• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can beat this team? (Tier 8)

8-C. The first of many tiers where every other character has rediculous hax. Other notable ones include 5-B and 4-B. And now JoJo's in it. Rubs hands together menicingly. I don't even need 8-Bs or 8-As. I've also challanged myself to only use characters I've heard of outside of versus debates.

Team: Grim Reaper (Sims), Heaven Ascension DIO, Final Form Zonda and Specimen 7

Rules: Speed Equalized. Nobody above tier 8 (Though higher tier hax is allowed. But no tier 1 defensive hax.). The team is bloodlusted. PIS is banned. Otherwise anything goes. (Note: DIO can time stop infinites and DOES need to touch somebody to use Reality Overwrite. These are not rules to the battle, these are just to prevent confusion)

Round 1: Fighting all of them in a 1v1 gauntlet.

Round 2: Fighting them all at once.

Heaven Dio
The man who has gone above heave

Grim reaper
The personification of Death

Specimen 7
The wall of Flesh

FinalZonda
The master of Ede

682 is banned because it's profile needs to be completely redone with the lore updates. It's way more powerful than it should be in its current state.

Because he has tier 2 hax and it'd be too easy to just go to the Strongest Character for Every Tier and choose the one for 8-C, who has tier 1 hax. Also I'm sick and tired of people who spam Jill on these types of threads. I'll change it to noboy who has Tier 1 defensive hax, but they can still have it on the offensive side.

** thinking intensifies **
well, working with every strongest from every tier from 8-A to 11-C................
>8-A: Oracle beats HA DIO and roflstomps everyone else, Misogi probably can't get around HA DIO but beats everyone else afaik

>8-B: Same with Misogi again

>High 8-C: About 100% that a Culexus Assassin beats 682, but both win with ease

>8-C: Matoi's 24-D BFR to somewhere where you need 24-D protection like her to survive is done by a 24-D god and works at immeasurable speeds. TL;DR she roflstomps

>9-A: Jill does her Jill things while House of Refuge kills everyone but HA DIO and stops because neither can kill each other

>9-B: Cain goes about his day as his foes literally kill themselves

>9-C: Well i don't know how good all of Lucetta's resistences are but her RW resistence is definitely higher-d. Depending on if it's not 5-D or 5-D or higher, she either kills everyone put gets ****** by HA DIO or kills him via Broadway Force and way more hax

>10-A: GER couldn't beat HA DIO, but beats everyone else

>10-B: Yurika mind haxes and Amari probably does something

>10-C: Can't really beat any of them sans Zonda due to them being non-physical and HA DIO being HA DIO

>11-A: Whiteface can't do shit, SCP-3043 flattens everyone and shoots them in the face

>11-B: Disembodied Thought mind haxes, grows and one-shots everyone sans Death and Specimen 7 as it can't hit them

>11-C: None of them can do shit to SCP-2747, which eventually just kills all of them

Back