• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why doesn't the ETSB scale to Kaguya's normal stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nehz XZX said:
If it was an outlier, the feat wouldn't actually belong on the profile.
That's not quite how it works. It would be an outlier if we considered all of her statistics / other attacks to scale to it, but because it is with a single specific attack that scales to nobody there isn't as much of a problem.

That's not quite how it works. It would be an outlier if we considered all of her statistics / other attacks to scale to it, but because it is with a single specific attack that scales to nobody there isn't as much of a problem.

Does it actually make sense for that one single attack to be that much stronger?

We have quite a few characters in this wiki that has one ability that's massively stronger than the rest of their abilities, so I think it's fine.

Padaruyos said:
We have quite a few characters in this wiki that has one ability that's massively stronger than the rest of their abilities, so I think it's fine.
I'm aware of that but does it make sense in the context of the ETSB?

It really doesn't make much sense at all. I'd love to hear a solid, non-head canon explanation as to how exactly is the ETSB different than a Kamehameha, Rasengan, CT, Biju Dama, Rasenshuriken, etc.... all of them are "charged up" and are special attacks yet are scaled to the characters performing them.

The whole outlier thing doesn't make any sense either as it only scales to the God tiers who are already far above the top tiers and don't scale to them in any way.

Factor in chakra control, her CREATING those dimensions, having the chakra required to destroy them AND recreate them. And Momoshiki's similar feats, and now does it really seem like an outlier?

Padaruyos said:
I mean what's about it that doesn't make sense? It's basically Kaguya's strongest attack.
Apparently she didn't actually absorb an amount of chakra that would be significantly large to her therefore the ETSB cannot actually have used much more chakra than she already had available to begin with.

Apparently she didn't actually absorb an amount of chakra that would be significantly large to her therefore the ETSB cannot actually have used much more chakra than she already had available to begin with.

Precisely the point. Imagine a spirit bomb using energy from the entire human race VS one created from the energy of Ultimate Gohan for example. Kaguya's so powerful that the IT absorption boost really isn't significant at all. Not to mention all the chakra was hers to begin with

M3X said:
What is being discussed here? The OP was already rejected
The OP isn't even suggesting any changes. He was just asking a question and it spawned a discussion. Nothing here to be "rejected" lol

As I said the difference between 5-C and 4-B is absolutely gigantic. Even if you say that Kaguyas normal attacks are 1000 times or even 10000 times weaker than ETSB her normal attacks would still be star level. There is no way that ETSB is like a billion times stronger than her normal attacks, especialy when we have seen characters overpowering Truth seeking orbs before, like Naruto kicking away Madaras TSB. Now I know that ETSB is much stronger than a regular TSB but still, the difference shouldn't be 5 tiers apart.

Doesn't really matter lol the point still stands.

I didn't write it because it matters.

Anyway. I think we should wait and see how the AP revisions shake out. If after the revisions we feel like there's still an issue we can make a proper CRT discussing all of our points in a more organized manner. I think that's the best option rn IMO

We should wait for AP revisions before we change anything, but I still think that we can discuss some scaling here, just for fun.

Metalija said:
We should wait for AP revisions before we change anything, but I still think that we can discuss some scaling here, just for fun.
Yea of course. It's like some people thinks it's too taboo to even talk about tier 4 Naruto lol. This is isn't even a CRT so I don't see the issue at all.

Especially when all of the counterarguments make no sense lol. It's kinda funny, I used to be adamantly opposed to tier 4 Naruto lol..... until I heard the arguments against the upgrades and found them laughable tbh...

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Metalija said:
Yea of course. It's like some people thinks it's too taboo to even talk about tier 4 Naruto lol. This is isn't even a CRT so I don't see the issue at all.
Especially when all of the counterarguments make no sense lol. It's kinda funny, I used to be adamantly opposed to tier 4 Naruto lol..... until I heard the arguments against the upgrades and found them laughable tbh...
I think it's because they find it ridiculous that Naruto is approaching DBZ power levels.

@Padaruyos; While it is kind of weird to think about lol. That's not a good enough reason to deny it xD.... but considering some people still legitimately think the God tiers are Country level lol. I guess moon/planet lvl is pretty generous lmao

I think it's because they find it ridiculous that Naruto is approaching DBZ power levels.

Right?

I don't know how powerful is that Etsb either planet level or large star level or solar system level, but yes one thing that's for sure is that, Kaguya was extremely fatigued and weakened when she used the Etsb, so an Prime Kaguya would be far far stronger than this.

4C kaguya? ahahaha jigen is stated from sauke strongher of kaguya...jigen with not complete body beat easily naruto and sauke...so is for sure ishiki(jigen) >>kaguya...another data with not sense

if jigen is 5C kaguya is not 4C...

maybe not...but i like this wiki....so much work is good...and i know is difficult...so i respect all you...but i think much error ( is normally)....example pan gt...is 4A tier( is errated) when rildo beat she with one punch,rildo is equal to majin bu( 4B) statement to goku...so alll gt tier is errated....so ...is impossible kaguya 4C for me...if naruto is 5C( much probabily right) and jigen ...ishiki is 5C ? but ishiki ,jigen is > kaguya...so is errated ...good luck

Onnipotenteee said:
4C kaguya? ahahaha jigen is stated from sauke strongher of kaguya...jigen with not complete body beat easily naruto and sauke...so is for sure ishiki(jigen) >>kaguya...another data with not sense

if jigen is 5C kaguya is not 4C...
That's not really a good argument. Of course Kaguya isn't going to be 4-C if Jigen is 5-C but if Kaguya is 4-C, then Jigen is 4-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back