• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Windows Reimu vs. Post Crisis superman

He can still incap and also he's way faster so she won't even have a chance to use her abilities before he knocks her out.

Is he faster? they are booth Massively ftl plus? plus she also has teleportation and precog to help get over speed. Also he can't really touch her if she uses fantasy nature.

I'm not sure she only has a feat of flying "interstellar distances" which is refering to the dream world stage she appears to be moving extremely fast considering her on screen size and the amount of space that is shown on the screen I don't know how to calc that though and I'm lazy af

I think Superman scales to 315,569,258,917,113,954,000c.

Also, how exactly does Fantasy Nature work? Superman can actually hit intangible beings with his heat vision so he could probably hit her.

I also believe the AP gap is high enough for Superman to one shot. High 4C durability vs decent 4B AP.

@dragonemperor23 I mean it's not uncalculatable it just hasn't been done. (though while reading about fanatasy nature I actually figured out she doesn't need speed because of how fanatsy nature is said to work)

@LordUrien935 Fanatsy nature is her ultimate version of floating that allows her floating to ignore (note:not defying actual just ignoring physics to do what she wants) any law of physics or reality (it's different from reality anchoring despitehaving a similar effect; reimu herslef is the one who is uneffected). With that being said she could just float through time or space to make up for speed and she's not intagable when she floats over reality the concept (she's not in another parallel reality or gutter space) she techinically doesn't exist (Does this count ad bfring herself even though she can still attack?). Also, he can't one shot because of immortality (type 5)

Bluethedragon233 said:
@dragonemperor23 I mean it's not uncalculatable it just hasn't been done. (though while reading about fanatasy nature I actually figured out she doesn't need speed because of how fanatsy nature is said to work)
I didn't say it was uncalcable, I said there wasn't a calc.

I mean I was trying to prompt someone less lazy and more into math to do it; though it actually doesn't matter. I'm actually changing to inconlusive he shouldn't be able to hit her because she can just ignore all physics to just "float" away from is attacks. Even if he could hit her, because her the specifcs of her type 5 imortality reverse time when she takes damage he can't kill her (only way is EE); Similarly he can't knock her out because her body will revert to the state it was in (awake). Also he can't bfr because FN can allow her to ignore knockback and make her immovable. At the same time reimu can't do major damage to him, and she can't trap him forever with fantasy seal because superman can rip out (though considering reimu's understanding of barriers throughout the series it's possible after a while of fighting reimu could possibly craft a strong enough barrier to hold him).

Back