• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who can defeat SCP-343(In the SCP Verse)

OzzyReborn said:
Only in their true form, their avatars all vary in strength.
i don't think the avatars vary, but the one we've used so far is transcendent of the narritive stack as a whole

and 001-Swann is transcendent of the avatars

OzzyReborn said:
> i don't think the avatars vary,
You'd be wrong, Swann's avatars are rated anywhere from Tier 2 to 1.
thats not varying power

thats called 001-Swann was Low 2-C at one point

Hl3 or bust said:
OzzyReborn said:
> i don't think the avatars vary,You'd be wrong, Swann's avatars are rated anywhere from Tier 2 to 1.
thats not varying power
What?

Every single SCP who represents a writer is an avatar of Swann in Extended Canon, they vary from Tier 2 to 1.

OzzyReborn said:
> i don't think the avatars vary,

You'd be wrong, Swann's avatars are rated anywhere from Tier 2 to 1.
How do they vary?

As far as I know, they're all completely above the narrative stack.

Clearly you seem to be talking about a different aspect of Extended Canon than I am. Any SCP representing a writer of their own verse, is a Swann avatar.

OzzyReborn said:
Hl3 or bust said:
OzzyReborn said:
> i don't think the avatars vary,You'd be wrong, Swann's avatars are rated anywhere from Tier 2 to 1.
thats not varying power
What?
Every single SCP who represents a writer is an avatar of Swann in Extended Canon, they vary from Tier 2 to 1.
no, OCs aren't Swann avatars

Murphy Law, Thaddeus Thaum, 3812, 3043, etc. are all High 1-B (1-B rn but High 1-B is guarenteed for the revisions) due to stuff like plot hax or trascending individual or just large numbers of narritives

Swann avatars are transcendent of the entire, arbitrarily large narritve stack

OzzyReborn said:
Clearly you seem to be talking about a different aspect of Extended Canon than I am. Any SCP representing a writer of their own verse, is a Swann avatar.
I think my reason interpretation of Extended Canon has good backing behind it.

What do you mean by "SCP"? Why would only numbered SCPs be Swann avatars?

What do you mean "writer of their own verse"? Why do you think each Swann avatar has its own verse? I can give you multiple statements about narrative layers intersecting and crossing over, if you want, the narratives are clearly not independent, and beyond that almost everything on the SCP wiki happens in the same one narrative.

OzzyReborn said:
Canon writers are Swann avatars, that's the whole point of the skip. You're talking other aspects of Extended Canon.
if we go by file canon alone, there are no Swann avatars and 001-Swann is Low 2-C

your point?

OzzyReborn said:
Canon writers are Swann avatars, that's the whole point of the skip. You're talking other aspects of Extended Canon.
Yes, and all of those Swann avatars are above the narrative stack.

OzzyReborn said:
And SCP-3812 is not infinite-dimensional.
Every god-tier is infinite dimensional, and 3812 is above most of them.

> If we go by file canon alone, there are no Swann avatars and 001-Swann is Low 2-C

What are you even talking abou? I'm not talking file canon here, I'm talking in general. Don't mix stuff.

Agnaa said:
OzzyReborn said:
Yes, and all of those Swann avatars are above the narrative stack.

OzzyReborn said:
And SCP-3812 is not infinite-dimensional.
Every god-tier is infinite dimensional, and 3812 is above most of them.
Yeah your pretty much right the only thing he's not beyond is swann

OzzyReborn said:
> If we go by file canon alone, there are no Swann avatars and 001-Swann is Low 2-C
What are you even talking abou? I'm not talking file canon here, I'm talking in general. Don't mix stuff.
>"other aspects of Extended Canon"

what other aspects?

Swann avatars are above everything sans 001-Swann by what is basically definition due to writing it all into being, including 3812 and all the other OP ones

OzzyReborn said:
> Every god-tier is infinite dimensional

No, they are not.
From acidverse.

Unfortunately, the world is not dynamic. Everything's already over, I've already read it. All of this? It's just going through the motions. This is just a tiny subset of the world at large. I'd call it the 'real' word, but it's just as real as we are in here. The larger space that we're in… much larger, in fact, uncountably infinite expanses in uncountably infinite dimensions… we fill that space. And yet, here, we're discretised. Collapsed into words and nothing more, even if we're something so much greater.
See, sometimes the infinite can be reduced to something simpler. Look here: ÔäÁ0 and ÔäÁ1 and ÔäÁ2 and so on. Simple, yes, but they can each contain the world. You can glimpse it, if you look hard enough. Just breathe in, breathe out. Think about infinity. Not just countable, but uncountable, and the dimension of it goes up into uncountability too. If you think you've really understood it, you aren't thinking hard enough. Sure, zoom past the pitstops. 5, 23, 3333. They're all beautiful, but so horrendously finite. Fly past it all and keep going and going. Minds have died wishing for a fraction of what I can see. So breathe slowly, and think about it.

Really think about it, and the world seems like nothing.

I hope you've been paying attention''

Kyleb79 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
OzzyReborn said:
> Every god-tier is infinite dimensionalNo, they are not.
revisions are in progress off-site my guy
you mean SCP God Tier revisions This
well, we used that for a while but it got derailed by the canon revisions

so, right now, me, Agnaa, Weekly, Matt, Dargoo, Kep, Sir Oven and Ultima are working on what to do on Discord

@HL3 Kep and Sir Oven too.

Agnaa said:
OzzyReborn said:
> Every god-tier is infinite dimensional

No, they are not.
From acidverse.
Unfortunately, the world is not dynamic. Everything's already over, I've already read it. All of this? It's just going through the motions. This is just a tiny subset of the world at large. I'd call it the 'real' word, but it's just as real as we are in here. The larger space that we're in… much larger, in fact, uncountably infinite expanses in uncountably infinite dimensions… we fill that space. And yet, here, we're discretised. Collapsed into words and nothing more, even if we're something so much greater.
See, sometimes the infinite can be reduced to something simpler. Look here: ÔäÁ0 and ÔäÁ1 and ÔäÁ2 and so on. Simple, yes, but they can each contain the world. You can glimpse it, if you look hard enough. Just breathe in, breathe out. Think about infinity. Not just countable, but uncountable, and the dimension of it goes up into uncountability too. If you think you've really understood it, you aren't thinking hard enough. Sure, zoom past the pitstops. 5, 23, 3333. They're all beautiful, but so horrendously finite. Fly past it all and keep going and going. Minds have died wishing for a fraction of what I can see. So breathe slowly, and think about it.

Really think about it, and the world seems like nothing.

I hope you've been paying attention''

You should post that on This

@Kyleb I took it from the OP there, and that thread's gonna be remade eventually anyway.

Back