• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yami Kuroshi VS Pegasus Kouga

BlitzStrike

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Demon Lord Yami against Ultimate Pegasus Omega Cloth Koga

I'll remove Yami's light weakness for a fair fight.

Yami

Koga

Battle takes place in Snake Way

Let the battle commence

Just for the return of that vote of yours, i'll try to do mines for here.

Stat-wise, Kouga is naturally Low 2-C while Yami is only of that tier when using the Void Sphere. Though i do want to ask how the Void Sphere gives him Universal+ S. Strength? I can see it gving him the AP and Durability of one but not that going by his page description of the move. Only way i can see it that is by focusing the power of the VS onto his fists or something. That way, i can see why. Though i'd like an explanation on that if you don't mind, Blitz.

For powers and abilities, Kouga has atom manipulation and destruction, allowing him to bypass durability by hitting his opponents atoms. He also has causality and acausality, which means it'll be difficult for Yami to take him out if it's even possible to do so. And can create forcefields which should allow him to take many of Yami's attacks.

Yami, on the other hand, looks like he has a lot to go by. Given that he has Mid-Godly regen (allowing him to regen from nothing), hax resistance (which i presume means he can probably resist the Cloth users atom hax power....i presume so, again), intangibility (though Kouga's page said he could hit non-physical beings but at the same time Yami has hax resistance so weather he could still hit let alone damage Yami, idk), reality warp, space-time hax, pre-cog, illusion manipulation, and the other stuff.

All in all, this seems pretty close despite both Yami having more to go by.....hmmm.....

Thanks for the vote bro ^-^

As for the VS Cross, I updated the move description earlier in the morning. VS can be used for both offensive and defensive purposes. You already know how it works offensively. It works defensively by surrounding himself with the VS instead of expanding it throughout the universe. As for striking strength, he can augment himself with the VS. So basically like what you assumed, he can augment his entire body that includes his fists, legs, weapons, etc.

I'm glad that you actually find this match pretty close. Its good when a matchup is actually close rather than one-sided or stomp because it actually tickles your brain. And btw nice explanation and analysis there.

No problem.

Oh okay, that makes a lot more sense. So naturally Yami is 3-A level all all-around but by using the VS can he get boosted to as high as Low 2-C, huh? Cool. :)

But onto the battle, i can only see this as being close but inconclusive-ish. I would think it could lean slightly towards Yami since he has reality warping on his side, as it's noted on VS's definition of acausality that one needs some high level potency of that ability just to somehow affect the acausal being.

Though i'd take my vote as inconclusive and just this being very close or even, Blitz. If Yami's reality warp isn't potent enough to beat him, then he's pretty much stuck with a guy that you can't kill in the "normal way" due to how acausal works...

Back