• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haki is will power and truth seeker orbs can affect willpower and astral being like souls. TSB are close to Hagaromo reality warping there is no way a foreign energy would just block it that’s NLF.
please stop because what
NLF is saying that it would affect manifested willpower.
That shit can't even affect a tree outside or the ground you stand on

TSOs got no evidence of affecting energy like Haki either so that's that
it doesn't need to be based on what both chakra and haki are accepted as being on wiki

Haki = Spiritual Energy with Life Force content that esoterically interacts with the soul

Chakra = Physical and Mental Energies with life force and spiritual content than esoterically interacts with the soul

it doesn't need to be based on what both chakra and haki are accepted as being on wiki

Haki = Spiritual Energy with Life Force content that esoterically interacts with the soul

Chakra = Physical and Mental Energies with life force and spiritual content than esoterically interacts with the soul
Them both being able to interact with the soul doesn't mean that they're intertwined in correlating ways whatsoever

that's like saying because a person can absorb lightning land there's fire as hot as lightning, they can absorb fire too

Haki is too different from cellular energy mixed with brain power, they aren't close enough for that to work

Them both being able to interact with the soul doesn't mean that they're intertwined in correlating ways whatsoever
you haven't give examples of why their being intertwined in different ways even matters.

based on SBA, them both being intertwined at all is enough for TSO to interact with Buso
that's like saying because a person can absorb lightning land there's fire as hot as lightning, they can absorb fire too
not the same thing at all because fire and lightning are literally two different energies and abilities can have specific limitations in fiction that allow you to absorb both or only one. and so far nothing has been brought up to distinguish Haki from components of Chakra.
Haki is too different from cellular energy mixed with brain power, they aren't close enough for that to work
That is not all that constitutes Chakra, there is some level of spiritual energy and power draws from the actual soul.

nothing thats been brought up changes how similar they are.

you're basically saying because Haki is more innately spiritual than chakra(which is debatable in of itself tbh) that they differ too much to be equalized.

When TSO erase and deconstructs all aspects of chakra. having an energy source with a higher concentration of spiritual energy doesn't make it all of a sudden not work.

That is just a semantical detail and not how SBA works.

Last edited:
I mean Whitebeard was basically incapable of using any form of advanced form of haki in and has for worse endurance so I’d say it matters.

you haven't give examples of why their being intertwined in different ways even matters.

based on SBA, them both being intertwined at all is enough for TSO to interact with Buso

not the same thing at all because fire and lightning are literally two different energies and abilities can have specific limitations in fiction that allow you to absorb both or only one. and so far nothing has been brought up to distinguish Haki from components of Chakra.

That is not all that constitutes Chakra, there is some level of spiritual energy and power draws from the actual soul.

nothing thats been brought up changes how similar they are.

you're basically saying because Haki is more innately spiritual than chakra(which is debatable in of itself tbh) that they differ too much to be equalized.

When TSO erase and deconstructs all aspects of chakra. having an energy source with a higher concentration of spiritual energy doesn't make it all of a sudden not work.

That is just a semantical detail and not how SBA works.
Haki and Chakra are both neither spiritual at all, they just have the ability to interact with the spiritual

Haki is Life Force, Chakra is Mental and Physical Energy
Erasing Mental and Physical ≠ Erasing Life Force

They aren't similar at all to be equalized

Haki and Chakra are both neither spiritual at all, they just have the ability to interact with the spiritual

Haki is Life Force, Chakra is Mental and Physical Energy
Erasing Mental and Physical ≠ Erasing Life Force

They aren't similar at all to be equalized
Chakra is life force too. The eight tails said that if you run out of chakra you will die. Kakashi does by using Kamui 3 times because he exhausted his life force aka chakra.

chakra is not explicitly referred to as "life force," but rather as a form of energy that is essential for ninja to perform various techniques and abilities. Chakra is depicted as being derived from a person's physical and spiritual energy, and it is manipulated and controlled through specialized techniques such as hand seals and meditation.

While chakra is closely tied to a ninja's vitality and physical stamina, it is not explicitly equated with "life force" in the traditional sense.

chakra is not explicitly referred to as "life force," but rather as a form of energy that is essential for ninja to perform various techniques and abilities. Chakra is depicted as being derived from a person's physical and spiritual energy, and it is manipulated and controlled through specialized techniques such as hand seals and meditation.

While chakra is closely tied to a ninja's vitality and physical stamina, it is not explicitly equated with "life force" in the traditional sense.
"Life Force (生命力, "Inochiryoku") is the life energy of all people and living things based on the strength of their physical energy"

It is complete nonsense to claim that chakra is not life energy. Chakra consists of spiritual and physical energy. In the Naruto universe, life energy is the physical energy of chakra. It can easily be said that chakra consists of spiritual energy and life energy.

He never uses Genjutsu and starts out of range for TSO
Just because he doesn't use genjutsu doesn't mean he can't use it. We know that Obito can use standard MS genjutsu. Obito uses the tso's to attack the enemy if he is close, and if there is an attack from afar, he creates a shield by forming the tso's into a bow.As a result, Obito will win thanks to genjutsu even without using TSO.

Just because he doesn't use genjutsu doesn't mean he can't use it.
I never said he can’t use it.
We know that Obito can use standard MS genjutsu.
Yes, but this is something he only used once for special circumstances (brain washing Yagara) other than that, never. As Juubito especially he’s more focused on his new powers. Arguing Obito will beat Whitebeard with Genjutsu more often than Whitebeard range slams him is disingenuous.
and if there is an attack from afar, he creates a shield by forming the tso's into a bow
When has Obito ever done that?
As a result, Obito will win thanks to genjutsu
How does a TSO shield allow him to Genjutsu?

I never said he can’t use it.

Yes, but this is something he only used once for special circumstances (brain washing Yagara) other than that, never. As Juubito especially he’s more focused on his new powers. Arguing Obito will beat Whitebeard with Genjutsu more often than Whitebeard range slams him is disingenuous.

When has Obito ever done that?

How does a TSO shield allow him to Genjutsu?
You implied that he won't use it, and this is complete nonsense. Obito's genjutsu does not even affect people at Kakashi's level, but it is ridiculous that it affects people like naruto, sasuke and minato. Of course, he will not use genjutsu just to waste energy, but I can claim that he will use genjutsu if there is someone he doesn't know like wb. Also, the fact that tson can be used as a shield is an important information since even if he does not use genjutsu in the first attack, he will definitely use it in the second attack. I will post a visual of how tso can be turned into a shield below.

images_6.jpg

You implied that he won't use it, and this is complete nonsense. Obito's genjutsu does not even affect people at Kakashi's level, but it is ridiculous that it affects people like naruto, sasuke and minato.
You can say that it’s nonsense when you show me one single instance of him using it in combat.
Of course, he will not use genjutsu just to waste energy, but I can claim that he will use genjutsu if there is someone he doesn't know like wb.
Not without evidence that that’s how he acts in this key you can’t.
Also, the fact that tson can be used as a shield is an important information since even if he does not use genjutsu in the first attack, he will definitely use it in the second attack.
Genjutsu is not his second move rushing someone is his second move and if he tries that he gets one shot.

You can say that it’s nonsense when you show me one single instance of him using it in combat.

Not without evidence that that’s how he acts in this key you can’t.

Genjutsu is not his second move rushing someone is his second move and if he tries that he gets one shot.
In the pre-Juubito Kakashi war, the first move was genjutsu. He saw that genjutsu did not affect people at Kakashi's level, so he did not use genjutsu against people he knew were stronger than Kakashi in his Juubito form.

It is not said that you cannot use genjutsu on the juubito key.

When I say bow shape, I mean a semicircular shape that includes the user.

In the pre-Juubito Kakashi war, the first move was genjutsu. He saw that genjutsu did not affect people at Kakashi's level, so he did not use genjutsu against people he knew were stronger than Kakashi in his Juubito form.

When I say bow shape, I mean a semicircular shape that includes the user.
Genjutsu wouldn't even work against Whitebeard anyways

Kakashi is a special case considering his past with him. Also Naruto in KCM1 doesn’t have Genjutsu resistance on Kakashi’s level even if he is stronger, neither does Guy.
It is unlikely that he uses it.
I want to know how to resist mind mp that has at least 3 layers lol
better willpower (Haki) = better resistance

I want to know how to resist mind mp that has at least 3 layers lol
Still hasn't been evaluated. Also TSO probably can't even interact with Whitebeard's quakes, they've never been shown to work on something vibrations, which are significantly smaller scale than the atomic nature of TSO. Outside of lacking the ability to even interact with them properly (Massive NLF to claim TSO can work on everything.) I'm also pretty sure TSO can't erase shit that's naturally occurring (A whole ass major point is that Senjutsu is essentially just nature energy they absorb. (Doesn't get much more natural than vibrations / earthquakes.)

I don't buy TSO effecting Whitebeard's quakes in any capacity.

all the layers were evaluated and accepted
Yeah this is cap. I literally just read all 19 pages in the layer evaluation thread and there's literally zero Genjutsu discussion there. Think you got that mixed up with Slayers old Genjutsu blog.

Kakashi is a special case considering his past with him. Also Naruto in KCM1 doesn’t have Genjutsu resistance on Kakashi’s level even if he is stronger, neither does Guy.

It is unlikely that he uses it.

better willpower (Haki) = better resistance
In your mind, you cannot attribute his use of genjutsu to his special relationships. There is no logic to this. Why would he use genjutsu because of his special relationships?

It was naruro kcm2 and bsm naruto who faced juubito, and it is known that getting help from the outside chakra flow within naruto is one of the most effective ways to resist genjutsu, so perfect jinchurikis had high resistance against genjutsu, and base naruto can resist 1 genjutsu used by Itachi.

Tell me why it is not possible to use it.

You need to prove that you can resist 3 layers of mind manipulation.

images_7.jpg

You need to prove that you can resist 3 layers of mind manipulation.
No. You need to prove it's 3 layers, the current layers on the profiles come from our outdated layering system. Nowadays you need to actually have the layer scaling evaluated and accepted in the layering evaluation thread which has yet to be done.

Ergo Genjutsu currently doesn't have "layers" in an accepted sense. The current layers are invalid and outdated.

Kachon literally stepped up for the Nard fan's to have Genjutsu finally evaluated.

He's the new #1 Naruto guy here now lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back