• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am not sure. Wouldn't it be an outlier?

You can ask a few calc group members to evaluate the calculation and respond here if you wish though.

I suppose, but if so it doesn't seem like something that he can do via strictly physical power, but rather via a time manipulation boost.

X-Man is not normally anywhere near this swift though, so it should preferably be "Massively FTL+ via time manipulation" in that case.

btw lets not forget this is a ****** massive lowball

this might be the 2nd fastest calculated speed feat on this wiki for all I know

That is circular scaling though. Ares can keep up with a speed amplified X-Man, who doesn't need speed amplification to keep up with Ares... Marvel is a complete mental sewage mess at this point.

No no, I was trying to show that the gap between the time manipulation and non time manipulating nate isn't that high at all, he still keeps up with Ares either way, and he didn't need the speed amp to keep up with Ares, he just wanted to personally talk with some dark avenger (forgot which name)

Well, I suppose that a straight MFTL+ combat speed rating seems fine then.

It wouldn't hurt with a few more staff comments at least.

I reckon this works. Top tier X-Men, especially of the Summers-Grey family, do have MFTL+ feats, so the rating isn't unheard of for the characters, so I agree upon adding MFTL+ in general

Okay. Thanks. Ask them to comment here please.

Hykuu and Zark have given this their OKs so I think this works too.

Qawsedf234 seems to make sense, yes.

However, we should preferably mention his explanation in a footnote of the X-Ma page.

Qawsedf234 said:
I don't think its a speed feat. It comes from Dark X-Men #3 and the narration outright states it takes place outside of time. Nate can just leave time and look at various futures, then picks the best one after viewing all of them. Ares, which Nate said existed in every plane and future, just entered the out of time realm to fight (he even mentions this when he goes to Nate's realm).
So basically, from my perspective, all I see is time manipulation and weird concept resistance for Ares.
Yes, out of the flow of time from others perspective, it quite literally follows it up with "the plank length between moments", where Nate can see every future, I.e they entered a completely different flow of time, outside the normal one, not that they went beyond time as a whole. Since the statement would be self-defeating, and he literally saw other futures without the time hax in issue 5, aswell.

We have also quite literally seen Nate going outside of time and all universes to percieve the futures, this is defo not how it looks

Back