• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ben does have some hax like intangibility, transmutation and soul manipulation with ghost freak, but if it's too one sided i could allow some of the omniverse versions of ben's aliens.

Most of Ben original aliens are 8-A, while only 5 of them are Small Town level.

Ben is not really experienced in this moment, he can fight being like Vilgax and the Forever knights, not sure about Shizu.

If Ben is serious here, with Diamondhead he could do this to Shizu.

But if She is bloodlusted, she can easily do this to Ben.

I will comment later.

As for whether shizuku is experienced, she has been learning martial arts her entire life, she knows judo, kendo, an unarmed martial arms which i don't remember the name, and recently some ninja martial arts from her family cause her family comes from a long line of ninjas.

Well, I always though that knights>>>>>ninjas in terms of one-on-one combat.

Honestly, I think switching Ben for Kevi would be better, he has all of Ben's alien abilities plus his own.

Who is a knight? Anyway shizuku is a master swordsman, and also knows like 3 other martial arts like judo, one which allows her to fight bare handed and ninja martial arts, the ninja martial arts is all about launching surprise attacks and being stealthy and stuff.

What abilities does kevin have that could make a bigger difference than ben here?

Should i make him original series Kevin 11 or Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse Kevin 11?

Ultimate / Alien Force Kev is Low 7-C to 7-A, He stomps.

Omniverse Kev is High 5-A, he destroys without mercy.

Use his Low 7-C version.

Have you looked at shizuku's page? You do know she is haxed right? Ap means nothing in this match, shizuku can cut through souls and space and nullify her opponents power by cutting it's source, and also direct cut her opponents mind, and stamina.

I am just trying to make it fair for kevin here, him being a higher tier doesn't necessarily mean he stomps.

Well, you could use his Small City or Mountain lvl Tier, her hax should let her have a chance. You can also specify with which abilities he starts and the battle ground.

But High 5-A is to much, no to mention that Shizu would get outhaxxed.

Will use small city level tier then, don't think it's necessary to specify which abilities he starts with since he can use them all at the same time.

Well is a little more complicated..... Whatever.

Kevin has the AP and Dura advantage, and his power absorption are strong enough to a absorp newborn Celestialsapie, If Kevin manage to cut distance, he could very well absorp the properties of her weapons, gaining a slighty spatial, mind, soul and gravity manipulation (If not draining all her life force and let her almost dead).

Shizu on the other hand, can cut his source of power, the problem is that Osmosians feed themself from practically anything (Organic and Inorganic matter, magic, life forces etc) which make doutb that Kevin is going to run out of power, as long he has matter to absorb, or perhaps Shizu herself (She is in the same situation as Gwe).

Motionless and Foresight can pretty much troublesome for Kevin, Physical Perception can get rid of his invicibility, soul, mind, gravity and spatial attacks can OHK Kevin very easily, but I don't think that Heavenly Separation are going to work, becuase if she do physical contact to him, Kevin is going to absorp everything from her.

I'm probably going with Shizu, as long as she keep distance to Kevin. 8/10 diff.

Kevin's range is extended melee, but i guess it should be higher when he uses his alien powers? Shizuku's range however is hundreds of meters, and shizuku can control 1000 swords, which can all do different things at the same time like, cut through space, cut through gravity etc. As for shizuku cutting the source of kevin's power, shizuku can cut the immaterial, she can cut his mind, soul, stamina etc, shizuku isn't going to just cut off kevins current power, but literally his power which allows him to absorb stuff.

Motionless and foresight make it so shizuku will be able to dodge kevein's attacks due to automatically reacting when she is in danger and being able to predict kevins next move.

Anyway 1 for shizuku i guess

Dang, Shizuku is WAY more versatile than low 7-B kevin. All he can do is punch. Personally I feel that low 7-C Kevin'd be a way better match because he can do a lot of other stuff besides punching things, so unless this is changed to that Kevin my vote goes to Shizuku for now

He can absorp the abilities of other people, also I forget to mention he has experience with with people trying to nullify his powers, plus AP advantage.

Guessing that's his low 7-B form? His ap still make little difference when shizuku can ignore his durability by cutting through space, his mind or soul.

Was assuming there was some difference between his low 7-B and low 7-C form since Kambing implied so.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ok, and that would make this better? Can change it to his low 7-C version then.
I'm not sure if it'll make it better per say as I haven't seen Shizuku in action, but at least it'll give him more options than just punching things

@Celestial

Waittt I'm sorry was Shizuku always Town Level? If so I'm sorry for my ignorance earlier but doesn't that mean Smal Town Level Kevin can't hurt her?

If this is the case then I guess the proper match would be low 7-B kevin, in which Shizuku would beat/haxstomp him, so If he is changed back, then my vote goes to Shizuku

Doesn't he have ghostfreaks abilities which are like intangibility and soul manipulation and stuff like that? If that's the case then he can ignore her durability.

And yes shizuku is town level although i really think she should have 6-C key since she regularly trains with Yue and Shia but shizuku has always been the weakest ap wise, she just has disgusting hax so not sure if i should upgrade her.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Doesn't he have ghostfreaks abilities which are like intangibility and soul manipulation and stuff like that? If that's the case then he can ignore her durability.
And yes shizuku is town level although i really think she should have 6-C key since she regularly trains with Yue and Shia but shizuku has always been the weakest ap wise, she just has disgusting hax so not sure if i should upgrade her.
- He should have Ghostfreak's abilities in theory but that was the only ability he's never used in the OS. However even if he does thanks to Shizuku's 7-C durability, how would a Low 7-C character hurt her?

- Well if it's been shown that she's supposed to be weaker then I guess she shouldn't be upgraded?

Thinking about it, shizuku is too broken for kevin, she literally has a thousands swords which she can control to do various things at the same time like cut through space or gravity or someone's soul.

Her speed at the very least should be upgraded i think, probably should also get an at least rating for being stronger than before, but not gonna bother with the upgrade for now, there is a new threat in the series which will get explored eventually, so upgrades will probably be in order.

Back