• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who do you think will win the next DEATH BATTLE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they anounced Ken in the next death battle my mind immediately said his opponent would be Sub-Zero. Who else could his opponent be.

Another SF/MK battle would be boring and ridiculous, anyway, the most suggested character is Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury/KoF

I follow. Then again, I want SF to beat MK for Justice sake. Hasn't happened since episode two. Only non MK person I think they could put him against is Machamp.

BruceTheBatman said:
Superman is the main villain of DB. He keeps making fanboys cry.
Fight me lol.
he only makes the little tards cri, cuz the mature fans know superman beating goku is like a microbe beating groudon in a continent busting battle :)

And then come the Big Brother Superman people who start pulling an Archie Sonic and saying that other versions of Supes will stomp Goku even harder. Then the other DB fans pull out the games... (Goes on eternally/another minute)

But seriously guys, why do people take this crap seriously? These are fictional characters for god friggin sake. I've seen tons of people write death threats and wishes to Ben over a series on fictional characters. How easily triggered can people get nowadays? This communities good but I think we all take this show a little too seriously as it's just for fun and is not really something one should rage over :/

I think that is due nostalgia or muh waifu or any other weeboo reason. When I was younger I just shipped characters, not debated about power levels. But back in track, there's no Terry profile here, and no respect thread of both characters, so, for now, I can't do a thing

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ben is a dumb person
but threatening him isnt right

they shud just make memes about him instead.....
1) Now yeah but s1 to mid s2 the DB's seemed pretty good research wise.

2) I second that.

3) LOL

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ben is a dumb person
but threatening him isnt right

they shud just make memes about him instead.....
Agreed 1000%. No one deserves serious, real life harm harm just for exaggerating or dowplaying the powers of a fictional character. It's pretty sad that needs to be said.

Screwattack is biased towards nintendo, which was why Pikachu annihilated Blanca and Mario Luigi stomped Sonic and Tails, right?

They're also biased towards DC comics, which was why Deathstroke beat Deadpool and Batman totally won against Spider-man, right?

They're also biased towards DBZ, because Shadow beat Vegeta, right?

They're also biased towards cute and cuddly characters, which is yet another reason why Pikachu beat blanca, right?

They're also biased against Pokemon, which was why Shadow beat Mewtwo, and also explains the existence of the 1st Gen starter battle royale, right?

But wait, they've got to be biased against Street Fighter and favor Mortal Kombat! This is why Tsang Shung beat Akuma, and why Raiden godstomped thor, right?

They're also OBVIOUSLY biased against anime, right? Which again, is why Shadow beat Vegeta, and why Tigerzord godstomped Epyon, right?

Seriously, I'm getting a little tired of the "Biased" argument. But of course, there are a few where it's impossible not to jump to that conclusion, though... they deserve a LOT of criticism, but not the amount that they're getting.

Also, forgive me if I've already said this, but I can understand if they choose to ignore the VS forums like this one. They're trying to get their own intepretations of the characters, not just copy and paste feats from respect threads.

They can choose to ignore VS Battles if they want. But the thing is ScrewAttack also chooses to ignore common sense on many occasions.

ovo

As far as Ben goes, regardless of how questionable his debate ethic may be, he does NOT deserve to be viciously harassed. If people are so angry at his verdicts that they're sinking to death threats, those people need to reevaluate their damn priorities.

Agreed. No one should be considered a bad person, nor receive insults/threats for thinking Superman would beat Goku or vice versa. This is a fun hobby, not life or death.

I think someone should make a "Death Battle General" thread since this one is starting to kill my browser.

^Thanks for comment, I forgett where da heck were this thread.

But welp, the episode is out, the outcome was obvious, and I hate the next fighter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back