• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

I blocked them for 6 months, which is likely far too lenient. I did not find their explanation of referencing a joke page for the character very convincing.
Hm but I thought “My apologies, I did not mean to break any community guidelines” implies that they are apologetic, and simply unfamiliar with our wiki standards as opposed to simply a troll.

Wouldn’t that make their case worth reconsidering. I believe a statement like that implies that the user doesn’t intend to trip-up like that again.

Edit: especially given his latest comments, even though it sounds ridiculous to someone who is familiar with our tiering system, this user seems to believe that the tiering is correct, as opposed to intentionally trolling.

Last edited:
reporting Ghengiroo for doing this edit without a linked CRT or description.

Edit, i look over his history and it is not the first time he did this. here is another one of his changes, and it also lacks a description or a CRT linked. (all of them being from Ben 10)

Not sure if this count vandalism, but defently needs some attencion. This user has created a "profile" and multiable edits on the Tensura verse page. The edits have no description nor links, but i don't believe it is ban worthy, but rather that it is a new user that dosen't fully understand how he site works, and needs some help and instructions.
Seems like a goofy editor. Don’t have time to deal with that.
reporting Ghengiroo for doing this edit without a linked CRT or description.

Edit, i look over his history and it is not the first time he did this. here is another one of his changes, and it also lacks a description or a CRT linked. (all of them being from Ben 10)
And… it was CRT approved. I reminded them to link the thread next time.

Hm but I thought “My apologies, I did not mean to break any community guidelines” implies that they are apologetic, and simply unfamiliar with our wiki standards as opposed to simply a troll.

Wouldn’t that make their case worth reconsidering. I believe a statement like that implies that the user doesn’t intend to trip-up like that again.

Edit: especially given his latest comments, even though it sounds ridiculous to someone who is familiar with our tiering system, this user seems to believe that the tiering is correct, as opposed to intentionally trolling.
Maybe so. I rechecked and told them that I would reduce their block to 1 to 2 weeks if they read our rule pages and promise to try to follow them in the future. 🙏

Last edited:
Well, the most recent change seems rather self-evident in terms of scaling, so I am not certain whether or not it is necessary to give any punishment, but a CRT would definitely have been preferable, yes.

Well, the most recent change seems rather self-evident in terms of scaling, so I am not certain whether or not it is necessary to give any punishment, but a CRT would definitely have been preferable, yes.
I think it’s safe to keep my addition without CRT as it’s basically in terms of scaling. But if necessary, i would add it again in my upcoming CRT

Last edited:
Probably unnecessary but he didn't change any statistic and all of the information provided appears to be correct. I'd revert to the original to avoid such a needlessly lengthy section and move on.

Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙂

Last edited:
Yeah, it's not a big deal, I just think it's unnecessarily wordy.

I think that Walter's intelligence section needs to be shortened down to about a third to half the current length, with just his most impressive intelligence feats listed there.

Thank you, but it still needs to be shortened down significantly.

Thank you, but it still needs to be shortened down significantly.
I could take out the train robbery part and Walt's trap evasion in 5x13 but both of them play a huge role in showing Walt's Processing Speed Index, Working Memory Index, and Arithmetic Working Memory Index. Both of them are pretty impressive.

I could take out the train robbery part and Walt's trap evasion in 5x13 but both of them play a huge role in showing Walt's Processing Speed Index, Working Memory Index, and Arithmetic Working Memory Index. Both of them are pretty impressive.
There are lots of specific details about physical actions and step by step descriptions which clearly aren't needed. The planning of the killing of witnesses isn't that impressive as that was mostly done by Jack's gang. All they did was all synchronise the timing.

Someone randomly added a random Minecraft profile while linking another wiki as it's verse (The whole page is a mess💀)

Someone randomly added a random Minecraft profile while linking another wiki as it's verse (The whole page is a mess💀)
Medeus deleted it

Back