• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yajirobe vs Raditz (GRACE) -_-

Vizer04

He/Him
c2f5bc35328197b0df7637dc1d8f8924.png
dcvocj4-993887b2-cd4f-4c22-a471-b229f0148ff5.png

Both at 5-C and Speed Equalized.

Yajirobe: 1 (@Vizer04)

Raditz: 4 (@Nierre, @Gilad_Hyperstar, @Coolboy6 and @Peppersalt43)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
raditz would sense yajirobes power, but considering everytime he found a power level higher than gokus he dismissed it, he might not believe the scouter, and thus be extremely casual at first. I’m leaning towards Yajirobe

Yajirobe's personality just makes him scared of anyone decently strong. If Yajirobe doesn't one shot which he probably could, Raditz would just fly up and kill him.

I know power levels are bullshit, but i think it's important to say that Raditz is stronger than Yajirobe (although not by much)
If we use power levels to scale who's stronger than who then Raditz stomps, but I think that's wrong as it says Yamcha < Raditz

I know vegeta wasn’t a at full hp, but he is rated at planet level as an oozaru, and yajirobe cut through quite a lot of flesh

Also yeah I think Yajirobe could definitely harm Raditz with AP advantage, but Raditz will be able to see his power level with a scouter. I know he neglected Gohan's power level, but that was because of his previous encounter with him.

Also yeah I think Yajirobe could definitely harm Raditz with AP advantage, but Raditz will be able to see his power level with a scouter. I know he neglected Gohan's power level, but that was because of his previous encounter with him.
Scouters can't detect objects, in this case, his katana that was able to cut through Vegeta's Armor (Piccolo couldn't destroy Nappa's Armor and Vegeta's should be stronger or at least equaly strong as Nappa's)

Scouters can't detect objects, in this case, his katana that was able to cut through Vegeta's Armor (Piccolo couldn't destroy Nappa's Armor and Vegeta's should be stronger or at least equaly strong as Nappa's)
So yeah, Yajirobe can one-shot while Raditz can't (although he does have a decent AP advantage)

Are you talking abt Goku and Piccolo? They are far weaker than him so he wouldn't care
No I mean, when he first took Gohan, piccolo and goku teamed up. Even through they had the exact same power level as when raditz first stomped them, raditz assumed the scouter was broken When he sensed them

So yajirobe probably gets underestimated and he one shots, or raditz outspeeds and dispatches him as fodder. so maybe inconclusive?

No I mean, when he first took Gohan, piccolo and goku teamed up. Even through they had the exact same power level as when raditz first stomped them, raditz assumed the scouter was broken When he sensed them
Yeah, but that's just because he didn't expect them to have the balls to fight him, its not a combat thing where he believes nothing can be above him.

I don't think Yajirobe one shots as he's not Low 5-B and Raditz should be 2x stronger than Roshi, I mean he was toying with Goku + Piccolo combined who are both considerably stronger than Roshi

Basically, Yajirobe has a x3 AP advantage while Raditz has the Range advantage.

It all depends if Yajirobe can finish him off before Raditz decides to fly and nuke his ass.

Back