• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand your guys logic. How is Hinata supposed to win? What can she do to kill Diablo? What is she going to try to use to kill Diablo? You guys say she wins because Usurper.

Why does it matter if she Usurper's Diablo? She gains his spells? Makes his spells weaker? Those all get reflected by his ring.

Diablo doesnt rely on his own power alone He chugs full heal mana/hp potions (9 item limit) and has abilities granted by equipment that she cant steal. The real question is whether or not she can survive him casting 7x Spells, like White Nova which warps the landscape. He probably wouldnt lead with something like White Nova unless he assumed she were a Fallen. But the moment he realizes how difficult she is going to be and that he cannot predict her, you can bet he will be going all out tactically. So he was made weaker? Is that weak enough that casting 7x spells doesnt matter? Can she at least weaken him to 1/7th his power so she 'only' has to absorb a hit from white which moves at lightspeed and warps the landscape at that level of power?

She can predict him, great. Everyone tries to do that. She basicly has increased thought processing. Well, Diablo has that too. Its not that it is bad, its that it only makes an even playing field, since his thought process can keep up with Galford's attacks that cannot be seen by the naked eye of normal people. In other words, he has that feat too.

I am pretty sure this breaks down to, he will outlast her, and she will probably not be stupid enough to try her disitrgration or whatever it was that targeted the soul because it would just reflect.

'Really' it should end with both sides backing off since he doesnt know what she can do and she can't win a physical contest (unless I am mistaken somewhere around here, and its not like he is a monster in slime who runs on magical power, his physical status isnt powered by magicules so Usurper shouldnt be debuffing it). But since the fight is forced to its conclusion, he would outlast her.

Fyi, in case it matters to those that only watched the anime, x7 spells doesnt come up in the anime. It's something he equips later and since OP says 'new equipment' I am assuming this is Diablo from later in the LNs with access to full heal options and his offensive staff that gives a x7 multipler to his spell casting at the cost of additional MP.

Also keep in mind that by the way the world works and the way Diablo was trained in martial arts (more like he chugged exp potions until his martial skill was leveled up rather than actually 'learning' the skill), his martial skill is only really used when he doesnt think about it. Fortunately he is pretty good at this as he analyzes his opponent and tries to decide what spells to cast in combat and pretty much let's his body follow its instinct.

I dont understand your guys logic. How is Hinata supposed to win? What can she do to kill Diablo? What is she going to try to use to kill Diablo? You guys say she wins because Usurper.

Why does it matter if she Usurper's Diablo? She gains his spells? Makes his spells weaker? Those all get reflected by his ring.

Has Diablo ever reflected thought-based Power Absorption and Mimicry? If not, it goes to Hinata.

Diablo doesnt rely on his own power alone He chugs full heal mana/hp potions (9 item limit) and has abilities granted by equipment that she cant steal. The real question is whether or not she can survive him casting 7x Spells, like White Nova which warps the landscape. He probably wouldnt lead with something like White Nova unless he assumed she were a Fallen. But the moment he realizes how difficult she is going to be and that he cannot predict her, you can bet he will be going all out tactically. So he was made weaker? Is that weak enough that casting 7x spells doesnt matter? Can she at least weaken him to 1/7th his power so she 'only' has to absorb a hit from white which moves at lightspeed and warps the landscape at that level of power?

Considering that Hinata can steal Spiritual Lifeforms, which are literally just souls made of an element, pretty sure she can steal those too. But in the off chance she can't, Hinata's precognition allows her to dodge pretty much everything she can throw out. Speed doesn't matter here, speed is equalized.

She can predict him, great. Everyone tries to do that. She basicly has increased thought processing. Well, Diablo has that too. Its not that it is bad, its that it only makes an even playing field, since his thought process can keep up with Galford's attacks that cannot be seen by the naked eye of normal people. In other words, he has that feat too.

Unless he resists analytical prediction, there's nothing he can do. It's not enhanced thought process, she just analyzes your movements, simple.

'Really' it should end with both sides backing off since he doesnt know what she can do and she can't win a physical contest (unless I am mistaken somewhere around here, and its not like he is a monster in slime who runs on magical power, his physical status isnt powered by magicules so Usurper shouldnt be debuffing it). But since the fight is forced to its conclusion, he would outlast her.

Fyi, in case it matters to those that only watched the anime, x7 spells doesnt come up in the anime. It's something he equips later and since OP says 'new equipment' I am assuming this is Diablo from later in the LNs with access to full heal options and his offensive staff that gives a x7 multipler to his spell casting at the cost of additional MP.

Also keep in mind that by the way the world works and the way Diablo was trained in martial arts (more like he chugged exp potions until his martial skill was leveled up rather than actually 'learning' the skill), his martial skill is only really used when he doesnt think about it. Fortunately he is pretty good at this as he analyzes his opponent and tries to decide what spells to cast in combat and pretty much let's his body follow its instinct.

None of these really matter, since Hinata only needs 7 hits to kill his soul. If not, Melt Slash and kills him anyways.

Just something I want to correct, Hinata's unique skills has never defined to be thought-based; they look to just have fast-activation. What looks to be though-based are Ultimate Skills since they required no incantations and can work from an Ultimate Skills user's wishes; this WN text is Celestial Pegasus's blog.

Hinata has Power Absorption but she does not have Power Mimicry, also.

TrueFinalBoss said:

I am pretty sure this breaks down to, he will outlast her, and she will probably not be stupid enough to try her disitrgration or whatever it was that targeted the soul because it would just reflect.

What can she use to kill Diablo?

Her sword that ignores dura and kills the spiritual body, not the physical one.

What does it matter she Usurpers Diablo'''''?

She gains his knowledge,abilities and techniques

Those get reflected by his ring

Prove that he can reflect spiritual abilities, power absorption, and inertia manip. On the discussion of whether it can even reflect TSSDK Skills; Wasn't it already concluded that TSSDK skills are not magic? At least on the WN it was i'm pretty sure. Celestial, claiming that TSSDK magic contains nothing more than elemental stuff is false.

Diablo doesn't rely on his own power, he chugs heal and mana potions

Can they heal damage to the spiritual body? If not this is pointless.

Can she survive Diablo's 7x Spells?

Idk anything about this, but would he notice the threat of her sword before it's too late? As said, it deals no damage to the physical body, only spiritual.

So she has prediction? It just increases her thought speed

Why are you confusing prediction with thought speed?

Speed feats

She's also capable of reacting to those things and speed is equalized if need be.

It should end with both sides backing off because he doesn't know what she can do and she can't win in a physical contest

She won't win in a physical contest, she haxes him to death

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Actually the WN was full of mistranslation. It was meant for the spiritual bodies rather than souls
It would be better to get check translation on spiritual bodies from a user who understands japanese from the Multilingual Members List before using this claim in vs battle threads.

Elizhaa said:
Just something I want to correct, Hinata's unique skills has never defined to be thought-based; they look to just have fast-activation. What looks to be though-based are Ultimate Skills since they required no incantations and can work from an Ultimate Skills user's wishes; this WN text is Celestial Pegasus's blog.
Hinata has Power Absorption but she does not have Power Mimicry, also.
Where does it say Unique Skills are not thought based?

How is this still going on? This was added months ago.

@Op Curious, besides elemental stuff what has magic in tensei actually done? I am not remembering anything else.

Celestial Pegasus said:
How is this still going on? This was added months ago.
@Op Curious, besides elemental stuff what has magic in tensei actually done?
My memory is very foggy so I can only remember gravity manip, insta-death, and I think mind manip was a thing?

Also, you didn't close it so the thread restarted when someone decided to challenge hinata's victory.

My memory is very foggy too only time i remember anything about instant death, besides unique skills or ultimate skills is with Ramiris, who is the exception to the rule and not the rule.

Anyway closing this thread, this was done months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back