• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why isn't muso tensei a different key

Kenshiro getting Muso tensei is a massive power up for kenshiro and a game changer in the story. It should be a different key just like getting his seals lifted.

Musou tensei is just a single technique, it doesn't change his stats, I don't think making a key with that little of a change would be practical

If it adds a lot of new abilities then it probably should be separated. I don't know Hokuto no Ken's story so I can't say for sure how much does Ken change through the narrative before and after Muso Tensei, but if it's like five, six or more abilities coming from it, it probably should be separated.

it's not alot of new powers but the few powers it gives him are absolute game changers. being existence erasure and passive intangiblity that basically allows him to auto win most fights

Hum... if it's that much of a game changer then it should be considered, even if it's as powerful as before.

Muso Tensei being a game changer doesn't warrant a new key, just abilities that we have payed out on his file.

Even so. Even if his AP stayed the same it was still a huge power up in the story and it shouldn't be lumped together with all his other powers. Ultra instinct is a different key for goku and this should be too

This sorta seems like Jotaro and his SP getting time stop after his encounter with DIO's The World if anything.

Much like Jotaro where his stats doesn't change at all (other than the SP getting lower END rank but that's one I really won't bother with at all...), Kenshiro's functions the same way of sorts in that it doesn't do anything to his stats but gives him new abilities.

As for whether or not it really needs a key is whatever everyone else thinks it's okay enough for it.

Back