• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Worst possible newcomer to Super Smash Bros.

Goku, Naruto, Ichigo, Luffy.

Any non-game character that comes from an anime should not deserve a spot there.

Newendigo said:
Goku, Naruto, Ichigo, Luffy.
Any non-game character that comes from an anime should not deserve a spot there.
Well, if Goku was the true winner of the ballot, they can make a few exceptions...

Anyone who says Sans should be in Smash is an idiot. I might see it if he was some kind of Assist Trophy, but not a fighter. Leave that to characters with actual smashing capabilities.

Like Villager or Mr Game & Watch.

Sans' character is fine. He's just not cut out to be a Smasher. Now, someone like Quote or Shovel Knight, on the other hand...

Iceassassin25 said:
I would like to see Prince Laharl or Cirno in smash

They would be way better to see than sans or Goku
Imagining Laharl fighting Shovel Knight has suddenly got me excited for some reason.

I know this is something for a character that's already in Smash, but...

Gosh darn it, Nintendo, let Ganondorf use his sword! He pulls out a sword when he taunts, so why can't he just use it?

Don't care, it should be in his standard move set. Or was every Zelda game with him in it a lie?

Starter Pack said:
Don't care, it should be in his standard move set. Or was every Zelda game with him in it a lie?
Strange I don't remember Ganondorf using a sword in Ocarina of Time and that was when he first appeared.

Poinciana1971 said:
Strange I don't remember Ganondorf using a sword in Ocarina of Time and that was when he first appeared.
Well, he sure uses his "sword" to "smash" (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Wright Way said:
The real cal howard said:
Majora and pretty much any Kirby villain are disturbing than a large portion of M rated things ovo
So King Dedede is more disturbing than Alex 'I wasn't paid to feel' Mercer? ovo
so have you never seen kirby's dreamland 3 zero? dude legit got his eye ripped out with blood and gore

We don't need Tracer, or any Overwatch character, for that matter. Unless they eventually have some association with Nintendo by having Overwatch be released on the Switch or something, I refuse to accept any of them on the roster.

i'm not saying sans coming to smash is a good idea, it isn't, but it's not totally impossible to make a good character for sans in smash, look at smash bros infinite someone made him in there and he's pretty good

I`m glad no one has mentioned Reinhard for this.

His spear is too OP, to the point that makes Ridley look like a better option.

Back