• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XV1 character vs XV2 character (both saiyans)

both are at their peak, (people might say, that the XV2 patroller could take on post bardock fight and the XV1 character got one shotted, but in that moment the XV1 character was injured because he reacently had the fight against Both XV2 patroler and Xeno trunks and some might say that trunks is weak but towa someone who is listed as a tier 3-B was impressed by his power) so who would win?

Well Future Warrior from XV 1 has my vote, he defeated Demigra with TokiToki Absorbed with the help of Goku, while Future Warrior from XV 2 only beat Final Form Mira, who is likely much weaker than Demigra, due to the latter having absorbed TokiToki itself, instead of one of its eggs

Ultima Reality said:
Well Future Warrior from XV 1 has my vote, he defeated Demigra with TokiToki Absorbed with the help of Goku, while Future Warrior from XV 2 only beat Final Form Mira, who is likely much weaker than Demigra, due to the latter having absorbed TokiToki itself, instead of one of its eggs
ok, i share your opinion

Ultima Reality said:
Only having absorbed an egg is probably much better for Mira, as he had complete control of his power. Demigra never fully received all of Tokitoki's, who still took back control from him to save the X1 Future Warrior. Tokitoki having an egg is also treated as a huge deal, so I doubt it can just make timelines on the fly.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Ultima Reality said:
Only having absorbed an egg is probably much better for Mira, as he had complete control of his power. Demigra never fully received all of Tokitoki's, who still took back control from him to save the X1 Future Warrior. Tokitoki having an egg is also treated as a huge deal, so I doubt it can just make timelines on the fly.
i know what you mean, but tokitoki didn't do something so big for it to be said as he took back control, in fact if he really had control, he could have done something much more effective or impressive, in my opinion, he could only save the time patroller and was powerlles to do anything else

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
i know what you mean, but tokitoki didn't do something so big for it to be said as he took back control, in fact if he really had control, he could have done something much more effective or impressive, in my opinion, he could only save the time patroller and was powerlles to do anything else
Overriding Demigra's control of time so that Demigra effectively never even tagged the Future Warrior with his attack is pretty impressive.

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
Overriding Demigra's control of time so that Demigra effectively never even tagged the Future Warrior with his attack is pretty impressive.
or he could have just send him out of that time before demigra had throwed his attack, since he never throws his attack when your in the ground

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
or he could have just send him out of that time before demigra had throwed his attack, since he never throws his attack when your in the ground
That's the same thing, though. In both cases, Demigra's action is completely retconned, despite him claiming to have complete control over time.

i have a question, do you think that the mask that towa and mira use to control bardock and ace, weakens or limits the person, i say this because time breaker bardock didn't use his ssj transformations and ace didn't transform, so they weren't using they're full power

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
That's the same thing, though. In both cases, Demigra's action is completely retconned, despite him claiming to have complete control over time.
well that was when he had reacently absorbed tokitoki so maybe he couldn't fully control the power until later on (dought it but its still a possibility)

Doubt it, especially since stuff like the Dark Magic made people stronger, so I'd say they retain their full power.
well yes, but we see bardock retain his powers even when the mask is off and yet he still transforms, the reason im asking this is because the dbxv community wants to know who is stronger, XV1 hero or XV2 hero

Just a question, Time Breaker Bardock is High 3-A? He destroyed part of a Timeline in his fight against Mira

Ultima Reality said:
Just a question, Time Breaker Bardock is High 3-A? He destroyed part of a Timeline in his fight against Mira
time breaker bardock's power after defeating mira did erase a part of history (to be precise the time between mira's defeat and mira waking up, but the problem is that the time is unspecified) his power ended up causing an anomaly so, he could be

( In advance. Sorry for the long post. I have been on this topic for quite a deals worth of time, and have been making sure my sources were acurate before doing this. )

Hmm...

I would say both Future Warrior (XV!) . XV1 Future Warrior has a lot more experience, and has been training since the ending of XV1, which wouild make him far stronger than before, especially considering his potential was stated by Whis at one point to be far above Goku & Vegeta , backed up by Beerus as well . While Xenoverse 2 Future Warrior fought many enemies, their end of game battles and their potential is vastly different. Future Warrior can contend against an relatively holding back Demigra, who is much stronger than Final Form Mira ( Who absorbed essentially a timeline ) .

In terms of Raw Power though ...

Future Warrior ( Held his own against Xenoverse 2 Future Warrior [ Who at the time was comparable to Final Form Mira, when he had the egg . This was even when XV1 Future Warrior was massively suppresed using the mask . Logically should be far superior to when he fought Demigra, but it is unknown if he is stronger by this point . He was tired, ONLY because he was trying to break free from the curse, and fighting someone massively supressed tired him out. ] . Fought XV GT Goku [ Story Arc AFTER Demigra's Arc ] , who became at least as strong, if not stronger than when he fought Demigra in Base Form than when he was SS3 Post-God Absorption[ Even if he wasn't, it never said he lost his powers as a God in that timeline. XV Goku was comparable to when he fought eberus, that means even in SS3 should be around as powerful as when he fought Demigra. Adding that power on top of ss4, would be great enough to likely give Demigra a bit of trouble In fact, in Quotes , GT Base Goku remembers Beerus . Beerus says his transformation is much different than SSG Form , and XV SS4 Goku was treated with much more respect than Goku when he acheved his Super Saiyan Goku & Blue forms . Implied this arc takes place many years after XV Demigra Arc, [ Because they said that some bits of negativity from Demigra, after he was klled, went to create these timelines ] and even base form, if we remember just how strong it was in GT , if applied to XV , XV GT Goku's Base Form alone would be/likely is comparable to SS3 Goku Post-Absorption ] , and XV1 Time Patroller was considered stronger XV SS4 Gogeta [ Now we have NO IDEA how much stronger Gogeta is than Omega Shenron in XV OR GT . Let's just say that even XV Omega Shenron should give even Demigra trouble . They mentioned that EACH warrior in the final part of the story was amped to be able to defeat XV SS4 Gogeta's level , and would give him A LOT of trouble . To remember, XV SSJ4 Gogeta was being praised by Beerus highly , and Gogeta believed that with this form, he could defeat Beerus in single combat. Keep in mind thoough, Gogeta has both Vegeta and Goku's memeories, whom both know how strong Beerus is. If we lowball XV Gogeta, he should be roughly comparable to XV SSB Vegito, if not higher. ) >>>>>>>= ( equalized only when massively suppresed, Keep in mind, due to the mask. ) Future Warrior Xenoverse 2 ( Could keep up with Final Form Mira, whom has the absorbed power of an entire timeline, and is logiccally comparable to XV SSB Goku , whom should be much stronger than he was in the previous game, who held his own against Demigra , even if it was for a limited amount of time, and even when Demigra wasn't really serious [ until the end of course ] .. ) .

I can possibly make a case if we are talking about Missions [ Post-Story ] ( Due to them being introduced by Future Trunks within the story , and possibly could be used in said debate ) , then Future Warrior from Xenoverse 2 would win. ( Could actually wound XV Whis, something even XV Beerus would never have been capable of doing .SSB Goku is comparable to Final Form Mira, so JUST from fighting XV SSBKKX10 Goku , XV Hit from Universe 6 Arc [ Which happened in story ] would very well put him WAY into the Low 2-C tier than expected. Just not above XV1 Future Warrior, whom arguably can go head-to-head with Demigra post XV GT Arc . )

XV1 Time Patroller. Should be vastly more powerful, has more experience , and is qualitatively superior to XV2 Time Patroller in virtually every aspect. More transformations means absolutely nothing in terms of the power difference here. Both are clearly stronger than any possible version of Anime/Manga Goku ( CLEARLY ! NO DEBATE ! ) .

XV2. You fight the first in game with him enhanced by dark magic, and win. He also later gets one shot by Mira whom the secon patroller proceeds to fight in a MASSIVELY powered up state.

you have trunks with you who is high 3-A, and he was already injured, when hen shields you from mira, remember you and trunks fought him, not to mentioned that the mask restrain you so you can be controlled.

Trunks also got swamped by Dark Janemba, whom your character weakens enough that vegeta can finish him off, so your character in xenoverse 2 is clearly above Trunks. Not to mention the XV1 character kind of got erased from existence for a while before he showed back up to save you. Whether or not his injuries remained, or if they were even enough to stifle him while unrestrcited, is unclear.

Umm... Leogian...

One , trunks is not High 3-A by that time. He is only High 3-A by the end of the XV2 series

The masks massively inhibits the first time patroller's power. That is the purpose of the mask. However, he is not being empowered by dark magic, rather he was just being controlled by the mask, which inhibited his latent powers.

We do know that when fighting massively weakened, it did tire the XV1 time patroller out considerably. It makes sense from this perspective how he got one-shotted by Mira.

If XV1 Time Patroller was massively nerfed like he was in XV2 ( By making him put on the mask, which massively nerfed his powers, and he still put up a good fight against the time patroller of XV2 BTW ) , this would have been a good matchup. But, considering how both are unrestricted, i do not see how XV2 Time Patroller doesn't get one-shotted

XV1 Time Patroller in his story mode, was comparable to SSJ4 Gogeta Xenoverse or perhaps even stronger , whom surprised Beerus with his powers, and gave him much more excitement than facing Demigra. Demigra is far superior to Final Form Mira due to absorbing Toki-Toki, who can casually spawn eggs that have the life of an timelien, which Mira used to transform, along with Towa. Keep in mind that without Towa, he would have logically been far weaker than he was by JUST absorbing the egg. Keep also in mind that logically XV1 Time Patroller in XV2 Timeline should be far superior to his previous level of power, being about 3-4 Years since that incident. Not Beerus or Whis level, but he was pretty dang close.

dark janemba is still 4-A, it was in 3 sagas before, and it could be considered PIS. he got erased from existence, yes, but they went back in time before it happened to prevent that, therefor it never happened so he still got the injuries, whats the way to stop people influenced or controilled by magic? beat the shit out of him, thats how. it is implied that it restrains you, because; 1. bardock went out of control once (said by towa) 2. bardock couldn't go ssj while having the mask (if he could, then why didn't he went ssj while fighting XV2 character when he clearly needed it? 3. mira even says that he is stronger than before when they fight (bardock was still in base form when he said that). 4. why didn't XV1 character transform?

Back