• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/961876 Here is the last thread.

We concluded that DBH Demigra is 2-B . However, here is my main problem. If DBH is 2-B... May i ask why Xenoverse isn't 2-B via scaling as well ? The Demigra who did that in DBH was a Base Demigra, and considering in Dragon Ball Heroes they referenced he died ( Which only occurred in Xenoverse BTW ) , connects it to the canon lore of Xenoverse.

He is called the God of All Time and Space in Xenoverse, yet is only called a Demon God, referring to how much weaker he is. This may be a weak comparison, but we already proved this in the above thread with more scaling involved. The only thing refutable is the whole " Time Nest " thing. But, considering even Base Demigra can destroy the Multiverse, and Toki-Toki Demigra is a lot stronger canonically than DBH Demigra... I can either say it's Demigra being cautious, or getting caught up in that blast has some form of existence erasure.

Well I don't have a problem with this.

Also Demigra opting to destroy the Time Vault rather than doing it himself was likely because he was being cornered by the Future Warrior and Goku.

Well I don't mind if you call him. Although it should be clarified that this is a scaling thread and not necessarily an upgrade to a higher tier.

As I said before I agree with the proposed scaling.

It is recommended that you place a polite request on his message wall with a link to this thread, yes.

Actually tbh the DBH/xenoverse scaling needs a overhaul.

For example Mira in supevillain form beats pattroler from X1 that can go toe to toe with Giant form Demigra, so should scale, so should Towa with time egg since she controls it and its power over time and space, and can fight X2 pattroler and do well, and also fights Mira in supervillain form who again can beat X1 pattroler who is giant demigra level. So should time breaker bardock who can also fight against the pattroler from X2 in the last arc, but also supevillain mira to when gettignt eh mask taken off.

Different games featuring the same characters can be very inconsistent in terms of chronology or power levels.

true. But I was referring to all events within xenovrse for scaling those guys together like towa, mira, bardock, the pattrolers etc. But in heroes towa in demon goddess can combat ssjg beat (the protagonist) and Xeno Goku, who can both fight Demigra in heroes as well, so they do connect in there to.

But as for scaling to heroes it is the same demigra since they mention he was dead and then resurrected and regens himself, and the first, weaker patroller is able to combat his giant form which he uses in heroes, so it should scaling it being the same demigra and all.

Well, it depends on what Azathoth thinks, but it seems unreliable to scale between different games.

well minimum we can at least scale towa (w/egg) and mira (supervillain), and Bardock (time breaker) from xenoverse to demigra from xenoverse for the above mentioned reasons, and goddess towa from heroes to demigra from heroes since she can fight the guys who matched Demigra in that. But since Dmeigra is the same guy I think it bridges that gap of uncertainty since its not like two separate versions of him. Just my thoughts on the scaling.

Oh also recently they revealed the xenoverse only mira final form as part of heroes btw to in the newest trailer, he will be facing off against guys that took on Demigra in heroes.

no rush on it btw, just thought id let you know some scaling since it was a current topic and help out a bit.

Actually Xeno Bardock is High 3-A via his timeline erasure feat with Mira.

But he doesn't scale to the 2-C to 2-B God tiers.

Bardock fights and beats MIra after Mira showed to beat X1 warrior and had supervillain power, so he should scale to. Also his time breaker form can battle X2 warrior after BoG and RoF saga in the last saga, so he can at least do OK against X2 warrior after he has become god level.

Actually Mira got powered up to a higher level after his fight with Bardock. And even then Mira only one-shoted a weakened XV1 Warrior who was already tired from his fight against the XV2 Warrior and Trunks.

You will have to ask Azathoth to give input here, if you want anything to be changed.

I will. The very fact that :

What Julian say could be correct, and he was backed into a corner, confirms this. He was only killed in XV, so with Heroes stating he was "resurrected", it's a direct link to Dragon Ball Xenoverse. Demigra showed that even his base power without Toki-Toki is Multiversal, with his amp with Tokitoki literally "spatially- transcending " his previous power, which he already warped the multiverse .

Also, if we have Beerus >>> Infinite Zamasu [ Remember that Beerus also didn't seem threatened by him in Xenoverse as well ] . Keep in mind XV1 and XV2 FW scale to Beerus separately by this time [ It's a long scaling proccess from XV1 through Heroes through Fusions to XV2 , but the timeframe is stupdendously long anyways ] . Also keep in mind Xenoverse and Super share identical timelines, so we cna apply scaling we use there to here, except apply much higher-end tiers Who in XV2, then EITHER way, they scale to 2-B, b/c Demigra was in a similar level to Beerus, and both Future Warrios ( JUST through scaling ) are far stronger than Demigra ever will be .

Anyways... I believe he ( Future Warrior ) is far stronger than Infinite Zamasu. ( Who embodied the entire Multiverse at the time , which is 2-B obviously ) . Here are my reasons :

- Future Warrior outright tanked his attack with no damage while he was heavily weakened by the consecutive fights with Merged Zamasu

- Infinite Zamasu, despite his power, was stated to be limited by time by Chronoa. Same person viewed both Demigra and Beerus to be beyond all time & space, and Beerus felt Mira was an kncredibly powerful warrior worthy of destroying & a excellent challenge.

- Beerus though Demigra was entertaining. Beerus didn't even show up for Infinite Zamasu or even acknowledge him.

- Beerus and Demigra were treated as far greater threat overall ( Threat to everything >>>>>> Limited by time )

- An enraged Beerus should be stronger than Infinite Zamasu

- That was a casual attack, which was not 2-B.

- Infinite Zamasu in Xenoverse was able to spread instantly [I also don't know how much he was spreading], Beerus and the other could have realized when he was already spreading and the words of Beerus about Infinite Zamasu were not present.

- Infinite Zamasu just talked to Chronoa, he could have killed her if he wanted to, but Zen'o was erasing him when talking to her.

- It's not stated if Mira and Demigra were stronger than Infinite Zamasu.

- Speculation.

The only way to upgrade them is a statement of Beerus talking about Infinite Zamasu, which in Xenoverse in not present or wait for a Xenoverse Tournament of Power arc where Shin and the other statement will upgrade them.

Back