• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoverse 2 Power Scalling

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
So, i saw a few Xenoverse profiles on this wiki, and yeah i agree with Low 2-C Future Warrior, but... I think that Time Patrol Trunks should be downgraded to 3-B or 3-A, and his fight with Future Warrior should be counted as a Outlier, why?

Its because he was shown difficult to fight Mira and Towa in Xenoverse 2, so, Is either Mira and Towa being upgraded, or Trunks being downgraded

And... Shouldn't Time Breaker Bardock and Mira be High 3-A? They destroyed part of the history of a Timeline in their fight, and Azathoth said in the Blog for XV Upgrades that Mira can be High 3-A, and Bardock easily overpowered him even in Base Form

may i ask, should chronoa be upgraded, because in DBO it is stated that she can erase any and all timelines at once. the DB wiki and many youtubers also state this and i've seen "game screenshots" with the "translation" and it also say the same, though im not sure if they were real

Trunks being downgraded is fine. He's never really been essential to battling any of the Low 2-C characters, and isn't displayed as being on-par with the end-game Future Warriors.

As I said before, I have no issue with Time-Breaker Bardock and Mira having their higher ends changed from regular 3-A to High 3-A.

Okay. So who wants to change the statistics?

question, shouldn't chronoa be upgraded to tier 2, in DBO it is stated that she can erase any and every timeline, and in dbo it is also stated that thanks to mira's actions there is almost an infinite amount of timelines

What do you think about Chronoa Azathoth?

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
question, shouldn't chronoa be upgraded to tier 2, in DBO it is stated that she can erase any and every timeline, and in dbo it is also stated that thanks to mira's actions there is almost an infinite amount of timelines
Is it stated how she does this? Because she's been pretty much helpless against Xenoverse's Tier 2 threats, and was terrified of Beerus, who is the God of Destruction for only a single universe.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
Is it stated how she does this? Because she's been pretty much helpless against Xenoverse's Tier 2 threats, and was terrified of Beerus, who is the God of Destruction for only a single universe.
i know what you mean, but it is said that she can infact do it in DBO, and no as of what i've seen no, they don't say how

Perhaps a separate "2-A with preparation" statistic would be acceptable?

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
i know what you mean, but it is said that she can infact do it in DBO
That's not what I asked, though. I asked if it's stated how she does this, because her best showing of power would be harming Time Breaker Bardock, and she was powerless against full power Demigra and Mira.

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
i know what you mean, but it is said that she can infact do it in DBO
That's not what I asked, though. I asked if it's stated how she does this, because her best showing of power would be harming Time Breaker Bardock, and she was powerless against full power Demigra and Mira.
i already edit it, because i accidently pressed reply without finishing, maybe like Ant said, a separate 2-A with prep, could be added, and i agree with him, since we don't know how she does it you coul say its "possibly 2-A with prep"

But... Time Breaker Bardock is the same Bardock from Xenoverse 2, so... Shouldn't ever be upgraded?

Chronoa is scalled from Time Breaker Bardock from Dragon Ball Heroes, but the Bardock that she fought was the same Bardock from Xenoverse 2, so she should be upgraded

Ultima Reality said:
Chronoa is scalled from Time Breaker Bardock from Dragon Ball Heroes, but the Bardock that she fought was the same Bardock from Xenoverse 2, so she should be upgraded
ohh, well that does make sense

She never displayed anything near 2-A, and we don't know if she can do that with Preparation or not

Wasn't she going to erase Trunks's timeline if he didn't become a time patroller or am I wrong?

Poinciana1971 said:
Wasn't she going to erase Trunks's timeline if he didn't become a time patroller or am I wrong?
no, she was going to erase the timeline he created aka the regular main timeline if he didn't join

Trunks being downgraded is fine. He's never really been essential to battling any of the Low 2-C characters, and isn't displayed as being on-par with the end-game Future Warriors.

As I said before, I have no issue with Time-Breaker Bardock and Mira having their higher ends changed from regular 3-A to High 3-A.
So is any staff member willing to perform the above edits?

Wait wait wait, was there a discussion on why they should be High 3-A? If so what was the reason for it, that a big jump.

Back