• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xeno Goku Runs A Gauntlet To Try And Become A Great 2-B

SSJ4 DBG Xeno Goku
Well, title says it all. Xeno Goku's gonna try to find out how strong a 2-B he is, and with that he attempts to defeat the 4 following threats (Funny how he faces single 2-Bs and then ends up fighting a duo of 2-As).

Round 1: Orphelia

Orphelia Landlufen10

Round 2: Arceus

Arceus M18

• Same rules as before, but speed is equalized.
Round 3: Khorne

Khorne by baklaher

• Same rules, and speed is equalized once again.
Round 4: Archie Sonic & Archie Shadow

Sonic Archie Super Sonic (Render2)
SuperShadowArchieRender

• Xeno Goku's still at 2-B, while Sonic and Shadow are at 2-A; They're in their Super forms.
  • Otherwise, same rules as before.
Final Talley

Round 1
Xeno Goku: 4 (Alexcar3000, Christian Higdo, DarkNeon1994 and ZeroTC01)

Orphelia: 0

Round 2

Arceus: 0

Round 3

Khorne: 0

Round 4

Sonic & Shadow: 0

Oh, wow. That should be interesting to see. All I can say is... good luck.

Meanwhile, let's see what Discord thinks of this.

We'll have the loli bully Goku in another thread, but in the meanwhile...you're sort of the first guy I trust with covering this and retaining your SAnitY.

Well, that's a valid point, Alex.

And, wein is quite a question, Christian (CSAPW hasn't any 2-B Asriels to my knowledge, but there are a few Low 2-C ones there)

Oh. Well. Good to know, then, but let's stay on topic, my fellow ningens (probably excluding Alex here, so that should probably be singular).

You mean Sonic and Shadow? I'm not sure, but since the rest of the thread's perfectly fine as separate 1 v 1s, I could just separate the two if I have to.

With the exception of the last round, the rest can definitely be added since they're basically just completely separate VS threads translated into rounds.

They have nothing to do with each other.

Back