• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World of Light, but Canon

DaBigP said:
So, wait. Let me guess this straight...

Kirby———-> STOMPS 2-C Sonic

2-C Sonic————-> STOMPS Galeem

So does The Weird, funky pig boi stomps Galeem? Or am I going crazy with these weird thoughts? Or is it just hax that killed the Super saiyn Animal? Is this speed unequal? If so, Ness and Sanic Blitz The boi and saves smash bows.
The main argument why Kirby won was because Sonic had no way of really hurting Kirby if he ever turns into a spooky ghost.

@GyroNutz

Thank you, so yeah Kirby can 100% escape no problem with that kind of speed.

As for Kirby Fighting Galeem? Not sure, but the beams don't only seem to destroy but also seal or something of the sort.

GyroNutz said:
Basically follow what the trailer has shown, he had escape and went somewhere else while the whole galaxy got "Thanos'd" (how Etika puts it) However, it is possible that Kirby can fight Galeem off, perhaps even turning into a ghost. Or Hypernova and suck that beam up. It's just many possibilities that can play here. So. Many. (That including Sonic, Shulk, Rosalina, Ness, and Bayonetta..)

Genericstickman said:
I mean sonic has shown the ability to harm intangible ghosts in the Sonic Unleashed short but that has questionable canonicity
He was able to harm ghosts in Sonic 3 and knuckles. I'm not sure why they said he doesn't though. The ghosts just poofs out of the zone whenever he hurts them. Maybe it's because they don't react the same way badnicks do but then again they aren't robots.

Yeah I think Sonic is capable of harming and killing ghosts. I don't see many arguments against it. Whenever the characters are in ball form like with the spin dash and jump the ghosts just disappears. I think it's likely to assume Sonic is hurting them instead of them just teleporting as whenever they do seem to hurt you so it makes sense that you would be able to hurt it back. That being said it's pretty clear that Sonic would beat Kirby because of this. I don't understand why nobody even brought this up in the thread, but whatever, what's done is done.

He does have money manipulation and Calorie Manipulation so he can just take the budget from Smash and cause the company to go bankrupt or he can give Galeem diabetes so it's probably a stomp.

But he's not in Smash so I'm not sure.

Then i think Link`s Dura must be upgraded higher thanks to his hylian shield also when he swung his master sword one of the beams had to go around it (and smash verse can finaly be canon now since the trophies are actual characters and not just toys) lets go boys!!!

Pointing out those Kirby feats also had a fair bit of backlash and counterarguments.

I'm hesitant to judge them when such a high speeds aren't as consistent as the lower end of the MFTL+ spectrum and scaling can be considered a real b****

Back