• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wulfgar(Hunter Blood) vs Sarcassos(Tales of nephilim/JOD`S)

This is will be close...

I can see that Wulfgar has some great abilities at his side which can give Sarcassos hard time like predator instincts, heat generation and body control.

In other hand i could see Sarcassos use his duplication, illusion to distract Wulfgar. Tough illusion manipulation is probably counted by Wulfgars resistance to mind manipulation.

Then there is nanobots. If Sarcassos nanobots could slip inside Wulfgar, can he use his heat or body manipulation to stop them causing damage inside of him?

The nanobots need to get inside somehow and with the heat Wulfgar generates around himself,would be unlikely as they melt in case they get too close,even if they get inside him,his Regenerationn should take care of the damage they deal

Melting then saves Wulfgar from being ``tickled`` inside or manipulated by genetic way.

Then there is the armour. With that Sarcasso could use Wulfgar attacks energy and radiation to own use example attacks. Or with armour Sarcassos could read Wulfgars information and use his own attack against him.

These are just my toughs, i hope someone else would come here and give their opinion about this battle.

Buuuump....you can also ask some people around to give their input on this match,im busy at the moment nowadays so i cant do much

Hmm I think Wulffar's arrogance will be his down fall. If the guy could learn everything there is to know about humans in seconds he could tell this guy is arrogant and use it agenst him

I feel inclined to be more on the side of Sarcassos for the reasons Darkmon gave. He could probably take advantage of Wulfgar's arrogance and potentially outsmart him that way. So I suppose I'll vote him for now.

On an unrelated note the part time lord may came face to face to a certain black haired warrior prince with nanabots in his body.(when I finally have his regen and stuff figured out that is)

Sarcassos FRA, also will note a likely AP advantage on his side, due to him casually throwing around other Multi Solar System level characters.

Regarding Wulfgar,his attitude that gets him in troubles where i said in the weakness section,is not about him being arrogant,its more about him being very rude towards others,he isnt a guy with manners,that gets him in troubles cuz it mostly made the ones in his verse get pissed off and go crazy on him,which makes things worse,although he still wins in the end eventually

In his Apex form he goes berserk,acting different then his base form,kinda like Wolverine when he does it

I will head to sleep for now, so if there will be more comments on either thread i will check and reply to them when waking up and placing votes after that

This one i need to be sure if everyone still sticks to their choice or are changing their minds at this moment after clearing up regarding Wulfgar attitude, so im gonna wait for that

Off note..@Darkmon cns

Tell when your prince is ready for match, i will tell Sarcassos come out his lab.

So those that are still following this thread need to tell me if they keep their vote based on anything else other then the attitude or change it completely

Does Sarcassos only have Battle Armour's powers & abilities or does he have both all of the ones listed before "With Battle Armour" including all of the Battle Armour's ones?

He has both power sets at his arsenal meaning Base + Battle armour set.

I was lazy when i made profile and just putted link to battle armour page for people read armour stats for there.

Yes he has. Sarcassos and his nanobots both has matter manipulation. This gives Sarcasso to ablity example make duplicates, as nanobots can manipulate matter to make duplicate. Other is that you need kill each these nanobots because they are basicallly one and same with Sarcassos. These are mentioned in his profile.

Lekmos said:
Yes he has. Sarcassos and his nanobots both has matter manipulation. This gives Sarcasso to ablity example make duplicates, as nanobots can manipulate matter to make duplicate. Other is that you need kill each these nanobots because they are basicallly one and same with Sarcassos. These are mentioned in his profile.
So he doesnt use matter manipulation against his opponents only for the things mentioned?

Only trough nanobots as i speculated earlier that if they could enter Wulfgar they could tear him apart by genetic manipulation or matter manipulation.

Spoiler alert! I gonna write story where Sarcassos brother Augustus saves Mike (not yet profile) by nanobots. This is mentioned in Augustus profile and latter is as strong as Sarcassos.

Lekmos said:
Only trough nanobots as i speculated earlier that if they could enter Wulfgar they could tear him apart by genetic manipulation or matter manipulation.
Spoiler alert! I gonna write story where Sarcassos brother Augustus saves Mike (not yet profile) by nanobots. This is mentioned in Augustus profile and latter is as strong as Sarcassos.
Well you and me talked about that if they could enter him, with the heat manipulation he generates, they will melt if too close, as i said it acts as protection and damage increase(durability negation) that ability

BlackDarkness679 said:
Darkmon cns said:
I would like to clarify I do not keep my previous vote and I'm undecided.
So then you vote for inconclusive, i will add that now
I mean I said I was undecided still. I mean I don't vote yet,I'm not sure what to vote for.

He's an argument I have not yet seen how thick is this sute and how well is the pilot restrained? Wulfgar has claws and stated to have combat smarts would he be able to tear him out of the suit?

I read a bit more on the armor so it's his lab coat his geans now? Would the wulf be able to tell it's not normal with his super vision? Or dose it need to reveal itself to be useful?

Good points, i have think that armour thickness could be around 5 cm (I haven`t truly think specific value). Also currently armour is shapeshifted to look like lab coat and brow jeans.

Yes, when needed something (i always image it shapeshift like Michael Bay transfomers, why becuse i like that kind transformation) like it`s weapon is needed or thruster and etc...or simply to fully change to armour form.

Should the fight start with him in armoured form or should he transforma in to it during the fight? That will effect how immediately Wulfgar knows someone is in there.

Edit i can't comment anymore for some reason.

Wulfgar can distinguish with his smell different scents, even if mixed up, so he should be capable of figuring out Sarcassos has something on him

BlackDarkness679 said:
Lekmos said:
Well you and me talked about that if they could enter him, with the heat manipulation he generates, they will melt if too close, as i said it acts as protection and damage increase(durability negation) that ability
Yep, this why i too higlighted ``if`` and ``could`` enter him, because in my opinion heat could stop nanobots do their ``thing``. So i left it others to think what their opinion are. Because incoming Augustus feat nanobots have to inside the living object to change them.

Inorganic matter like dust in ground is Sarcasso and his species easier to molt as their decires.

I am not trying give Sarcassos edge in middle match, no i am actually enjoying these long discussions as there is no clear victory or some one come with new idea in their mind.

Back