• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then there's nothing Sonic can do here .-.

Regen, Ressurection, Alot of resistences, Passive Layered existence erasure aura, Resistence to time BFR

Literally nothing Sonic can do here
list the 4D resistances, because if they are not 4D he will not be resisting Sonic's stuff

with his Aura i pressume from the scan in the profile, which is noted as something he needs to "unleash" first, at which point Sonic can still blitz to hit him and win with Cyber Corruption

i am voting for Sonic thanks to Speed amps, Cyber Corruption, Chaos Control Sealing and time stop
counted

I don't know what kind of nonsense has gone on here so far, but from what I understand from Sonic's profile, Rimuru gets horrible stomped by Sonic. Can someone tell me what is being discussed in this thread?

I dont understand if the speed is equal then he cant avoid the EE by simply running?
Ah, I see what you mean now, Sorry XD

He has this;

Void Manipulation (Conversion to Existence), Life Manipulation, & Space-Time Manipulation (4-D, Limited; Through his running. It’s noted by Classic Tails that when the Time Eater travels through time, it tears space apart and results in said locations being left as a void that leaves them "empty and dead". As stated by Modern Tails, both Sonics are able to accelerate through time to repair space as a consequence of their running; something he describes as “returning color and life”. In the JP script, the Sonics are noted to be restoring the flow of time by them running)

By simply running he can undue EE

346x

His passive aura requires Sonic to be near him im pretty sure
His aura has a range of Low-2C and Rimuru can increase his perception by hundreds of millions times.

Void Manipulation (Conversion to Existence), Life Manipulation, & Space-Time Manipulation (4-D, Limited; Through his running. It’s noted by Classic Tails that when the Time Eater travels through time, it tears space apart and results in said locations being left as a void that leaves them "empty and dead". As stated by Modern Tails, both Sonics are able to accelerate through time to repair space as a consequence of their running; something he describes as “returning color and life”. In the JP script, the Sonics are noted to be restoring the flow of time by them running)

By simply running he can undue
Nothing here states he can undo EE he can Undo Void....

Void has EE properties

Void manip erases you from existence which is what Time Eater did

And Sonic undid EE by simply running
  • Nothing in the scans states he can fix himself.
  • Nothing in the scans states he can do the same for Layered EE
  • Nothing in the scans states that he can do this instantly and this is not even passive he needs to run for this.

even tough he is too slow for that

Back