• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who do you think will win the next DEATH BATTLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehm... sorry if I sound.. rude? (didn't sound rude for me), but I prefer to avoid bad words in normal talks, I just like to watch those fights, remind me the old Animal Planet: when alligator fought against Hipo, and the serie about bug fights

I want to see Annoying Dog vs Andrew Hussie, Ness vs Frisk, or Dio vs Sakuya.

The fights are probably going to be pretty meh though... Screwattack really messed up by losing their 2D animators.

Still kinda looking forward to Tracer vs Scout because at least they're characters I'm actually familiar with/mildly care about. Rooting for Scout personally.

Antoniofer said:
You talk like this site has the absolute truth, remember, there several other communities that makes their own analisys with differents results; generally SA has good analisys in their fights, SPBD is by votes, but they have good researchers, are nerd, but smart ones, don't known about CFC tho.
Sorry if it came across that way, it wasn't my intent. I disagree with a number of profiles depicted here on vs wikis, but that's just the nature of vs debating in general. What I said applies here too. No vs show or site is without flaw, but they're still gonna have a number of people who'll treat em like the word of God.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Plus that fight will be 3-D since the nature of the games.

Probably will be animated in SFM too, which is nice. They might get flagged for using Tracers model though..

Yeah same here. There are pages we all disagree with here. It's just reality. We have flaws just like every other vs site. Heck there are pages that I utterly depise.

Yeah, the site is never going to be perfect, the best we can do is strive for a a level of consistent quality and accuracy, which we do pretty well imo. That is why we have the Content Revision forum after all. There are some pages that I just think seem flat out wrong (not gonna name them because I might sound bias).

I would like to implement more stats like SA and Nerdist scientists do, like force, pressure, penetration (bullets and swords), temperature, we can't maneuver with only energy stats, I saw a cholate tablet in Saint Martin with 2.148k Joules and an average human produce over 400k Joule in 30 min of walking, all that would means that value of energy can differ, same way with Watt and V*A

Scaling aside, maybe Morrigan Aensland, but according to the most of suggestion that I read, people will prefer Noel Vermillion for dozen of reason... another GG vs. BB...

I think Scout takes it due to superior stats, but Tracer's most likely gonna win because this is just a blatant cash grab by jumping on the Overwatch bandwagon. At least, that's the consensus over on the Screwattack forums.

I guessing that both profiles has somes stats by power scaling, and considering that both are humans, anything can happen, at the end, battle between skilled humans tend to be more difficult to predict

Huesito88 said:
Doesn't tracer outclass scout I checked their profiles?

Tracer mostly outclassees due to rather shaky statements about Doomfists Gauntlet. Their speeds are debatable based on what calcs you use. Bonk!Scout has been calced anywhere from High Hypersonic to as high as Sub-Rel and Tracer is MHS+ based off Soldier 76s feat I believe. I know some people consider the MHS+ feat to be an outlier since their second best feat is only Hypersonic+ though.

I can appreciate with Death Battle's way of doing things. While they have their fair share of trainwrecks, I can agree with their decision to ignore the VS forums; they're trying to get their own interpretation. Copying and pasting pre-researched stats defeats the purpose of doing their own research to determine whether they agree or not.

I can also agree that powerscaling isn't always that liable. I think it's abused like crap on this wiki sometimes. Like, plot armor is a thing. There are times where I highly doubt the author would intend to make a character THAT powerful just because they can defeat powerful beings. I feel like that would be better for displaying how skilled a character is, not necessarily their level of power.

Making a vague research again, seems like the Scout has better durability feats when tanking three rockets, considering that only one missiles impacted on him, those are like 34k pound of force, what is impressive. For Tracer, she has less feat in force, but has much more notable skill than the other guy and her Chrono accelerator seems pretty useful (seems like can even heal wounds)

The Queen Diclonius said:
I think Scout takes it due to superior stats, but Tracer's most likely gonna win because this is just a blatant cash grab by jumping on the Overwatch bandwagon. At least, that's the consensus over on the Screwattack forums.
From what I've seen, most of the forums generally agree that Tracer should take it if they were to fight.

Welp, since Scout has more arsenal, experience and feats, he has more possibilities of winning, I saw a prediction where it said that Scout should win, and has good reasoning; and SA forums just discuss ridiculous thing like "booty", "mach 360 Tracer" and "MCB Tracer", most of people there can't be took serious. However, the problem now is that SA decided to choose a character with little feats, is very likely than she lose, but then OW can said something useful and the battle can be scraped

The problem with DB/SA is that the use direct feats for the user: I mean (i.e.) A fought B in equals terms B is MCB, so A is MCB too But they never will accept something like A beated B, who fought C, who is MCB Therefore, A is MCB.

(I have a hard time taking them serious since GvS 1, not even talking about GvS 2...)

Depending on the forum, GvS 1 wasn't wrong, just had incredible downplaying and terrible reasoning. GvS 2, now that's a different story.

The real cal howard said:
Depending on the forum, GvS 1 wasn't wrong, just had incredible downplaying and terrible reasoning. GvS 2, now that's a different story.
GVS2 used composites for both. They just presented updated info, such as New 52 and SSG in the analysis for a more up-to-date analysis

Personally, I prefer to not scale indirectly, a character that fought equality against other sound good for scaling, but not someone is scaling from other that is being scaling from another sound unaccurate; futhermore, if a character defeated another via agility, skill and/or intelligence another character, there no need of scale any of those characters, scale to attacks isn't accurate neither, and is one of the most common ways of scaling in this wikia, neither way with magic.

BruceTheBatman said:
GVS2 used composites for both. They just presented updated info, such as New 52 and SSG in the analysis for a more up-to-date analysis
Call Superman "an invincible god", use Ultraman's feats, said that Supes has Infinite Lifting Strength because he lifted "Eternity" and a book with Infinite pages, don't show the complete panel of several feats (i.e. Supes destroy a planet easily: previous panel he was absorbing energy, after destroying it, he was exhausted and injured... and the planet was smaller than Earth) and Make Superman looks so arrogant and so easily playing on Goku during their battle without any problem... Yes, so fair and accurate.

They obviously just wanted to make this before DBS appears and Goku gets and upgrade.

I don't really care about the Goku vs Superman debate much at all. But their second video was absolute garbage. Regardless if you agree with the actual outcome or not.

They merged misinterpreted, false feats from completely separate continuities. Heck even from different entities all together like Aiden said with Ultraman. And mixed all this together to create a version of Superman that does not actually exist. They essentially used a fanfiction character to beat him.

This video would be like if I fused DBS's Super Saiyan Blue and GT's Super Saiyan 4. Then I made up feats for them that didn't actually occur in the story. Like SSB reaching infinite speed. And SSJ4 destroyed 6 universes.

Next I have this guy kick Superman's ass, claiming that the match was factually accurate and "ended the debate."

BruceTheBatman said:
I know it was inaccurate for research, I'm just saying that it was composites for both.
Yes, they made it composite when they said that this would be New 52/Post Flashpoint Superman vs SSG/SSB Goku (And they didn't make composite for Goku)

AidenBrooks999 said:
BruceTheBatman said:
I know it was inaccurate for research, I'm just saying that it was composites for both.
Yes, they made it composite when they said that this would be New 52/Post Flashpoint Superman vs SSG/SSB Goku (And they didn't make composite for Goku)
They didn't say that. They said "every official source". That was just the animation. And SSGSS Goku is composite lol.

Ryukama said:
I don't really care about the Goku vs Superman debate much at all. But their second video was absolute garbage.
This video would be like if I fused DBS's Super Saiyan Blue and GT's Super Saiyan 4. Then I made up feats for them that didn't actually occur in the story. Like SSB reaching infinite speed. And SSJ4 destroyed 6 universes.

Next I have this guy kick Superman's ass, claiming that the match was factually accurate and "ended the debate."
TBH there is an absurd arrogance to Ben that I find off-putting when he claims he's "ending debates".

But aside from that, I agree, and I also found that very funny.

Welp, I'm good with the first fight, all those number that they showed were justified, maybe they downgraded the Goku's speed (like 6c iirc), but upplay his force (4k tons in SSJ); and again, they should have wait for DBS to finish.

But maybe we shouldn't talk about that fight, continue with the current battle.

Tracer vs Scout?

I can't said much.

Scout has better arsenal, but Tracer has an edge in agility

For experience and inteligent, meh, they are good in what they do.

Speedwise... YouTube push me a lot on that one, I lot of people said that Scout is the fastest just because a guy take the models of the game and said that Scout run faster. Seriously.

But I think that Scout will result victorius, because he has more feat, Tracer only have two cinematics and some gameplay. And BONK! would surely be a trouble, as well as Tracer's Recall

Since DB/SA tend not to scale, and assuming they give Scout all of his equipment: They will likely give Scout the win.

Scout atm has more feats than Tracer and probably most of Overwatch. He of course has a more helpful arsenal at his disposal (again assuming they give him his whole arsenal). However, I wouldn't mind if Tracer won.

Honestly I would say it's like this for Scout and Tracer:

Tracer (in game)<Scout (full equipment and weapons)<MvM upgraded Scout<Actual Tracer (she speed blitz him)

How does game scout beat Tracer? He hits her with sandman ball, she gets stunned, game over, scout can counter her ult with his bonk atomic punch (in game he is invincible unless he falls into a pit of instant death).

BruceTheBatman said:
TBH there is an absurd arrogance to Ben that I find off-putting when he claims he's "ending debates".
Tends to be a problem a lot of people have. They kind of take the phrase a little too literally. Supporters will take the phrase seriously while critics will complain how it makes him look arrogant.

Ben and the other SA staff tweet out not to take the show super seriously and Ben has stated that it's more Wiz talking when that's said than Ben himself (as they have treated Wiz and Boomstick as fictional characters, otherwise Chad wouldn't be hurting his voice so much as Boomstick).

Looking at certain sections of the forum for the upcoming fight (before it devolved into insanity), it's close between the two, but I'm seeing a good amount support Tracer more than Scout (In the "She would win way". Not the "I like her more" sense). Even though Scout's got more weaponry and feats, it's more an issue of quality over quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back