• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gotta remember Howard, MFTL+ is a WIDE range. In Guilty Gear, 55 Billion C is for low tiers. Considering the fact that kept up with a casual Sol, that puts her in the high hundred billions to low trillions...

Not really a fair fight.

Reppuzan said:
Gotta remember Howard, MFTL+ is a WIDE range. In Guilty Gear, 55 Billion C is for low tiers. Considering the fact that kept up with a casual Sol, that puts her in the high hundred billions to low trillions...
Not really a fair fight.
wait how fast is X

Then X should win due to superior hax with speed equalized since X's time stop is damn near instant along with superior AP and soul manipulation.

Then again... I-No does have her own time hax so...

Well I-No is known for travelling back in time to kill someone. She did that to Sol right off the bat only for him to prove he's Acausual. Plus she is bloodlusted. Also she could just BFR him.

X could freeze time with a thought and his brain works at faster speeds. He will still stomp.

This should just be closed TBH though, given that there really is no fair way for either to win. X's stats are far above I-No's everywhere except speed.

You realize she can time travel just as fast right? This is a fair fight since X has loads of Hax, but his lack of Acausality screws him over.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You realize she can time travel just as fast right? This is a fair fight since X has loads of Hax, but his lack of Acausality screws him over.
No, this isn't.This is a stomp if X doesn't even have the chance to fight back, or if I-No can end it any time she wants to.

Someone close this.

Isn't it the same as if X can stop time on someone who doesn't have the resistance, meaning they can't fight back? Is it a stomp then?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Isn't it the same as if X can stop time on someone who doesn't have the resistance, meaning they can't fight back? Is it a stomp then?
Yeah, it is again a stomp when X can kill I-No in one hit.

TBH there is no such thing as a fair fight between these two.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This is moreso a situation of whoever uses their hax first. Not a stomp.
Then this is inconclusive. If we removed their hax X would stomp though.

I feel this is a terrible thread though, TBH.

Well I say this is inconclusive. It isn't a terrible thread unless you put forth a whole bunch of restrictions tbh. Keeping it SE is good as it makes you think. I love inconclusive threads as it means that the fight was that well crafted. Like this one. It isn't a fight where you can just look at stats and say who wins.

I personally view it as a terrible thread when the hax mean "lolwutstomp" and there's no fight either way, or if bot hare restricted hax, one character is gonna stomp a mudhole through the other.

Well it isn't like X has a MASSIVE A advantage. He would win high-diff if that were the case. But yeah this is where our differ. I accept that though(But you're still wrong...jk XD)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well it isn't like X has a MASSIVE A advantage. He would win high-diff if that were the case. But yeah this is where our differ. I accept that though(But you're still wrong...jk XD)
Just him being more than 10x stronger makes it an AP stomp.

Back