• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

World War 3: Germany strikes back

Seol404 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
so i leave for a few hours and we learn crabwhale is a sub
I thought we always knew. But Crab isn't my type, I only like people who are physically smaller than me.
The amount of Lenny faces this needs wouldn't fit in a single comment.

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

I...am not continuing that conversation.

I could, but I choose not to. For the good of all mankind.

haha, good, I'll go commit sudoku now.

Game of Thrones S08E05 was the second worst thing in human history (Only surpassed by me being born.)

Rodri "Dante" said:
Seol: Shotacon is pedophilia.
Also Seol: I like smaller men.
1. I didn't say men

2. Size has nothing to do with age

3 seconds in and I already see a wrong. The Adeptus Mechanicus wouldn't be smacking the computer, they would be praying to it and/or having sex with it.

Crabwhale said:
3 seconds in and I already see a wrong. The Adeptus Mechanicus wouldn't be smacking the computer, they would be praying to it and/or having sex with it.
lol. Also, I have started watching the If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech series.

1. Sorry, it's just the way I'm used to think (Man->Woman, Woman->Man). You can forgive
  2. Ummm... wasn't there a term for being attracted to smaller (Not always younger) [wo]men?

I wouldn't know, its just a preference.

Back