• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wiki Vandalism Reports

This user added a 1-C rating to Storm Naruto
Someone fixed it already
image.png

This user deleted everything from Veldanava's (light novel) profile and put things as tier 0
of this profile

The edits have already been reversed but I had posted in the wrong topic so I thought it would be better to also post here, can someone lock the profile please?

Hello.

It seems like many recent Jujutsu Kaisen statistic changes were not accepted anywhere beforehand.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/jujutsu-kaisen-discussion-page-1.68289/post-6419403

I already reverted @Pizzagod342's JK edits, but I would greatly appreciate help with reverting ALL of @Apotheosis69's recent JK edits as well.

There is also the issue of deciding their respective punishments.

Hello.

It seems like many recent Jujutsu Kaisen statistic changes were not accepted anywhere beforehand.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/jujutsu-kaisen-discussion-page-1.68289/post-6419403

I already reverted @Pizzagod342's JK edits, but I would greatly appreciate help with reverting ALL of @Apotheosis69's recent JK edits as well.

@Elizhaa @Starter_Pack @Colonel_Krukov @Just_a_Random_Butler @Dereck03 @Shadowbokunohero @QrowBarr @Crazylatin77 @Zaratthustra @ElixirBlue @Tllmbrg @Nehz_XZX @Therefir @IdiosyncraticLawyer @GarrixianXD @M3X_2.0

Hello.

Recently I made a JJK thread that aimed to fix the AP of characters until an specific arc. I applied it to every profile except two, Yuji Itadori and Megumi Fushiguro, since we’re remaking their profiles entirely.

Some of the changes they made were based on my CRT, I think. But that edit on Jogo’s profile isn’t right. We’re not scaling Jogo to 8-A because he’s stronger than 2-3 Fingers Sukuna, who is 8-A only because his time to get revised hasn’t come yet.

All of their edits should be undone. The final decision is defined on the CRT with us supporters discussing the ratings.

I don’t believe they should be punished or anything. One of them just saw Jogo being rated at 8-B while he scales to a dude that’s currently rated at 8-A and decided to fix it.

Lil bro tried to make a "CRT" in the VSBW website (read the page to understand tbh) but ye can someone delete it and tell him he needs a CRT for that?

Recently I made a JJK thread that aimed to fix the AP of characters until an specific arc. I applied it to every profile except two, Yuji Itadori and Megumi Fushiguro, since we’re remaking their profiles entirely.

Some of the changes they made were based on my CRT, I think. But that edit on Jogo’s profile isn’t right. We’re not scaling Jogo to 8-A because he’s stronger than 2-3 Fingers Sukuna, who is 8-A only because his time to get revised hasn’t come yet.

All of their edits should be undone. The final decision is defined on the CRT with us supporters discussing the ratings.

I don’t believe they should be punished or anything. One of them just saw Jogo being rated at 8-B while he scales to a dude that’s currently rated at 8-A and decided to fix it.
Would you or some other Jujutsu Kaisen supporter who knows what they are doing be willing to appropriately adjust the affected pages please?

Lil bro tried to make a "CRT" in the VSBW website (read the page to understand tbh) but ye can someone delete it and tell him he needs a CRT for that?
I will handle it. 🙏

Someone is making random Gacha Life profiles based on sum random Gacha video. Could someone delete?
EDIT: He added a verse page asw but Im not sure if verses based on sum YT series is allowed or not

Last edited:
Hello.

I think regarding @Apotheosis69, he didn't change any statistics as far as I can see. He just edited some grammatical mistakes in the profiles. His edits are good, but I'm not sure if a CRT is required for simple issues like that. If he changed any ratings, those should be reverted, but as far as I can see, he never touched any ratings except for explanations which were already in the profile.

I think that by reverting all of their edits to the previous ones is totally fine.
Thank you. Would somebody here be willing to handle it please? My available time is very limited. 🙏

I think regarding @Apotheosis69, he didn't change any statistics as far as I can see. He just edited some grammatical mistakes in the profiles. His edits are good, but I'm not sure if a CRT is required for simple issues like that. If he changed any ratings, those should be reverted, but as far as I can see, he never touched any ratings except for explanations which were already in the profile.
I noticed some statistic changes as well, but maybe he just improved on grammar in most of the pages that he edited?

Someone is making random Gacha Life profiles based on sum random Gacha video. Could someone delete?
EDIT: He added a verse page asw but Im not sure if verses based on sum YT series is allowed or not

Please explain if this is a proper self-contained verse and how popular/notable it is. 🙏

If it is an entirely fictional self-contained setting with a high level of popularity, it can probably stay as long as the page quality is high and the content is reliable.

1M views on YouTube might be a bit light to be considered a high level of popularity, in the context of YouTube. It's difficult to tell from a surface level whether it'd be fine because of that, although I will note that the author admits to not owning the rights to everything contained therein- the music is stated to not be their own, I would say it is very likely other elements also are not their own handiwork and thus it should be on FC/OC.

Wouldn't this type of content be more fitting on the sister wiki FC/OC battles?
If it is an entirely fictional self-contained setting with a high level of popularity, it can probably stay as long as the page quality is high and the content is reliable.
I'll clear stuff up for everyone here as the creator of the verse+profiles. I did write it out of love for the verse like any other smaller verse.

There is an actual note in all of the profiles justifying why it can be there. I've actually seen the entire verse my self and if it's actually proven to be based off of an original work, then forgive me. As far as I know. I don't know other original series/francises that I can say for certain that the verse is worthy of being on FC/OC (which I technically don't mind, as the site isn't as much as a ghosttown as JBW).

Not to mention @Bobsican made a thread about meme profiles being on-site. They can be there as long as they're written like serious ones. I can name a few memey-stuff on-site that fits Ant's criteria (Peppa Pig, Thomas the Tank Engine, etc).

If the characters and verse are proven to be unworthy of being here, then ok. I'll continue my vs thread spam over there. Otherwise, stuff should be fine.

I think I remember Cutespud being mentioned in a Gacha life community timeline video if everyone thinks that's relevant.

Last edited:
1M views on YouTube might be a bit light to be considered a high level of popularity, in the context of YouTube. It's difficult to tell from a surface level whether it'd be fine because of that, although I will note that the author admits to not owning the rights to everything contained therein- the music is stated to not be their own, I would say it is very likely other elements also are not their own handiwork and thus it should be on FC/OC.
Well, question(s).

What makes verses that technically use music that aren't theirs different from this case. What happens if a popular verse uses music that isn't their music (copyrighted, free to freely use, other legal protections/permissions etc).

And how is this not a false equivalence fallacy when it's not directly proved that the other stuff isn't from the creator? Like, 1 thing that's clarified to be not from "X verse original series" and suddenly it's FC/OC if the rest isn't directly proven to be not owning the verse. You're staff, I'll be waiting for a trusted explanation here.

Anything regarding my post above? If not, I'd remain in favor of deletion. "Meme profile" or otherwise.

EDIT: We posted at the same time!

What makes verses that technically use music that aren't theirs different from this case. What happens if a popular verse uses music that isn't their music (copyrighted, free to freely use, other legal protections/permissions etc).
We have precedents of disallowing verses using content not owned by that verse, and have drawn the line at things like Red vs Blue due to being legitimized by the entities that own what they used (343 Industries, in that example). In this case, a fairly obscure verse is openly just ripping music from Soundcloud- I would consider that essentially equal to ripping off any other asset and using it. Nothing indicates, in this instance, that the music is free-to-use, although I guess feel free to correct me if that's not the case.

And how is this not a false equivalence fallacy when it's not directly proved that the other stuff isn't from the creator? Like, 1 thing that's clarified to be not from "X verse original series" and suddenly it's FC/OC if the rest isn't directly proven to be not owning the verse. You're staff, I'll be waiting for a trusted explanation here.
...It's not even close to that. The creator is using assets they don't own, why would it be a false-equivalence to say it is at least probable that they don't own even more? What?

Anything regarding my post above? If not, I'd remain in favor of deletion. "Meme profile" or otherwise.

EDIT: We posted at the same time!
Funny. AThe1412 is the one that made this ordeal known. I would like to thank them for letting me know this.
We have precedents of disallowing verses using content not owned by that verse, and have drawn the line at things like Red vs Blue due to being legitimized by the entities that own what they used (343 Industries, in that example). In this case, a fairly obscure verse is openly just ripping music from Soundcloud- I would consider that essentially equal to ripping off any other asset and using it. Nothing indicates, in this instance, that the music is free-to-use, although I guess feel free to correct me if that's not the case.
Interesting. What makes content now owned by X verse bad to have on the site? Do we have basis for each of these precedents?
...It's not even close to that. The creator is using assets they don't own, why would it be a false-equivalence to say it is at least probable that they don't own even more? What?
Can you prove that the other assets aren't owned by the creator directly. That's the real deal. The verse is an original series. Can you prove that it's characters, story, etc are based off of another copyrighted work with the same characters, story, etc? The only proof you've used is that the creator doesn't own the music.

An update, it seems that this verse was probably made using this? YouTube appears to have a lot of people uploading their particular storylines using this game and another titled "Gacha Life". There's a shitload of them, all using the approximate same sprites and naming conventions, some even more popular than the one listed. All accredit their creation to Gacha Life, Gacha verse, or "GLMM", which seems to mean "Gacha Life Mini Movie".

Interesting. What makes content now owned by X verse bad to have on the site? Do we have basis for these precedents?
A small clarification. We would allow verses made using content not owned by the individual making it presuming that they had provable permission to use said content, or said content is freely publishable by all (so, as an example, open source, public domain, or other self-made clauses that allow people to create their own works off of something).

Aside from the Red vs Blue case (which, as mentioned, is a good landmark for where we have described the line being in the past), we have decided against verses like 8-bit Theater in the past, being described as fanfiction for story elements and IP used from other things. Another example that comes to mind (no idea if we have a thread about it) would be the various Abridged anime series, or the (very) recent thing with Blox Fruits using too much IP from One Piece.

It has always been our policy to not allow non-original works, this seems more and more like one the deeper I look.

An update, it seems that this verse was probably made using this? YouTube appears to have a lot of people uploading their particular storylines using this game and another titled "Gacha Life". There's a shitload of them, all using the approximate same sprites and naming conventions, some even more popular than the one listed. All accredit their creation to Gacha Life, Gacha verse, or "GLMM", which seems to mean "Gacha Life Mini Movie".
That's true. However, like other small verses, I wanted the verse (A Girl in All Boy School) to be on-site since I loved the plot of the series (surprise surprise, even though I can see that users usually see the community as cringe).
A small clarification. We would allow verses made using content not owned by the individual making it presuming that they had provable permission to use said content, or said content is freely publishable by all (so, as an example, open source, public domain, or other self-made clauses that allow people to create their own works off of something).

Aside from the Red vs Blue case (which, as mentioned, is a good landmark for where we have described the line being in the past), we have decided against verses like 8-bit Theater in the past, being described as fanfiction for story elements and IP used from other things. Another example that comes to mind (no idea if we have a thread about it) would be the various Abridged anime series, or the (very) recent thing with Blox Fruits using too much IP from One Piece.

It has always been our policy to not allow non-original works, this seems more and more like one the deeper I look.
I'll get back to you in a couple of hours. Gotta tend to my aunt in getting soil. Though I'll get to the bolded parts here.

That's true. However, like other small verses, I wanted the verse (A Girl in All Boy School) to be on-site since I loved the plot of the series (surprise surprise, even though I can see that users usually see the community as cringe).
I mean like

That's fair and all, but if it's just a storyline made in a separate dress-up game, I hardly see how it's any different from someone's personal Minecraft save or something.

Can you prove that the other assets aren't owned by the creator directly. That's the real deal. The verse is an original series. Can you prove that it's characters, story, etc are based off of another copyrighted work with the same characters, story, etc? The only proof you've used is that the creator doesn't own the music.
I didn't notice you added this on but, obviously, the above proves that the verse owns 0% of its content- the visuals are all from another game, the sound is from some random dude on Soundcloud.

Also, can anybody tinker with the SCP page? Figure out what's up with it? @Sir_Ovens @Tllmbrg

The first episode of the verse (which was mentioned here in this thread) links to this video, and the second episode (which was also shown in this thread) links to this video too. Both are copyright-free. If anyone wants "A Boy in A New School" to be banished to FC/OC for whatever reason or agenda, I can do more in-depth research to see if all the music is actually copyright-free.
Gachalife itself doesn't have a canon (as I'll mention in another section of this reply, some of the copyright free videos I've mentioned can be argued to have one, though some of the lyrics aren't directly ripped into the canon of the cringe gachalife series "A Boy in A New School"
Of course. I didn't reread this site's rules many times for no reason.
I mean like

That's fair and all, but if it's just a storyline made in a separate dress-up game, I hardly see how it's any different from someone's personal Minecraft save or something.
Well, Minecraft does have at least some lore. So Minecraft does have an established canon. (I can dig deep if you're not convinced). and the same link you've used for is actually a series of games by LUMINE that don't have a story. They're apps used to create stories. The official app implies this on google play, and so does gachaverse.

I didn't notice you added this on but, obviously, the above proves that the verse owns 0% of its content- the visuals are all from another game, the sound is from some random dude on Soundcloud.
I can try to research to see if Gachalife has an actual canon. Like, prove that Gachalife has one at the very least?

The first episode of the verse (which was mentioned here in this thread) links to this video, and the second episode (which was also shown in this thread) links to this video too. Both are copyright-free. If anyone wants "A Boy in A New School" to be banished to FC/OC for whatever reason or agenda, I can do more in-depth research to see if all the music is actually copyright-free.
I picked an episode at random, the fourth one links to a Soundcloud. Something something bad apple ruins the batch.

Gachalife itself doesn't have a canon (as I'll mention in another section of this reply, some of the copyright free videos I've mentioned can be argued to have one, though some of the lyrics aren't directly ripped into the canon of the cringe gachalife series "A Boy in A New School"
Probably true, but it is still IP not owned by the guy- it's an entirely separate game, the fact that it's a dress-up game doesn't mean we can take anyone ripping it off as a legitimate verse.

Well, Minecraft does have at least some lore. So Minecraft does have an established canon. (I can dig deep if you're not convinced). and the same link you've used for is actually a series of games by LUMINE that don't have a story. They're apps used to create stories. The official app implies this on google play, and so does gachaverse.
You're hinging on something that isn't the point. If someone played a Minecraft clone that was devoid of lore, and then made up their own lore to play over a video of them just playing said game, it would still be non-original. They aren't using an app to make a story- this is a fully separate game, they're writing fanfiction about the creations they make.

Your last point was about whether he owned anything he had made. We can safely say he doesn't. It's not about the story at this point.

I can try to research to see if Gachalife has an actual canon. Like, prove that Gachalife has one at the very least?
You're not getting it. Gachalife having one doesn't matter. I never claimed it had one. The point of contention was whether the content creator owned what he had made. The answer is he doesn't. He's using another game to facilitate everything visual, and he's using random music ripped from the web (sometimes copyright free, sometimes not) for the sound. We're moving goalposts at this point.

I'm sorry that you feel so strongly about this, I know it's easy to take it personally. But there's nothing at all that would remotely indicate that this is a legitimate verse. My conclusion would be that this is invalid for this wiki and should be put on FC/OC.

I picked an episode at random, the fourth one links to a Soundcloud. Something something bad apple ruins the batch.

Probably true, but it is still IP not owned by the guy- it's an entirely separate game, the fact that it's a dress-up game doesn't mean we can take anyone ripping it off as a legitimate verse.

You're hinging on something that isn't the point. If someone played a Minecraft clone that was devoid of lore, and then made up their own lore to play over a video of them just playing said game, it would still be non-original. They aren't using an app to make a story- this is a fully separate game, they're writing fanfiction about the creations they make.

Your last point was about whether he owned anything he had made. We can safely say he doesn't. It's not about the story at this point.

You're not getting it. Gachalife having one doesn't matter. I never claimed it had one. The point of contention was whether the content creator owned what he had made. The answer is he doesn't. He's using another game to facilitate everything visual, and he's using random music ripped from the web (sometimes copyright free, sometimes not) for the sound. We're moving goalposts at this point.

I'm sorry that you feel so strongly about this, I know it's easy to take it personally. But there's nothing at all that would remotely indicate that this is a legitimate verse. My conclusion would be that this is invalid for this wiki and should be put on FC/OC.
Meh. I already have nothing to lose despite some unconscious bias. No need to apologize. After all, I dug myself a hole and miss done an action when your main point is whether Cutespud has ownership. Of the verse.

The answer is no. The terms and conditions Luni gives doesn't explicitly state that their users do own their stories, even though children literally sell stuff from the game. And I realized gacha life does have it's canon and I didn't know. So delete the pages. I'll be moving my gacha life meme stuff to FC/OC soon, which is a blessing in disguise since I originally wanted to go to FC/OC to do stuff there, but I didn't have the action to do so.

I'll point out a correction. I presume you clicked on ep 3 of the series and were directed to soundcloud. But did you bother to listen to the music of ep 3 of the webseries, and the credited person on the soundcloud's music?

The music is a mismatch (in which, tell me if I miss something), Cutespud credited a person that does Islamic music against a herself that has been shown to frequently use no-copyright music with a different musical style and sound. I don't think this example should be used in the future since Cutespud likely credited the wrong person, or link rot just took over to make the link look bad.

And I would like to point out that Gachaverse and Gachalife are owned by the same guy in-case anyone is wondering. They're not ripoffs of each other, they're in the same game series. Not that it matters at this point.

Last edited:
FC/OC's rules aren't really explicit, so when can I move the pages there for the fanverse "the gacha life verse I uploaded"? I got the copy-pasted pages into a blog on the main site and the FC/OC site. The latter will be reformatted to be official pages on the site.

Meh. I already have nothing to lose despite some unconscious bias. No need to apologize. After all, I dug myself a hole and miss done an action when your main point is whether Cutespud has ownership. Of the verse.

The answer is no. The terms and conditions Luni gives doesn't explicitly state that their users do own their stories, even though children literally sell stuff from the game. And I realized gacha life does have it's canon and I didn't know. So delete the pages. I'll be moving my gacha life meme stuff to FC/OC soon, which is a blessing in disguise since I originally wanted to go to FC/OC to do stuff there, but I didn't have the action to do so.

I'll point out a correction. I presume you clicked on ep 3 of the series and were directed to soundcloud. But did you bother to listen to the music of ep 3 of the webseries, and the credited person on the soundcloud's music?

The music is a mismatch (in which, tell me if I miss something), Cutespud credited a person that does Islamic music against a herself that has been shown to frequently use no-copyright music with a different musical style and sound. I don't think this example should be used in the future since Cutespud likely credited the wrong person, or link rot just took over to make the link look bad.

And I would like to point out that Gachaverse and Gachalife are owned by the same guy in-case anyone is wondering. They're not ripoffs of each other, they're in the same game series. Not that it matters at this point.
You're right, 4 was the one that doesn't credit anyone who made the music it uses, my mistake.

I wasn't arguing Gachaverse or Gachalife to be ripoffs, I was saying that verses made from them were functionally fan-made works of their game.

I will delete the pages.

FC/OC's rules aren't really explicit, so when can I move the pages there for the fanverse "the gacha life verse I uploaded"? I got the copy-pasted pages into a blog on the main site and the FC/OC site. The latter will be reformatted to be official pages on the site.
Whenever.

Back