• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is the most powerful anime character?

No, it's definitely not Goku, and this is not a joke question either where you response Chuck Norris, I am being serious here. Who is the most powerful anime character in this goddamn website? Is she/he tier 0 by any chance? If so, who is it? I'm really curious to know right now.

C'mon it's Cthulhu Mythos. I think it is one of if not the strongest verse here to be honest. But Masada and When They Cry is probably third and second.

Featherine and the LoI are similar in nature. Featherine is only rated lower because there is another entity above her, but, as far as I understand, that is more a state of being than an actual character.

Kami Tenchi is an author self-insert character similar to The Writer and The-One-Above-All, but his qualifications for his tier are not as extreme as Featherine's and TLOI.

But I am waiting for DarkLK to reevaluate lots of new information about Tenchi Muyo that I sent to him. We will see where that leads us eventually.

Antvasima said:
Featherine and the LoI are similar in nature. Featherine is only rated lower because there is another entity above her, but, as far as I understand, that is more a state of being than an actual character.
Kami Tenchi is an author self-insert character similar to The Writer and The-One-Above-All, but his qualifications for his tier are not as extreme as Featherine's and TLOI.
If the The Law of Identity is stronger than Featherine Augustus Aurora, then why does she have a Tier of at least High 1-A instead of High 1-A like her?

Because Featherine has a single character above her, whereas The Law Of Identity does not.

The LoI being "at least High 1-A" doesn't make her stronger than other High 1-As.

She is rated that way because she could be considered a tier 0, as no one is above her in verse, while most other High 1-As have a tier 0 above them, and thus they definitely can't be tier 0.

TLOI is not tier 0 because of that reason, yes. Featherine is mainly not tier 0 because there is a character above her.

Well technically speaking, full omniscience and omnipresence are also prerequisites for tier 0, neither of which Featherine has (though her profile might be outdated).

In fact, the only one who has them is Yog-Sothoth, and there are two characters who also have a High 1-A rating that:

• Are likely superior to Yog
  • Are said to be equals
  • Are not fully omniscient (or at least, that's what I remember)

Featherine's profile is outdated, but you may have a point.

Azathoth is planning to eventually revise Umineko under instruction from DarkLK.

Antvasima said:
Featherine's profile is outdated, but you may have a point.
Azathoth is planning to eventually revise Umineko under instruction from DarkLK.
What about anime-only? Who is the most powerful anime-only character?

I am not sure. Currently we list it as Kami Tenchi.

I recently read a translated segment from the Tenchi Muyo GXP novels that basically admitted that he is a self-insert, similar to The Writer and the One-Above-All, and that this is the reason for why he is completely beyond the understanding of the Choushin.

But it is best to wait until DarkLK has read and evaluated everything, and that could take months.

Back