• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wohoo, slow down babe, another DMC speed revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
The proposal looks fine. If the MFTL rating becomes invalid, we still have them at FTL through this scaling of this calc.

Also regarding Dante, I wonder as to why it says he's also City level for defeating both Nightmare and Trish in the last fight when Dante only really had to be concerned about Trish's attacks while he's all busy fighting Nightmare. Now that's not to say he couldn't beat Trish at all (pretty sure he'd trash her if he can already solo Nightmare twice before that point) but I would personally remove that part with Trish in there and just only have Nightmare in that City level rating.

And before any of you ask, I looked at the last Nightmare boss fight and it does not look like he defeated her since she was outside the field of where Dante and Nightmare fought one last time.

I can get behind all this.

Agree: Garg, Glass, Dark, KoS, Dante, Qliphoth, Dieno, Red, Oliver, Griffin, Lesbo Cat

Disagree: -

Neutral: -

3 staff members, 1 ex staff, Red :)v) and and bunch of blue names agrees with this, is this enough to start editing?

Yay!

sadly I can't edit for shit, even if my life was at play

@Dante

Would you edit his file for me? please?

I would help, but I'm away from my computer for the next 3 hours or so and nobody should ever trust themselves to edit on mobile :T

I edited Arkham, Sid and Vergil

Note that since Sid > Nelo > Arkham, I added "at least" to him in both movement and combat speed, since Dante in the anime managed to blitz Modeus from a distance, indicating a upgrade in movement

Nelo Angelo only has a At Least in combat, since we don't have any particular movement feat

Arkham and DMC3 Vergil doesn't have "at leasts" since they scale directly

Dante will follow the same scale

the god tiers went from useless High 6-A's to some of the best 3-A's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back