• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Okay I'm pulling a big timeout on this. It just got called to my attention that Wonder Woman's Shattered God feat has a note about being an outlier. And...no. Hell no.

"Wonder Woman's shattered god feat is considered to be an outlier due to being massively better than feats preformed by canonically much faster characters such as the Flash, even when they're going all out. "

Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Flash is tredecillion times FTL. You could literally square Diana's feat and it would still be less than Wally. Even if you wanna say that it was meant to be Barry and not Wally, which isn't the case as Flash links to Wally on the note, Barry ain't that much below Wally, if at all anymore. And there's like, two other threads claiming this is not an outlier. You can't even claim it's inconsistent with the plethora of quad to quint c feats. How did this note even get placed on the profile in the first place? I knew we had a problem downplaying DC's herald tiers but c'mon.

The Barry feat isn't a tredecillion times FTL and the Wally feat is when he was amped by over 100 billion people and the next five fastest people in the universe (at the time).

EDIT: Actually why do we use the linked calc anyways? The calcs where he isn't amped are massively below the Superman and GL stuff and the stuff where he is amped isn't usable for profiling.

Cal you're confusing Barry Allen with Wally West

Barry is meant to be far faster then the justice league, but WWs feat is ridiculously faster then him going all out

Doesn't matter. Anything Wally can do, Barry can do nowadays, and Wonder Woman links to Wally anyway.

Barry is weaker by a ridiculous degree though...

Wally in his post crisis Prime is impossible for Barry to even see for crying out loud.

The real cal howard said:
I'm 95% sure the trans time velocity feat didn't have an amped Wally.
Huh? He was totally amped

• When he makes the bet to race to Earth with the Cosmic Gambler he has all of humanity run amping his speed (Flash v2 #138 page 9)
  • Krakkle gives Flash all of his and his races' collective speed (Flash v2 #138 page 11)
  • Flash says he can't breach Trans-Time velocity until he has the five next fastest people in the universe move to steal their speed as well (Flash v2 #138 Page 12-13)
He has two to three amps when he preformed every one of those large feats. Its not usable for his base speed.

Also if you guys are saying that Wally effing West is normally below quad c then you must be out of your minds.

I'm saying he has no feats beyond quadrillion c, so the WW feat is an outlier because of it. Which is why it was deemed an outlier.

Because the WW feat is also thousands of times better than everything else and she has nothing else near it. Which is another reason it was deemed an outlier.

Btw I just read The Human Race. Those amps increase his speed tenfold at best. Kwyzz or whatever his name is only doubles his speed, and he was the fastest one besides Wally.

Schnee One said:
Barry is weaker by a ridiculous degree though...

Wally in his post crisis Prime is impossible for Barry to even see for crying out loud.
Pretty sure Barry can't perceive post crisis Wally because a dead man can't perceive anything.

There's no indications of either of those numbers. Flash expresses shock when he recives humanities' speed and with the speed from Kwyzz/The other five he preforms a feat that he never comes cloes to when unamped. Its not usable for his base speed Cal.

Qawsedf234 said:
There's no indications of either of those numbers. Flash expresses shock when he recives humanities' speed and with the speed from Kwyzz/The other five he preforms a feat that he never comes cloes to when unamped. Its not usable for his base speed Cal.
Except there is. Earth gave him KE and last I checked, kinetic energy and velocity were two different things. So earth giving him a speed boost is a bust. Secondly, he outright says that Kwyzz only doubles his chances. And Kwyzz was far faster than everyone else. The next five, Wally yeets himself around Supes and the other four a million times over.

Furthermore, Wally stole 1.786467096118260001043815452e20c worth of speed. The feat in question is 43 zeroes. Subtract and you still get stupid numbers.

Its obvious he's way faster than everyone else. That's his gimmick. Its just that the feat in question was when he was amped, so its not usable for his base statistic. Which is one of the reasons why the shattered god feat was dismissed.

I agree with Qaw in that the trans-time feat happened when he was massively amped by everyone on Earth and other top speedsters, and it doesn't scale back to his normal stats for obvious reasons. The amps don't even have any proof of being linear or anything iirc.

It never got dismissed. There's two threads saying that it was perfectly fine, and Flash didn't even get brought up. Only reason that note is there is because it's too MFTL for the anime fans.

Idc how accusatory it is. The fact that the characters not only have this written off but are still only KiloFoe speaks volumes about how we treat comic characters on this site.

It never got dismissed

It did get dismissed. It being dismissed is why you made this thread.

Only reason that note is there is because it's too MFTL for the anime fans.

If Wally or anyone for that matter had a feat within the same ballpark as the shattered god feat I would never question its validity. But its a showing that WW has nothing close to and more importantly something no one else has nothing close to without massive amps.

Its just not usable without more supporting evidence.

The fact that the characters not only have this written off but are still only KiloFoe speaks volumes about how we treat comic characters on this site.

What should they be rated at then?

The tredecillions feat was deemed by FanOfRPGs to be calc stacking for other reasons than the multiplier thing so it'd be pointless anyway.

@KLOL. I don't trust Fan when it comes to DC. I like the dude but he's not right when it comes to that. I read the calc. There's zero calc stacking involved. It's just Wally crossing the universe in a plank second.

@Qawsed. I linked two threads for you to read through. Despite said two threads, that note somehow got added, and for once I'm not even sure if Ant did it as he was perfectly okay with the shattered god feat in said threads. And no feats close? Have you seen Lantern calcs and how often they universe cross? Heck even Supes has superior feats with those reality blitzing missiles. You also asked the ratings. At bare minimum they're small galaxy. But the dozen universal feats should put them on that level, especially given Hal and Barry didn't get reset by the Crisis.

Yeah no Flash's amped feat shouldn't be used for his regular speed, I'll probably recalc tredecillions one day. Yeah seems to me that WW's feat is an outlier, Wally and Barry still scale above the quadrillion GL speed feat tho so that's something and yeah no Flash's amped feat shouldn't be used for his regular speed. Also oof if PC Barry can't perceive PC Wally didn't know that.

@Cal how do we know Wally crossed the universe? It could be more or it could be less, there is no place given where he starts and it's also weird how the other speedsters only start running after Wally is already close to trans-time velocity.

Have you seen Lantern calcs and how often they universe cross?

I have. The issue is that those calcs are still multiple magnitudes worse than the shattered god feat.

The missiles may be worth something I guess, but the calc looks weird at glance. Guess its worth a look.

Greenshifter said:
@Cal how do we know Wally crossed the universe? It could be more or it could be less, there is no place given where he starts and it's also weird how the speedsters only start running after Wally is already close to trans-time velocity.
In context Wally was given a 4th dimensional headset to allow him to commuicate with Earth despite moving at FTL speeds through space and time. So its possible that he like, told them to do it in the past so it effected his current self or something.

Because quadrillion and quintillion is a massive difference, right? It's not like the series peaks at 201 zeroes for FTL, and while obvs the JLA don't scale to it, it's not out of the means for DC. Not to mention Hal alone has better feats and once again, he didn't get reset.

Because quadrillion and quintillion is a massive difference, right?

Compared to sextillions? Yeah, it is.

It's not like the series peaks at 201 zeroes for FTL

Are you seriously trying to compare Lucifer Moringstar with a bunch of Superman-tier people?

Not to mention Hal alone has better feats and once again, he didn't get reset.

If he has better feats then show them. If they're acceptable and not just Pre-Crisis shenanigans then its fine supporting evidence to use.

Lucifer's feat got debunked a while ago… You might have a point on GL's top feat and WW's being not that far apart, still 6 zeroes or something tho.

@Qaw. The accepted end was quintillions. And don't give me that. DB Toei got bumped up from millions c to quadrillions c and nobody bats an eye. Is simply because this is comics.

Not comparing Lucifer. I'm saying that quintillions c ain't much to DC in the long run.

Hal scans the universe in a heartbeat. That alone is quintillions. It's SA but Hal didn't reset. Comatose lanterns and casual lanterns are quadrillions c.

Also sorry for getting uppity but seeing that note was the straw that broke the camel's back here. It's nothing on you and sorry for taking it out on you but after seeing what DC's feats were to what they were actually rated, it grinded my gears to an unbelievable extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back