• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am going to now ask this match continue or removed as we moved into concept type 1 level and regeneration from that

So Sonic dosent have layered type 1 cm, but has layered type 2 info cause cyber form gives him access to the imtp2 that worked on hedgehog before hand who has info resist

So Sonic dosent have layered type 1 cm, but has layered type 2 info cause cyber form gives him access to the imtp2 that worked on hedgehog before hand who has info resist
What tf is a layered info type 2 hax?
Also How's that gonna work if bro is abstract existence on type 1 level
Pretty sure we also explained he exist independently and separately from information

he can use the info type 2 on rimuru to make him goodbye, also the corruption thing before hand
Good bye?
Did you ever hear someone erasing non existence out of existence with existence erasure that cant affect nep beings?
I just told you if bro doesn't depend on information and live separate from it how's info manipulation going to work??
And corruption?
Whats that going to do? Erase him?
He regens
If there's even a regen negation remember he resist CM1 and existence erasure on a greater extent untop of that have layered regen due to his immorality type 8 ha, sad 🙂

Good bye?
Did you ever hear someone erasing non existence out of existence with existence erasure that cant affect nep beings?
I just told you if bro doesn't depend on information and live separate from it how's info manipulation going to work??
And corruption?
Whats that going to do? Erase him?
He regens
If there's even a regen negation remember he resist CM1 and existence erasure on a greater extent untop of that have layered regen due to his immorality type 8 ha, sad 🙂
Sonic's Layered Info type 2 can just, fundamentally rewrite rimuru, since Rimuru dosent have layered resistance to it, and since Sonic can interact with Rimuru, he can do that

Sonic's Layered Info type 2 can just, fundamentally rewrite rimuru, since Rimuru dosent have layered resistance to it, and since Sonic can interact with Rimuru, he can do that
Can you show how that works?
Link a wording from his page, this doesn't make sense to me so imma ask for details

he can use the info type 2 on rimuru to make him goodbye, also the corruption thing before
He has layered hgr and concept 1 stuff

Last edited:
Sonic can interact with Type 1 concpets, and its not said anywhere that Rimuru has any layered info type 2 resistence

ngl i dont see what there implies layered hgr, and he cant come back from layered info type 2 if its not there
Soul corridors are implied to be better than Infinite Regeneration plus it made diablo who can ressurect from complete info destruction immortal. Primordial demons can ressurect from any condition same goes to True dragons

Soul corridors are implied to be better than Infinite Regeneration plus it made diablo who can ressurect from complete info destruction immortal. Primordial demons can ressurect from any condition
Dont think it can cover Layered Info type 2, since no resistance is given

Dont think it can cover Layered Info type 2, since no resistance is given
You need info type 2 or either concept stuff to do something to high godly regen as far as ik so they are pretty much the same thing to me because hgr means complete info destruction in tensura

You need info type 2 or either concept to do something to high godly regen as far as ik so they are pretty much the same thing to me
sonic has layered type 2 that will work on him, also i dont think its exactly layered, its just giving them cm hgr ontop of info

The wincon didn't chaged at all, Sonic still just corrupts GG and that's it, no reason to debate this already concluded match

If you guys are this confident that Sonic is gonna win why make this match then. Also I suggest we call staff to evaluate this since we didn't have Type 1 hax during that time

If you guys are this confident that Sonic is gonna win why make this match then. Also I suggest we call staff to evaluate this since we didn't have Type 1 hax during that time
No one knew what the wincon for Sonic was in the beginning though, I don't see why we can't make this match up?

No one knew what the wincon for Sonic was in the beginning though, I don't see why we can't make this match up?
Cuz rimuru doesn't have any win con according to them. Is the purpose of this to take the top 10 place ?

Last edited:
Back