• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can defeat SCP-343(In the SCP Verse)

If those two don't count, then the Neverwere, SCP-3812, and Mary Nakayama can.

Didn't 343 or 239 beat the neverwhere?

@Wok 239 beat a weakened Neverwere, while a full power Neverwere canonically killed an alt universe 343

@Wokistan That was a weakened Neverwere possessing a damaged way, a full power one killed 343.

@Dragon Yes The All-Mighty

@Kyleb79 If you mean "SCPs" as in ones with numbers, then I'd say Swann's Proposal, Mary Nakayama, 3812, 343, Djoric-Dmatix's Proposal, Twistedgears/Kaktus' Proposal, Clef's Proposal, 173 as the koitern, 017, and 682 as a leviathan.

Kyleb79 said:
How about the Scarlet King
Compared to the numbered SCPs I listed, full power would be below 343 above Djoric-Dmatix, weakened would be below Djoric-Dmatix and above Twistedgears/Kaktus.

Agnaa said:
Kyleb79 said:
How about the Scarlet King
Compared to the numbered SCPs I listed, full power would be below 343 above Djoric-Dmatix, weakened would be below Djoric-Dmatix and above Twistedgears/Kaktus.
didn't you say 682 in leviathan form can beat 343

No, 343 just kinda didn't feel like dealing with 682 iirc.

Actually I forgot about SCP-2747, when in the same narrative it should probably be able to do Mary Nakayama levels of destruction, so it should be able to kill 343 if 343 doesn't deal with it.

All Mighty is several layer of transcendence above 343

trained 239 is a unknown amount stronger than her base, and reset the universe, not the whole verse

Kyleb79 said:
isn't 239 equal to 343 power and 682 had a incon with 239 in SCP-682 vs SCP-239
It was an incon because 239 couldn't get around the immortality provided by 343, and 682 was to weak to kill 239.

343 wouldn't do that, why would 343 toss away one of his horsemen of the apocalypse? Why would he let someone die that he banned from death?

Hl3 or bust said:
All Mighty is several layer of transcendence above 343
trained 239 is a unknown amount stronger than her base, and reset the universe, not the whole verse
probulay countless layers

I don't think so

afaik, theres 20 or more layers of transcendence for the god-tiers, although the narritive stuff gives avatar Swann some arbitrarily large amount of those layers below it

Back