderland: Special Shitposting Edition.

Misogi Kumagawa, because he is the best character in the world (yeah, he is my favorite). Also, even if he is a complete loser, his powers are so so incredible. And I love his character development, End of Medaka Misogi is awesome in every way.

Yukari Yakumo, because of her OP powers and my personality being somewhat similar to her's (namely laidback and sleeps a lot lol). I'd love to live in Gensokyo and Yukari would be perfect choice for that imo, with someone with power like her and status, what could possibly go wrong? =)

That or Sans. Because he's ******* Sans.

Minato Arisato from Persona 3. I loved the game and the character, the engima and persona of him (ignore the pun) and i love the cast of Persona 3 + the abilities.

Fllflourine said:
Yukari Yakumo, because of her OP powers and my personality being somewhat similar to her's (namely laidback and sleeps a lot lol). I'd love to live in Gensokyo and Yukari would be perfect choice for that imo, with someone with power like her and status, what could possibly go wrong? =)
Being the most dangerous to all the being in the world, that's what. How does she live her life without abusing that power to death (in many sense) is a mystery.

Personally I would like to be Reimu, too. Just float around in life is kinda me anyway.

Being M. Bison would be pretty sweet. Bison dollars are even better than a Bat Credit Card! If that is too weak, Kishibe Rohan. And if being Rohan isn't enough, nothing is better than being Steven(Megami Tensei) when he's out of his pimp chair(wheelchair). The fact that he has a pimp chair, and a throne better than Lucifer's, YHVH's, and Mara's justifies this. For all we know, the man might be stronger than the most worshipped monotheistic deity, and that's actually insane.

Hybrid Reaver. In my opinion, it is one of the coolest monsters in fiction. The massive talons combined with its psionic powers make it very well rounded and versatile. It is highly devoted, albeit to a... less than benevolent god. I imagine it would be pretty awesome to be able to use the standard psychic loadout (telekinesis, telepathy, ect.) while also being able to dice apart any obstacle with its four arms and many tendrils.

I would agree with Zianmoon on Kishibe Rohan. I am an aspiring author, and I'm currently writing my own comic using Manga Studio 5. None of it's posted online though.

I can also agree with Rohan's philosophy; knowledge is power. The more knowledge you have, the better stories you can tell. I dream of writing complex and deep stories that catch the people who only know me for my goofy and cheerful side off guard. I'm always known amongst my IRL friends as the spirited, happy-go-lucky comedian, and I'd like to show the world my serious side.

Tbh, i'd preferr less of a character and more of a certain city in a certain world.

Espers in general from Toaru Majutsu no Index/Toaru Kagaku no Railgun are just badass imo. In the series, yeah certain abilities are much better than others, like Accelerator mentioned somewhere above this post, but for most abilities it's just the sheer versatility of what you can do with some of 'em, like Mikoto Misaka's Electromaster ability (her signature Railgun attack, using magnatism to fire a coin at mach speeds or better, being able to hack into systems or erase her presense from cameras by manipulating the electricity inside them, the electricity itself being a weapon, magnatism again to make a bunch of iron particles into basically a whip that acts like a chainsaw, or to walk on walls with metal inside, etc)

While something like electricity is a simple, somewhat overused ability in fiction, the depths it can be taken to are the Toaru verse's specialty. hence why i'd love to be an esper with a fairly versatile ability since i could probably find a lot of unintended uses for it.

If i HAD to chose a character and ability though, probably Kakine Teitoku's Dark Matter, post-revival. As long as any of it exists he can regenerate from it, even the smallest molocules, he no longer needs to eat/sleep/etc and can create pretty much anything from it that he can think of. However, i can't say i like Kakine's personality much (it is entertaining, but very unlike myself) i'd probably go with Beetle Number 5's much more stable personality (one of the things Kakine made out of the dark matter, but it took over as the "dominant" personality because it didn't like the way Kakine just wanted to screw things over. it currently keeps Kakine's personality in check and tries to prevent it from surfacing although it has failed a couple times)

King from Nanatsu no Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins.

He's got type 1 immortality, can fly, and has telekinesis. Not to mention a magical spear that can turn into all sorts of badass things, like a body-building teddy bear, a petrifying lance, a giant, over-designed, over-powered spear, a bigger kunai collection than Konoha's seemingly infinite reserves, and most importantly, a pillow described as "a perfect pillow" for laying around on.

Not to mention all his fights are seemingly effortless. He just waves his fingers and hand around while yawning at his foes. Telekinesis + flight + type 1 immortality + an incredibly intimidating spear have got me sold. It doesn't even matter that he doesn't have other types of immortality because he's stronger than the whole of the real life world combined.

Back