• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's been debated whether or not Calamity Ganon is actually weaker than other versions of Ganon, but maybe Breath of the Wild Two might give us more info. And it's pretty iffy to cross scale and characters who never fought anyone should generally be in their own tier. Obviously, the Complete Triforce and the Golden Goddesses are above everyone and everything. But Wind Fish has never really fought anyone and the only reason Majora is considered a god tier/top tier is due to his own feat. Plus, even Zant's feat has also been questioned; though it's the only Tier 4 feat besides Vaati's that seems iffy.

I wouldn't quite axe 5-A, but I don't mind possibly 4-A.

Well technically single pieces of triforce were always considered to be insanely strong especially the Triforce of Power and only triforce users can really challenge each other.

It wasn't really discussed tho, I don't know why Dark said that since the thread has been mostly about Skyward Sword peeps scaling not individualTriforce users.

TriforcePower1 said:
That's not even remotely true though.
Gods, Demise, Ghirahim, Vaati, Majora, FD just to make some examples.
Demise fights a triforceless Link with only the master sword, giriham's the same. Light force is considered comparable to a single piece of the triforce. FD and Majora are from a diff universe. All the examples you listed either have fought and lost to someone without a triforce piece, or scale above the Wind Fish already.

Mind you if we're keeping this simple, idc, just pointing out the people Triforce used as exampless either scale above wind fish or fought people w/o a triforce piece/lost to one with a triforce piece

@Dust; I thought it was only possible that Hylia and Demise could possibly scale since Hylia is considered the greatest deity besides the Golden Goddesses. And the single Triforce users, I feel like 5-A is more appropriate at least for low end.

K so that we don't have another dead upgrade thread. We're upgrading I'm assuming Hylia Demise to possibly 4-A and Wind Fish has already been upgraded right? Let's just get this over with.

Also sky ward sword link 4-A cuz he matched Demise in combatant true for girahim too and hyrule warriors Marin via summon

Yeah, Skyward Sword Link scales from Demise without the Triforce and it would in turn effect the True Master Sword form.

So can we start making the changes now? It's generally accepted to scale the Skyward Sword characters to this so it should be good to go, the most work that would have to be done is making a new key for SS Link for when he doesn't have the Triforce. Also are we using possibly or likely for the 4-A ratings for Hylia and the rest?

Yeah I agree we can start but we have to know how strong link was before fighting Demise because didn't he fight Girahim with a triforce piece?

Probably best to pull a DBS and say they were in the upper stratosphere past the clouds but not without air.

There might be not much else to do here, since its not directly stated that a triforce piece makes you superior to the highest deties in the verse.

Dark649 said:
There might be not much else to do here, since its not directly stated that a triforce piece makes you superior to the highest deties in the verse.
It does make you match one tho

Back