• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why Urashiki is not Relativistic Speed ?

1.It's faster than Toneri.

2.It's faster than mitsuki sage mode.

3.Urashiki is not serious about them.

4.If he's serious, he can handle it easily.

5.Jump down the moon quickly.

6.Toneri and sage mode can not keep catch up with his speed.

7.He was in front of Tony while While Tony was running

8.Can travel from a distant star to the Earth in just seconds.(Dimension)

1.It's faster than Toneri.

2.It's faster than mitsuki sage mode.

3.Urashiki is not serious about them.

4.If he's serious, he can handle it easily.

5.Jump down the moon quickly.

6.Toneri and misuki sage mode can not keep catch up with his speed.

7.He was in front of Toneri while While Toneri was running

8.Can travel from a distant star to the Earth in just seconds.(Dimension)

I believe the otsutsuki clan has a Speed is equal to or greater than speed Relativistic All. And have the ability to destroy the planet up. or more For example Kinshiki Can destroy the planet. by Urishiki is level with him.

There may be are also people In the clan who are stronger than Kaguya.

• Thank you for making me participate.

Urashiki doesnt seem level with them,he called them senpai and there are definitely people Stronger than kaguya,she is not the head of the clan ND I doubt she is from the otsusuki main family

toneri vs urashiki

Urashiki is talking about boruto, Episode 66
Urashiki is talking about boruto, Episode 66

The Story of Hagoromo And Hamura Kaguyas kids part 2
The Story of Hagoromo And Hamura Kaguyas kids part 2

Apparently he was much stronger than Toneri. There is also speed than Toneri.

Why not?' 'Relativistic via power-scaling from the otsutsuki clan The alien in the distant universe. And as strong as Kinshiki or momoshiki with kaguya .

This is just my thoughts, I do not agree if Urashiki is in that Massively Hypersonic+, Because he is an alien and a soldier from otsutsuki From far away, He should be the same position as the soldiers and the same clan from otsutsuki,Which is Speed:Relativistic

If he is level Massively Hypersonic+ I do not object to this.

But you should adjust and add levels to Gaara and Darui to become the Relativistic Because he can pursue momoshiki speed. .

suggestion

Gaara Speed:Relativistic . Follow the speed and fight with momoshiki .

Darui Speed:Relativistic . Follow the speed and fight with momoshiki .

Chojuro Speed:Relativistic . Follow the speed and fight with kinshiki .

Kurotsuchi Speed:Relativistic . Follow the speed and fight with kinshiki .

Because it is the same principle.

Sorry, he will be likely be upgraded for trying to fight Naruto or Sasuke in the future, which will support the things mentioned but we are waiting for that to happen.

I must apologize as well. Urashiki is a character that I'm very interested in.

I will have to wait for him in the future. ^ ^

Thank you for your advice

I recommend (Suggestion)

Speed: Unknow (On par with, or even faster than Gaara)

I feel strange if the people from the Otsutsuki family are just level Massively Hypersonic+ .

Back