• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is DC strongest being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the page of the Tier 0 being of DC verse still remains. Technically, the most powerful being in DC is The Writer

Actually, the page of the Tier 0 being of DC verse still remains. Technically, the most powerful being in DC is The Writer
That isnt a real character, its like saying "the magic user"

The strongest is most likely the leviathan of stories

Yes, but The Leviathan is within the DC verse? Or only it because The Unwritten is published under the publisher name of DC?

It is not canon to DCU, at least cosmology wise, but publication wise, yes, the Unwritten stuff would be the most op.

As for canon strongest... Right now it's the writer - which don't make a speech of sense - then followed by Overvoid.

It is not canon to DCU, at least cosmology wise, but publication wise, yes, the Unwritten stuff would be the most op.

As for canon strongest... Right now it's the writer - which don't make a speech of sense - then followed by Overvoid.
wasn't Overvoid retconned recently into being a creation of The Presence or am I remembering things wrong?

How recent? Can't remember it myself. But then again, I haven't read anything cosmological related of DC since later 2019. Snyder ruined everything, smh

Just because DC comics owns Vertigo doesn't mean its part of the DC verse. With such heavy narrative, cosmological and insane contradictions between the two, to even rationalise them being interconnected is like a 3 year old ramming a square through the slot for a triangle. It makes no sense. Whilst you are technically right, the question is clearly for DC CHARACTERS, not just one offs owned by DC.

I didn't say it being creator owned means its canon, I was talking about how it being creator owned doesnt mean its non canon

Just because DC comics owns Vertigo doesn't mean its part of the DC verse. With such heavy narrative, cosmological and insane contradictions between the two, to even rationalise them being interconnected is like a 3 year old ramming a square through the slot for a triangle. It makes no sense. Whilst you are technically right, the question is clearly for DC CHARACTERS, not just one offs owned by DC.
Vertigo characters literally appear in mainline DC and vice versa

With such heavy narrative, cosmological and insane contradictions between the two

You are contrading yourself bruh

Anyway, Unwritten isn't part of vertigo cosmology or DC Cosmology.

Justice League Incarnate and after looking at it again I can definitely say I misremembered
I probably should've posted the panel I'm talking about but looking at it once again it does imply The Great Evil Beast existed before the Overvoid also prior when I mentioned The Presence I actually meant TGEB sorry for misinforming you guys
HqW8WHWMl81MqSxR6rmzyKgzWOumiluHZzcQ19DkysZhZekswrHywokKHt_x8pVLfYJiEGWrRCGZ6uNLRPXclzW1tFDwgA1kASWqP2mUS-1LYPCMpHprmXt7Q2uFYShqBatQKeZeAw=s1600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back