• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You can just not answer if you're gonna say something like that. Anyway, Awakened DIO is slightly stronger than Dio Brando and Star Platinum can easily break his skull and shit so SP

You can just not answer if you're gonna say something like that. Anyway, Awakened DIO is slightly stronger than Dio Brando and Star Platinum can easily break his skull and shit so SP
Thanks. I had some debate with a friend on discord and he said that Dio Brando is some 2.5 times stronger than Awakened DIO who in turn is stronger than SP and TW by the same amount. I obviously called bs cuz it's the same guy who said Dio Brando is around city-block level but I got curious about the true difference in their AP.

Here are his reasonings:
He straight up estimate Dio to be around 3-4 tons of TNT. Might be wrong, might be right.
He says SP and TW to be around 1.5 tons of TNT. Again, might be wrong, might be right. I suck at calculations and energy/power level.
He says that Awakened DIO has a lifting power of at least 15 tons since he easily lifted a road roller with 2 drums which are usually 16-18 tons. He's probably right here.
He says that Awakened DIO is weaker than Part 1 Dio so Part 1 Dio is stronger than SP and TW cuz Awakened DIO overpowered SP.
Then he says that Part 1 Dio can lift at least 60-70 tons since Awakened DIO has around 4-5 times less vampiric potency judging by regeneration speed. WTF man ?
So he concludes Part 1 Dio is easily city-block level cuz of all that above.
And all this time I'm just there going "wut ?" as I don't understand this tons of TNT and how much of them can do how much destruction. I wish I had some really good arguments to give him, I like this guy and don't wanna see him wrong on a series he and I really like.

This is mostly wrong, yeah. Those assumptions are, first off, wrong. I'm not sure what feats he's looking at, probably upscaling Dio from Tarkus' feat since Dio himself is practically featless in Part 1 iirc. And you can't really estimate calcs and expect them to have too much weight.
That LS logic does make sense, though he's ignoring the fact that SP yeeting the Empress' teeth is way higher
That is incorrect. We consider Awakened DIO stronger than Part 1 Dio, if I have to be honest I disagree but either way he says he's stronger than ever, and while his regeneration is weaker in Part 3, that's before he drinks Joseph's blood. Awakened Dio suffers one non-Stand injury and immediately regenerates it.
Stupid multiplier, "vampiric energy" isn't a thing.

This is mostly wrong, yeah. Those assumptions are, first off, wrong. I'm not sure what feats he's looking at, probably upscaling Dio from Tarkus' feat since Dio himself is practically featless in Part 1 iirc. And you can't really estimate calcs and expect them to have too much weight.
That LS logic does make sense, though he's ignoring the fact that SP yeeting the Empress' teeth is way higher
That is incorrect. We consider Awakened DIO stronger than Part 1 Dio, if I have to be honest I disagree but either way he says he's stronger than ever, and while his regeneration is weaker in Part 3, that's before he drinks Joseph's blood. Awakened Dio suffers one non-Stand injury and immediately regenerates it.
Stupid multiplier, "vampiric energy" isn't a thing.
Thanks for these !
I'll use them on him. When I have the time, that is.

Back